/* */

PDA

View Full Version : salam

karima
03-02-2011, 06:43 PM
salam aleikum inshaallah u r all in ur best health.

Here is a bit about me:

My name is karima, i am from denmark, i converted to islam for 13 years ago and i am hajjie al hamdulillah. Until a year ago i was shia but now i am sunni al hamdulillah. I am newly weed al hamdulillah. I love reading expecially about islam and i love animals, i have a cat, heh.

I guess thats it, you are welcome to ask any questions you want.

baraka allahu fiki, karima

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Rabi'ya
03-02-2011, 10:06 PM
:sl:

welcome to Li. Wow!! what encouraged the change from shia to sunni? im interested to find out!! what was the turning point.?

anyway, welcome and see u around :)

karima
03-02-2011, 11:33 PM
i started reading about sunni, but the turning point for me was when i read in a danish shiitisk forum about khomeini. According to him it is ok to have sexual intercourse with a baby between the knees, and i can not be a part fo that idea. That and also the whole idea about mutaa marriage. And that they make duas to the 12 imams (as) instead of allah (swt)

I was a very active shia in my city and i went to our mosq everytime there was graye or moulet and i also went to it if it was in private homes. I also invited people to come to my home in the muharram and take part in the mourning of imam hussein (as). But i started to feel it was so so wrong.

al hamdulillah allah (swt) has shown me the right way.

PouringRain
03-02-2011, 11:53 PM
Welcome to the forum.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Ghazalah
03-02-2011, 11:54 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by karima
According to him it is ok to have sexual intercourse with a baby between the knees
Wow their rituals get more crazy by the minute!

Anyway I'm glad Allah swt has opened you heart to truth about this beautiful deen.

Mabrooks on your marriage! :wub:

:D

karima
03-03-2011, 12:20 AM
yeah, i never thought i should read that:(

im very happy that i found the truth al hamdulillah and thank u sister:)

tigerkhan
03-03-2011, 01:19 PM
welocm to the forum sister. i am really happy to hear that ALLAH SWT guide u and u bcm true muslim....maahallah... would love to hear converting story.

Rabi'ya
03-03-2011, 02:21 PM
:sl:

Wow!! I am shocked, but also pleased...so happy that you have joined this forum. Enjoy your stay and look forward to seeing your posts, sis!!! :)

karima
03-03-2011, 09:41 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by tigerkhan
welocm to the forum sister. i am really happy to hear that ALLAH SWT guide u and u bcm true muslim....maahallah... would love to hear converting story.
salam aleikum thank u very much, ok u will inshaallah, i might post it tonight or one of theese days soon inshaallah.

silverochid: thank u to u to:)

Zuzubu
03-04-2011, 06:05 PM
Welcome. =)

What made you do those wrong things? Take a look please...

Insha'Allah it will benefit you to be here. =)

Between, you were very young 13 years ago, right? How did u manage to convert to Islam in Denmark? U live in København right? That's mostly where the muslims live.

karima
03-05-2011, 03:43 PM
salam aleikum

well i had a boyfriend at that time and his family introduced me to islam. His father was shia and his mother sunni. But it was first when i got married to a shia that i learned about the shia way. And i realy thought it was the right way.

I live in odense. There is a lot of muslims there to and a lot of converts mashaallah. I dont think its that difficult to convert to islam in dk, there is a lot of forums in danish and books about islam in danish too.

I will tell more about how i converted in my thread how i converted, that im going to make very soon inshaallah.

i was 18 when i converted to islam al hamdulillah.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!