/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Anyone else want to die like this? I know I would...

Ghazalah
03-03-2011, 12:50 AM

SubhanAllah, the talk in the background is just amazing too. :cry:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
MustafaMc
03-03-2011, 01:10 AM
Subhan'Allah, the only better way would be to die as a shaheed, or in Mecca during hajj.

Insaanah
03-03-2011, 03:20 PM
:sl:

How can anyone think of putting a video of someone dying on the internet? (The first person that ever put this recording on the internet, I mean)

Or did this mosque have live 24 hour online coverage that somebody has cut/recorded?

Either way, I feel sorry for him that his last few moments, the ibaadah he thought he was doing so privately, and his meeting the angels of death, is so unnecessarily public.

He would have no idea that people round the world would be able to watch his last few breaths on the internet on their PCs and laptops.

The fact that we can't see his face or may not know who he is, doesn't make much difference. Fact is, he is a fellow Muslim. Sure, he will be incurring lots of du3as for forgivness for him from people who watch it, but just not sure this is the right way to go about it.

May Allah forgive him, have mercy on him, pardon him, wash him of his sins, admit him into Jannat al-Firdous without reckoning, and grant sabr to his family, ameen, and may we all be granted husnul khitaam, ameen.

Huzzy_786
03-03-2011, 03:36 PM
Subhanallah! How lucky! I wonder if it was the day of Jummah!

Sadly i dont understand what the background voice is saying :(

I do also agree with the sister above, but i'd like to reply to you sister , maybe this is a sign? from allah to some people who dont pray sallah? Maybe if the mosque didnt post this then it wouldnt have been here incoriging us to pray sallah.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Zuzubu
03-03-2011, 05:26 PM
Masha'Allah. Yup that video is quite famous. Though I know a few who died while Salah. But really, does mosques have video cameras spying? Isn't spying haram? :O

Darth Ultor
03-03-2011, 06:41 PM
Oh, for God's sake, this looks like a fabrication. Somebody is trying to get people angry. That's it.

Ghazalah
03-03-2011, 09:21 PM

I didn't mean anything bad by posting it, when I saw the vid I just though subhanAllah this dude is very lucky to have died in such a state, and sort of get the message across that we can inshAllah have husn al-khateemah just like he did...

Apologies if it offended anyone. Mods can take it off if they see fit.

CosmicPathos
03-03-2011, 09:26 PM
I dont want to die. I am sure if we had that option then everyone would take it.

tigerkhan
03-04-2011, 03:55 AM
i am already died...............lol............................ .life has no meaning for me now a days.

Aprender
03-04-2011, 03:57 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by tigerkhan
i am already died...............lol............................ .life has no meaning for me now a days.
Very sad way to feel...

tigerkhan
03-04-2011, 04:12 AM
ya i am toooooooooooooooooooo sad now a days.

SalamChristian
03-04-2011, 04:24 PM
It's a very merciful way to go, that's for sure. Quick and painless.

Salaam

Huzzy_786
03-04-2011, 04:34 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Zuzubu
Masha'Allah. Yup that video is quite famous. Though I know a few who died while Salah. But really, does mosques have video cameras spying? Isn't spying haram? :O
Yep Spying is harram,Brother.

Some mosques do have a reason for putting those camera's and i am sure they didnt want to spy, and also they propbaly had posters saying "Smile, your being watched by CCTV" :P

One reason maybe children misbahaving, So they can find out what happend if someone got hit or something ;)

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!