/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Assalamu alaikum

Umm Dawud
03-03-2011, 01:40 AM
I have just joined and testing to see if I can post and thought I would give my salams to you all.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Woodrow
03-03-2011, 01:49 AM
:wa:

Welcome to the forums. You should be able to post in nearly all of the sections you see. Except in the this intro-section you will only be able to post on this thread you started. Also you will find that in several sections the threads and posts need to be approved by a moderator, but that applies to everybody.

The restrictions you may experience will end after you make 50 posts and become a full member. After your 50th post the upgrade may take an hour or two as the system will have to refresh.

ardianto
03-03-2011, 01:51 AM
Wa' alaikumsalam.

Welcome to the forum, sister.

tigerkhan
03-05-2011, 04:28 AM
wasalm
welcom to the forum

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
PouringRain
03-05-2011, 04:45 AM
Welcome to the forum.

Amat Allah
03-05-2011, 05:44 AM
wellcome my sweetheart to IB family as a new precious an dear sister to us...

May Allah love you and all the Ummah Ameeen

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!