/* */

PDA

View Full Version : This person might change your life forever

absent_mind
03-03-2011, 03:17 AM
Salaam people,

I just registrered because i have been lurking a while on this site and have questions that need to answered. I also want to learn more about my religion.

I used to be a bit reclutant about religion but it happens that i start to see the beauty of islam and it's innocence, and i wish to embrace it.

Personal info, i am around 17-19 years old student and i study international business and managerial accounting. All my hobbies orbit around gaining knowledge.

So yeah, thats my intro, i hope i will have a long stay. I cant read arabic since i was raised in a western country, my lifeplan exists of becoming a Neurosurgeon, after finishing MBA. After that i wish to go back to my homecountry Morocco and burdem myself with the needs of my family.

Well that was my introduction and i hope I will have a great time here and learn the truth behind Islam.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
PouringRain
03-03-2011, 03:41 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by absent_mind
Personal info, i am around 17-19 years old student
Do you not know or do you just not want to tell? :)

Welcome to the forum.

Rabi'ya
03-03-2011, 02:23 PM
:sl:

lol, welcome to the forum........

Do you now have a birth certificate? well you brought a smile to my face!! Hope you find out how old u are soon. :)

truthseeker63
03-12-2011, 04:14 AM
Hello and Welcome.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
- Qatada -
03-12-2011, 06:49 PM
Hey :) welcome to the forums

Here's a good site if you're interested; http://muslimconverts.com

Look forward to your posts!

yas2010
03-12-2011, 07:33 PM
Welcome to the forum young person.

I hope that you enjoy your stay.

:)

Ğħαrєєвαħ
03-12-2011, 07:58 PM
Wa Alaaykum As-salaam

Welcome to the forum and hope that you enjoy your stay here insha'Allaah

Insha'Allaah you find it beneficial also.

peace

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!