/* */

PDA

View Full Version : iPad 2.0

Hannah.
03-03-2011, 11:54 AM
I know I should be liking the product more, but I LOVE the smart magnetic covering! XD
I'm glad the iPad has now got a front and back end camera + we can now video record at 720p at 30 frames per second. Its a lot faster and thinner too.
Its my birthday this month, so I'm hoping to get one i'A :)

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Huzzy_786
03-04-2011, 03:52 PM
Lucky you! Dont forget to thank allah for it ;)

CosmicPathos
03-04-2011, 04:21 PM
apple products are just ...... overpriced and underpowered. Its just the brand.

Huzzy_786
03-04-2011, 04:30 PM
Very true, and they make the same thing over and over again but with only a few more new features :P Like Iphone 5 -_-

Same goes to Windows.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Hannah.
03-04-2011, 06:15 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Huzzy_786
Lucky you! Dont forget to thank allah for it ;)
Yes, alhumdulilah!

format_quote Originally Posted by mad_scientist
apple products are just ...... overpriced and underpowered. Its just the brand.
Oh c'mon, apple products are totally sleek, unique and advanced - not underpowered at all!

format_quote Originally Posted by Huzzy_786
Very true, and they make the same thing over and over again but with only a few more new features :P Like Iphone 5 -_-

Same goes to Windows.
The reason why Apple end up making new generations of their old products is so that they are able to retain their market shares.

Dagless
03-04-2011, 06:18 PM
It does look nice but so does the Moto Xoom.

Ghazalah
03-04-2011, 06:18 PM
More change to the look than anything else really.

Huzzy_786
03-04-2011, 07:43 PM
I agree with Ghazalah! ;)

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!