/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Rain?

Huzzy_786
03-03-2011, 03:04 PM
Assalmualaykum brothers and sisters,

As you know worshiping allah isnt only doing sallah and making dua, it can also be thanking and thinking about the blessing he's given us.:D

Today i'll be mentioning about rain, i done this for a school project but i though i'd also share it here so i can gain some sawaab :shade:

Have you ever wonders why it rains? Or what is the use of rain? Let me tell you!
In Surah Zukhruf, rain is defined as water sent down in “due measure.” The verse is as follows:

وَالَّذِينَزَّلَمِنَالسَّمَاءمَاءبِقَدَرٍفَأَنشَرْنَابِهِبَلْدَةًمَّيْتًاكَذَلِكَتُخْرَجُونَ

“He sends down (from time to time) water from the sky in due measure, and We raise to life therewith a land that is dead. Even so will you be raised (from the dead). (Surah Zukhruf 443:11)

First of all, the amount of rain that falls on the earth is always the same. It is estimated, that in one second, 16 million tonnes of water evaporate from the earth. This number is equal to the amount of water that drops on the earth in one second.

Rain drops that reach the clouds after being evaporated from the seas, contain certain substances “that will give life” to a dead land. These “life-giving” drops are called “surface tension drops”. Surface tension drops form on the top level of the sea surface which is called the “micro layer” by biologists.

I done this time ago and didnt get any feed back from the teacher, so please tell me if i've got anything wrong.imsad

We all make mistakes so forgive me :nervous:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Muhammad Aseem
03-27-2011, 03:15 PM
Another thing, due measure also means that the viscosity of water causes it to always drop in a specific shape - which allows wind to have drag on water thus causing the speed of rain to be a specific intensity.

Any greater and this would pummel us like stones. Subhan Allah.

nila11
06-01-2013, 08:55 AM
Rain, which carries great significance for all living things as well as human beings, it’s mentioned in different verses of the Qur'an someplace considerable information had given about the rain, its measure and effects. The fact that it is not possible for any of this information to are discovere at the time of the revelation of the Qur'an shows us that the Qur'an is the word of Allah.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!