/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Alhamdulilah - ISLAMQA releases iPhone / iPad app

Abu Muslim
03-03-2011, 04:50 PM
http://www.dhikrullah.com/blog/alham...hone-ipad-app/

All Praise is due to Allaah

May the peace and blessings of Allaah be upon his final messenger. IslamQA.com is pleased to announce the release of the official IslamQA app for iPhone’s and iPads.

With this app, you can browse the site in all languages easily, and even those who are in Saudi Arabia can browse the site through that program.

There is no doubt that much good can be attained using modern means of communication – such as the Internet, mobile phones and satellite channels; it is possible to use these means to serve the religion and call people to their Lord.

We pray that Allaah makes it a success and a means of benefit.

And Allah knows best.

You can download at the following link or using your iPhone / iPad App store inshaAllah

safe imagephp?dc53687bc06a30588bffa2a52b3ac2835&ampw90&amph90&ampurlhttp3A2F2Fa2phobosapplecom2Fus2Fr10002F0192F Purple2Fa42Ff12Fbe2Fmzibfczvjla175x175 75 -

IslamqQa ط§ظ„ط§ط³ظ„ط§ظ… ط³ط¤ط§ظ„ ظˆ ط¬ظˆط§ط¨ for iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad on the iTunes App Store

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Zuzubu
03-03-2011, 05:04 PM
Great, that's good to know if u got a iphone/ipod. =) Eventhough i buycut Apple. ;)

AhmedMalik
04-17-2011, 09:01 AM
I came across Understanding Islam App on my iPad and I found it really well done. I wanted to know whether anyone knows much about the foundation that funded it? Does anyone know who Dr Hewer is? Who is the Coexist Foundation? Is Understanding Islam a good resource to recommend to my primarily non-Muslim students in the USA? I found the application to be very large (1 Gb on iPad) and material I have not seen elsewhere.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!