/* */

PDA

View Full Version : I want Islam in my life but...

JordQC
03-04-2011, 08:14 AM
I fear that i may not be the best muslim....
There so much thing i need to do...
So much sin i keep doing imsad

I pray to God/Allah that i can get rid of those bad habit before doing my Shahada.

Do you have any Advice for me?

Also do i need to be in the presence of people to do my Shahada?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Hamza Asadullah
03-04-2011, 01:19 PM
Hello my friend hope you are well. Can you elaborate and what specific things you think will stop you from becoming a better Muslim?

Amat Allah
03-04-2011, 02:02 PM
none is perfect my respected brother, you just try your best and never forget that you are the slave of the Most Merciful ...

Allah becomes happy when his slaves return to Him in repentance, you don`t need to be perfect just run to your Lord and be sure that He will run to you faster and will get closer to you more than you will...

I don`t know what to tell ya about our Lord; all Praise, Glory and Thanks be to Him cause no matter how much I will talk it won`t be enough...

try your best to avoid sins and do much good deeds according to your ability and whenever you slip just remember that Allah Is waiting for ya to return to Him ask His forgiveness to forgive you and shower you with His blessings and Mercy....

if your sins would fill the heavens and earth then Allah`s mercy and forgiveness will fill the heavens and earth for ya when you return to Him and more not only mercy not only forgiveness but He will reward ya for being His slave and servant and will guide your way always and forever as long as you are seeking his pleasure will honor you and elevate your status not only in this world but in the Herefatre too...

Allah Is always with us close to us but we just need to open our eyes and hearts and never let our sins and mistakes hold us back and deprive us from returning to the Most Compassionate the Most Merciful the Oft- Forgiving...

and remember that when you repent to Allah and become a Muslim all your past sins will be erased nothing only a white page and will reward ya for returning to Him and submitting to His Will...laa ilaha illa Allah...

run to your Creator and never look back and never be worried ever about past coz it is gone with everything in it...not only to you but to Allah too...

May Allah lead your wayt to the path of the endless happiness my respected brother and give you the best of this life and the best of the Hereafter and all of His creation Ameeeeeeeen

take care of yourself and never forget that you have your brothers and sisters here after Allah so, whenever you need anything just ask and we will by Allah`s willing and mercy face you with our arms opened happily...

Humbly, your sister no matter what:

Amat Allah

JordQC
03-04-2011, 07:49 PM
And about the Shahada do i need to say it in public?

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Amat Allah
03-05-2011, 03:32 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by JordQC
And about the Shahada do i need to say it in public?
it would be better to talk about this with the Imaam of the closest Masjid to your house my respected brother...and by Allah`s Willing he will enlighten ya and tell ya what to do in shaa Allah...

please, tell us about everything that would happen with ya in shaa Allah...that if you don`t mind my noble brother....

May Allah be with ya always and forever...Ameeeen

take care of your self in shaa Allah...

leaving you under Allah`s sight and care...

Hamza Asadullah
03-06-2011, 06:10 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by JordQC
I fear that i may not be the best muslim....
There so much thing i need to do...
So much sin i keep doing imsad

I pray to God/Allah that i can get rid of those bad habit before doing my Shahada.

Do you have any Advice for me?

Also do i need to be in the presence of people to do my Shahada?
Hello there, do not let what you think may happen stop you from accepting the truth. Allah is wanting to guide you towards the truth and that is why you are inclined towards accepting Islam. But satan does not want you to become a Muslim and he will try and give you any excuse for you not to accept Islam.

Take one step at a time and the first step must be to accept and proclaim the decleration of faith (Shahada). After wards you will get guidance from good Muslims and also keep them as company. Many a time one gets into bad habits from keeping bad company. So once you find good Muslims to accompany then you will gradually come out of the sin full life you led before.

REMEMBER: When you revert to Islam after proclaiming the Shahada then ALL of your sins are forgiven and it is as if you are a new born baby. You can leave the past behind you and learn from the mistakes you have made. This will be a new beginning for you. But do not overwhelm yourself but take things easy and do things at your own pace.

After the Shahada then you must learn how to pray and start praying as soon as possible and you will feel yourself getting closer to Allah. Remember your lord no matter what you are doing and glorify and thank him as much as possible. You will start to feel peace and tranquility in your heart that you never dreamt possible. It will be as if you have Paradise in your heart.

So do not let anything get in your way of accepting Shahada. Time is short and death can arrive at any second so therefore it is incumbant that you accept the Oneness of Allah and the finality of his last messenger (Peace be upon him) by repeating:

Ashhadu Allaah ilaaha illallaahu Wa ash hadu Anna Muhammadan abduhu Warasulu

I bear witness that there is NO God But Allah and that Muhammad is his slave and Messenger

You can repeat these words immediatley by yourself right now and go to the Masjid to repeat them infront of the imaam, but whatever you do you should go to your local Masjid and speak to an imaam and he will tell you what you need to know and then you will repeat these words in front of others. That way you will get to meet with local Muslims and have them as company as well as contacts. Accepting the shahada will be a most joyous occasion for you. You will feel a weaight lifting off of your shoulder and you will feel so elated.

Please download the E book below and print it off as it covers the foundations of Islam aswell as how to pray, make ablution and much more. It is also a very easy to understand and a very good read:

Islam Beliefs and Teachings

http://www.islamicbulletin.org/free_...m_children.pdf

If you need any help locating a Masjid then please do not hesitate to ask. If you also need any help with anything else at all or you have any questions then please do not hesitate to ask.

May Allah enable you to accept the truth. Ameen

JordQC
03-14-2011, 03:16 AM
Thanks for this kind answer. :-)

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!