/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Islamic Names

Hafsa.10
03-04-2011, 04:38 PM
Asalaamu Alaikum,
Today my cousin Sister had 2 twin children A girl and a Boy!!! and she requested me to ask for nice unique islamic names, so i thought i could get them here from my Brothers and Sisters help,
So can you please recomend some good islamic names for her children so i can tell her n she can name them.
Thnx alot
Hafsa

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Re.TiReD
03-07-2011, 01:46 AM
Wa'alaykum As-Salam :D

Masha'Allah and Mabrook!

It might be too late but these are just my faves:

Haadiyah
Hiba
Aisha
Amatullah
Saalikah

Yahya
Abdullah

Wassalam

Innocent Soul
03-07-2011, 02:32 AM
Assalmualaikum

Here are some more

Sakinah
Safiya
Aaliya

Abdul Kareem
Ibrahim
Ahmed
Abdul Majeed
Abdul Rahman

Re.TiReD
03-07-2011, 02:39 AM
AssalamuAlaykum

Mansoor
Ahmed
Muhammad

Wassalam

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
S_87
03-07-2011, 12:30 PM
tweenies :wub: MashaAllah
Saleh and Saleha :D

Re.TiReD
03-07-2011, 10:51 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by S_87
tweenies :wub: MashaAllah
Saleh and Saleha :D
Baa loves them names, ahem :p

Abid and Abidah
Majid and Majidah
Sajid and Sajidah

Ummu Sufyaan
03-08-2011, 04:20 AM
:sl:
I like the names, Aesha, Ramlah and Umukalthum for girls and Abdullah, Muhammad and Zaid for boys.

tigerkhan
03-09-2011, 03:59 AM
Ibrahim, Hamza, huzaifa,
aatiqa, aysha, maryam,

Hafsa.10
03-09-2011, 07:31 PM
Thank you all so much i cant stop appreiciating you all, you helped me n my cousin sooooooooooooooooooo much thnx alot may Allah keep u all happy n i wish u all have a very good life!!!!
Well i wrote all these names to my cousin and she named her children today!!!
She named her Boy Ahmed ( i also love this name loads) we liked Ibrahim aswell but Ahmed was in his naseeb.
She named her girl Ayesha,
thnx alot for ur help
We got these names just by ur help may Allah give you a place in Jannat
thnx alot
Hafsa

tigerkhan
03-10-2011, 03:55 PM
wow mean my choice is 50 % correct as i choose ayesha. and other 50% i lose by 50% bcz ibrahim was in my list.....anyway my prayers and love for both cutu cutu.....lol

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!