/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Is Ghusl Necessary In This Situation

questions123
03-04-2011, 05:57 PM
Hi, i suffer from a urine problem where sometimes urine drops comes out.

I woke up from sleeping and my private part was quite wet, although i couldn't see any marks on my clothes, I'm wasn't sure if the wetness was urine or something else. Is Ghusl necessary in this situation. I thought to my self its just probably urine as if i had ejaculated there would be marks on my undergarment, but then i kept having doubts that it might be something else and so i need Ghusl.

Thanks

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Hamza Asadullah
03-06-2011, 05:46 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by questions123
Hi, i suffer from a urine problem where sometimes urine drops comes out.

I woke up from sleeping and my private part was quite wet, although i couldn't see any marks on my clothes, I'm wasn't sure if the wetness was urine or something else. Is Ghusl necessary in this situation. I thought to my self its just probably urine as if i had ejaculated there would be marks on my undergarment, but then i kept having doubts that it might be something else and so i need Ghusl.

Thanks
Asalaamu Alaikum, According to Sheikh Mufti Ebrahim Desai regarding your matter:

Hadhrat Aaisha (Radhiallaahu Anha) narrates that Rasulullah (Sallallaahu Alayhi Wasallam) was asked about a person who finds wetness upon waking up and he does not remember seeing a dream. Rasulullah (Sallallaahu Alayhi Wasallam) said, 'He should make Ghusl.' Rasulullah (Sallallaahu Alayhi Wasallam) was also asked about a person who remembers seeing a dream and does not see wetness, he replied, 'There is no Ghusl upon the person.'

Umm Sulaym (Radhiallaahu Anhu) said, 'Is there Ghusl upon a woman when she experiences the same?' (as the man). Rasulullah (Sallallaahu Alayhi Wasallam) said, 'Yes, a female is similar to a male.'

From this, fourteen possible situations could arise:

He Remembers having a Dream and is certain that:

1. The Wetness is Mani (sperm)
2. The wetness is Mazi (spermlike secreted fluid during excitement)
3. The wetness if Wadi (spermlike fluid, generally secreted after
urination).

He Does not Remember Having a Dream and he is certain that:

4. The Wetness is Mani (sperm)
5. The wetness is Mazi (spermlike secreted fluid during excitement)
6. The wetness if Wadi (spermlike fluid, generally secreted after
urination).

He Remembers Having a Dream but is doubtful:

7. in the wetness being Mani or Mazi
8. in the wetness being Mani or Wadi
9. in the wetness being Mazi or Wadi
10. in the wetness being Mani, Mazi or Wadi

He Does not Remember Having a Dream and has a doubt:

11. in the wetness being Mani or Mazi
12. in the wetness being Mani or Wadi
13. in the wetness being Mazi or Wadi
14. in the wetness being Mani, Mazi or Wadi

There is no Ghusl in 3, 5, 6 and 13. There is Ghusl in the other 10 situations.

Source: http://www.islam.tc/cgi-bin/askimam/...=4014&act=view

And Allah knows best in all matters

questions123
03-22-2011, 01:03 AM
Thank you for such a detailed reply.

JazakAllah.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!