/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Zuzubu's graphic and youtube channel.

Zuzubu
03-04-2011, 06:52 PM
Asalamu Alaykum waramatullahe wabarakatuhu. =) I am pleased to get priviledges for this topic, so please tell me what you think of these pictures and videos.

So please check out some of my pictuers, as I got many more but these ones I have a much bigger love for. =)

1- blue mosque Istanbul

2- Earth

3- Europe - Islam

4- Paradise border

5- Purple mosque

6- Surah Luqman

7- Universe Islam

WARRING: FOLLOWING VIDEOS CONTAIN MUSIC, IF YOU DON'T LITSEN TO MUSIC, THEN PLEASE SKIP THESE LINKS!

I would like to share my youtube channel with some old islamic songs, from the Ottoman Empire. (last Islamic caliphate that we know, we will have a new one soon, Insha'Allah)

This is my channel :D

Videoes:

This is and old Islamic Ottoman song of the great Genc Osman: GENC OSMAN

This is the most famous one, and has a lot of bands around in Turkey (Istanbul etc.), its melody is also used in many modern songs: Cedden Deden

European timeline history Islam, it is meant to be a historic+funny video, it will be good for learning, u dont have to hear the music.: European Timeline

You are most welcome to check out my other videos(in my channel) and pictures(in my album).

JazakAllah! :rock:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
'Abd Al-Maajid
03-06-2011, 02:56 AM
Jazakallah for sharing. Remember me in your graphics...:p

IslamicRevival
03-06-2011, 05:29 AM
From youtube channel
MrZuzubu commented on Lady Gaga - Poker Face - P... (1 day ago)
"better than original"
Erm..Ok :/

'Abd Al-Maajid
03-06-2011, 08:09 AM
^ :lol: Lady Gaga is no good. I hate that strange woman...

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Zuzubu
03-07-2011, 03:56 PM
what the hech? your looking at my comments and not my videos??? xD I just like to go on youtube and talk with gypsies and jews?? So what? And no I hate Lady Gaga, I think she's 100% illuminati, and her music is overplayed..

Zuzubu
03-07-2011, 04:02 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by 'Abd Al-Maajid
Jazakallah for sharing. Remember me in your graphics...:p
Yes Insha'Allah I'll make it soon. =)

Zuzubu
03-23-2011, 09:27 AM
Got a new picture of the blessed masjid.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!