/* */

PDA

View Full Version : "...And no sign of him crying would be visible..."

Reflections
03-04-2011, 08:27 PM
AsSalaamu alaykum warahmatAllah wabarakaatuh,

Muhammad bin Al-Qaasim said:

I accompanied Muhammad bin Aslam for more then 20 years, and I never saw him pray two supererogatory rak’ahs, except on the day of jumu’ah. On one occasion, I heard him take an oath: ”By Allaah if I was able to pray a supererogatory where my two angels could not see me, I would do so out of fear of showing off.” He used to enter his house and close his door. I was never aware of what he would get up to until I heard his young son conversing how he used to cry. However when he used to go outside, he would wash his face and apply kohl, and no sign of him crying would be visible. He used to provide for a people and clothe them, but when he would send his Messenger, he used to say: Make sure they dont know who sent you.

As Siyaar, 12/201

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Muhammad Aseem
03-27-2011, 03:12 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Bint Abi
Muhammad bin Al-Qaasim said:

I accompanied Muhammad bin Aslam for more then 20 years
Who was Muhammad Bin Aslam?

Sorry for asking the obvious question.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!