/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Greetings

Fivesolas
03-04-2011, 11:15 PM
Greetings in the Name of God the Father and the Lord Jesus Christ,

I am posting here because I think I am supposed it. I am joining mainly to read the discussions that happen and ask a question from time to time. I have read the rules and will abide by them. I want to have a clear and proper understanding of what Islam is from the perspective of Muslims.

In Christ alone,
Fivesolas

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Ghazalah
03-04-2011, 11:29 PM
Another influx of Christians, or maybe it's one person :rolleyes:

Welcome anyhow :)

Fivesolas
03-04-2011, 11:31 PM
Are Christians now welcome here?

Ghazalah
03-04-2011, 11:34 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Fivesolas
Everyone is. Just stick to the rules you'll do fine :D

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
MartyrX
03-04-2011, 11:39 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Fivesolas
Of course you are. Welcome to the site! Feel free to ask any questions you might have.

PouringRain
03-05-2011, 01:57 AM
Welcome to the forum.

tigerkhan
03-05-2011, 04:31 AM
welcom bro...

Amat Allah
03-05-2011, 05:48 AM
my respected brother, you are amongst your brothers and sisters here so, surely you are wellcome....

may Allah lead your way to the path of the endless happiness and all of His creatures Aameen

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!