/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Does the Holy Quran say there is any truth in the Bible Torah/Gospel I know that the

truthseeker63
03-05-2011, 05:57 PM
Does the Holy Quran say there is any truth in the Bible Torah/Gospel I know that the Bible is corrupted but is there still any truth in it ?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
3rddec
03-05-2011, 06:13 PM
If the Bible is corrupted as you believe then it would be silly to read it at all as how could you tell what was corrupted and what was not. If the judge of corrupted or not is based on if it agrees with the Quran then why waste time reading it when you could be reading the Quran.

But i would like to ask was there any uncorrupted Torah or Biblical books left by Muhammeds lifetime.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!