/* */

PDA

View Full Version : "With Jibreel and Meekaa’eel and Israafeel!"

Abul-Jawzaa
03-05-2011, 08:14 PM
Aaishah, radiyallaahu anhaa said, “The Messenger of Allaah, sallallaahu alaihi wa sallam, fainted [during his final illness] while his head was in my lap, so I started to rub it and supplicate for him to be cured. Then when he came round, he, sallallaahu alaihi wa sallam, said:

‘No. Rather I ask Allaah for the Highest Company! With Jibreel and Meekaa’eel and Israafeel!’”

Reported by Ibn Hibbaan in his Saheeh, no. 6557 and declared authentic by Shaikh Al-Albaanee, rahimahullaah.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
breezes
03-07-2011, 04:44 PM
jazakallah khier brother

and thanks

salaamualekum

Abul-Jawzaa
03-07-2011, 04:46 PM
Wa iyyaakum.

ShishaniSalafi
04-04-2011, 12:31 PM
Allaahu akbar! Bârakallâhu feekum.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Abul-Jawzaa
04-04-2011, 04:17 PM
Wa iyaakum inshaa Allaah.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!