/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Age of Deception

Al-Mufarridun
03-07-2011, 12:12 AM
I was reading few articles on the NYTs website and remembered the following hadith. SubhanAllah! whenever i see on t.v, or read about those pundits that are regarded today as the "experts" of islam and the Muslim world, remembering this Hadith increases me in Iman. Brothers and sisters, we need to build up our iman now before it is too late, i fear it might be too late already. This hadith speak clearly about our times and its clear we are living through a time when deception is all around us, and only those that Allah(swt) has blessed them with Iman will be able to see clearly. May Allah(swt) increase us in iman and guide us to the straight path. Ameen

Dear Brothers and Sisters, When ever you see, read a news/opinions about Islam or the Muslims on t.v., online, papers, radio, Remember this Hadith, and hold firm to your Deen and the Promise of your Lord the Most High.

Abu Hurairah (radhi Allaahu anhu) narrated that the Messenger of Allah (sal Allaahu alayhi was sallam) said:

“Indeed, before the Hour (Day of Judgment) there are deceptive years -the truthful one will not be believed, the liar will be believed, the trustworthy one will be accused of betrayal, the treacherous one will be trusted, and the Ruwaibidah will speak. ”

It was said, “And what is the Ruwaibidah?” He (sal Allaahu alayhi was sallam) said:

“The man who is Tafih (insignificant, unwise, etc.), he will speak on the affairs of the general public (he will be trusted to rule and he will speak in the name of the people).”

Ahmad (2/291) Ibn Maajah (4042), and Al-Haakim (4/465).In As-Saheeh (1787),
Albaani declared that it is an authentic Hadith.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Umm AbdurRahman
03-19-2011, 06:00 PM
Salaam

This is so true...nowadays we see this happening all over the world. Insignificant people give their opinions so frequently on each and every issue.
The truth is ignored on the face.
some people do not believe the trustworthy either.

=(

May Allah SWT Protect us and keep our faith firm. Ameen.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!