/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Leaving forum

Revert 2010
03-07-2011, 12:34 AM
Salaam,
I have enjoyed the forum but feel it is now time to leave it, it has been very interesting.

Thanks
: )

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
PouringRain
03-07-2011, 02:55 AM
Have fun!

- Qatada -
03-07-2011, 07:40 AM
Assalaam alaykum Revert

How come you're leaving? You've only been here for a little while.. :)

S_87
03-07-2011, 12:28 PM
:sl:

May Allah give you the best in this world and the hereafter.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Perseveranze
03-07-2011, 03:21 PM
Asalaamu Alaikum,

I didn't know people can join and leave lol, I just come on whenever I can remember :)

Huzzy_786
03-07-2011, 03:23 PM
Asalaamu Alaikum,

I am same as Perseveranze, Dont leave man, Just come on when your bored or something :P

sabr*
03-07-2011, 05:41 PM
As-Salāmu `Alaykum (السلام عليكم):

Not understanding why forum members continue to announce their leaving to be talked out it. If you realize that this forum doesn't fit your enhancement of Islam seek that which will complete you.

We give this forum a break to engage with the local Muslim community and activiites regularly.

The tired rerun topics and threads gets boring. The obession with the homosexuality threads, etc will run it's course.

The reason isn't even important.

If you feel you need to leave the forum you can always reenter. You haven't been banned.

We will see you if you decide to return.

Jazakumullahu Khair

breezes
03-07-2011, 05:59 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by - Qatada -
Assalaam alaykum Revert

How come you're leaving? You've only been here for a little while.. :)
umm hmm ,Interesting
Interesting Is there a reason Revert?

Neelofar
03-07-2011, 06:30 PM
Don't leave! please? with a pretty cherry on top :D you can just lie low for a while?

Ali Mujahidin
03-08-2011, 04:49 AM
Fi amaniLLah.

Muslim Woman
03-08-2011, 08:27 AM
Salaam

take a short break and InshaAllah come back . It's good for eyes to take a break from sites u regularly visit.

Revert 2010
03-09-2011, 10:45 PM
Salaam,
I think I become addicted and was always coming on, I'll have a break and come back insh'Allah. Thanks for your messages brothers and sisters : ).

Ansariyah
03-10-2011, 09:42 AM
addicted?? u only got 25 posts:muddlehea

Take care bro!

piXie
03-10-2011, 10:18 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by sabr*
As-Salāmu `Alaykum (السلام عليكم):

Not understanding why forum members continue to announce their leaving to be talked out it. If you realize that this forum doesn't fit your enhancement of Islam seek that which will complete you.

We give this forum a break to engage with the local Muslim community and activiites regularly.

The tired rerun topics and threads gets boring. The obession with the homosexuality threads, etc will run it's course.

The reason isn't even important.

If you feel you need to leave the forum you can always reenter. You haven't been banned.

We will see you if you decide to return.

Jazakumullahu Khair

wa-alaykum assalam,

Sabr ya akhee. May Allaah have mercy upon you ya akhee. A little more warmth and understanding ya akhee. We're all family ya akhee. When one bro goes on leave the other bros should know ya akhee. Wheres the love yaa akhee? Inshaa Allaah for next time ya akhee...

piXie
03-10-2011, 10:24 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Revert 2010
Salaam,

Thanks for your messages brothers and sisters : ).
wassalam brother when you come back from your break, please join us in the Quraan section here:

http://www.islamicboard.com/quran/13...wo-months.html

May Allaah be pleased with you and keep you under His shade. Aameen.

Amat Allah
03-10-2011, 12:01 PM
May Allah be with you my respected and noble brother, be pleased with you , love you and reward you with the Highest level of the Paradise without being reckoing and all the Ummah Ameeeen

whenever you want to come back; you will be so wellcomed and your return will fill our hearts with happiness cause you are one of us and a dear and precious member of our big family which will miss you in shaa Allah....

in shaa Allah, take care of yourself and never forget that you have us after Allah...

Humbly, your sister:

Amat Allah

GuestFellow
03-10-2011, 12:13 PM
Salaam,

Take care.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!