/* */

PDA

View Full Version : I am new and I have millions of questions.

djbrown
03-07-2011, 03:47 AM
Hey everybody! I am glad that I found this site. I am from America where the people are generally ignorant, sometimes even spiteful, when it comes to Islam. After meeting a few amazing Muslims in Thailand, I am eager to learn and understand the culture. I have a lot of questions.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Aprender
03-07-2011, 03:55 AM
Salam! Welcome to the message board here. Fire away with your questions as there are many wonderful brothers and sisters here who would be glad to clarify them for you. I too am from America and I came here to learn more about Islam and it's been very helpful :)

One thing I think to clarify is that Islam is not really a culture but more a way of life with people from all over the world who come from different cultures.

PouringRain
03-07-2011, 05:16 AM
Welcome to the forum.

abjad
03-07-2011, 05:28 AM
welcome on board

http://www.islamicboard.com/discover...does-mean.html

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
- Qatada -
03-07-2011, 07:39 AM
Hi djbrown :)

here's a good link to get a basic overview of islam;

http://islamreligion.com

Zuzubu
03-07-2011, 08:02 AM
why dont u ask then? :)

breezes
03-07-2011, 07:03 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by djbrown
Hey everybody! I am glad that I found this site.
welcome to ID
we also djbrown

injoy your stay.

Flame of Hope
03-07-2011, 07:05 PM
Greetings! And welcome! I hope you will enjoy your stay here. I am. :)

MartyrX
03-07-2011, 09:19 PM
Welcome to the forum! Ask away whatever questions you have.

Ansariyah
03-07-2011, 09:24 PM
Welcome djbrown=)

truthseeker63
03-13-2011, 02:18 AM
Hello and Welcome.

Ali Mujahidin
03-13-2011, 10:50 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by
Hey everybody! I am glad that I found this site. I am from America where the people are generally ignorant, sometimes even spiteful, when it comes to Islam. After meeting a few amazing Muslims in Thailand, I am eager to learn and understand the culture. I have a lot of questions.

Ahlan wa sahlan, ya akhi.

btw I am in Thailand. Which part of Thailand did you visit?

Ramadhan
03-13-2011, 03:46 PM
Welcome to the forum!
just fire away ask your questions!

:)

Mr.President
03-13-2011, 03:58 PM
go 4 it fire em!

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!