/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Assalamu Alaikum!!

Muslimah011
03-07-2011, 09:04 AM
Assalamu Alaikum!!

I am an Egyptian muslim sister living in the United States. I came across this wonderful site and i liked it very much. At this point of my life i am going through many difficulties, therefore, i decided to join this forum and share my heart with you all. I want to read various perspectives from different people on my problems and help gain advice. Jazamkum Allahu Kheir for everything and may Allah lead us on the right path and help us enter Jana.:thankyou:
:sl:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Al-Mufarridun
03-07-2011, 11:31 AM
Wa'alaikum salaam

welcome to the forum sis. May Allah(swt) ease for you your affairs and remove all your difficulties. Ameen.

tigerkhan
03-07-2011, 02:11 PM
welcom sister.

Neelofar
03-07-2011, 02:17 PM
Welcome to the form, i hope you have a beneficial stay! :D remain patient and steadfast in prayer :) xx

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
breezes
03-07-2011, 06:50 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Muslimah011
Assalamu Alaikum!!

. Jazamkum Allahu Kheir for everything and may Allah lead us on the right path and help us enter Jana.:thankyou:
:sl:
wa'alaikum assalam, sister

welcome to forum
I wish you a happy times and blessed

PouringRain
03-07-2011, 07:41 PM
Welcome to the forum.

Ansariyah
03-07-2011, 08:06 PM
:wa: welcome to the forum sista!=)

cat eyes
03-07-2011, 08:24 PM
:welcome: to the forum sister. :)

Muslimah011
03-07-2011, 08:59 PM
Thank You all and Jazakum Allahu kheir!!

Ğħαrєєвαħ
03-07-2011, 09:47 PM
Wa Alaaykum As-salaam

Welcome to the forum sis and hope you enjoy your stay here insha'Allaah

Ameen to the Du'aa and may Allaah swt ease your difficulties dear sister and grant you happiness in this life and the hereafter Ameen

may you also benefit from the forum!
peace

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!