/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Nationalism Video

Zuzubu
03-07-2011, 07:27 PM
Asalamu Alaykum. =)

I'm on video which is against nationalism in Islam and therefore would I like some ideas, hadith, and verses about nationalism please. =)

Like this one: "Undoubtedly Allah has removed from you the pride of arrogance of the age of Jahilliyah (ignorance) and the glorification of ancestors. Now people are of two kinds. Either believers who are aware or transgressors who do wrong. You are all the children of Adam and Adam was made of clay. People should give up their pride in nations because that is a coal from the coals of Hell-fire. If they do not give this up Allah (swt) will consider them lower than the lowly worm which pushes itself through Khara (dung)." [Abu Dawud and Tirmidhi]

JazakAllah Khair. :statisfie

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Zuzubu
03-08-2011, 06:58 PM
Come on, 35 views, 0 replies?

ardianto
03-09-2011, 03:34 PM
I do not vote cause there is no any option that fit with my opinion.

Nationalism can be haram and can be halal is depend on your definition on nationalism itself. If nationalism means love our homeland, love our country, it is not haram as long as not over the limit. And I don't think life in my culture is haram.

Now let me ask to anyone who say nationalism is totally haram, if other people want to occupy your country, would you fight them or would you let them take over your country ?.

Zuzubu
03-09-2011, 03:41 PM
I wouldn't mind if Germany, Sweden, or an Islamic country conquered Denmark. =)

I seriously don't like nations being split, I like it more united, like the caliphates. If I should fight, it is not for my conutry, but for Allah. I wouldn't join a fight if it's Jordan vs Syria etc...

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!