/* */

PDA

View Full Version : need help i want to seek forgivness and adivce please

n33dh3lp
03-07-2011, 08:48 PM
brothers and sister before i tell you my situation i ask that please no one judge me or try to make me look or feel bad as i get it everyday everywere i go ever since ive been asking for help and how to seek forgivness in order to be truely forgiven. I am not a religious man and i regret this everyday as of lately my younger siblings are all quran hafiz. However i am not, i am a huge sinner i drink lots of alcahol regularly and in huge amounts, i have been with more women the i can count or remember, i have had more haram money then i have had brains. There is no one who can make me settle down or behave in a decent manner and im ashamed to say not even my owm family know what to do with me or if they should be associated with me. my mother and father are ashamed of me, my brothers and sisters hate and resent me. i feel alone all the time and this makes me drink more and do more dirty and sinful things and i hate myself everyday i look in the mirror and i dont even see my self just a poor man. However, lately i have met a girl who has managed to make me slightly more decent i have stopped drinking, being with women and stopped everything and anything that would make my earning haram lol believe it or not i am now actually broke without my haram money i do not even have a penny to call my own but with her help it dosent bother me and i do not mean financial help. I want to marry this girl because i love her and she loves me, she managed to see some decency in me when noone else could however im sunni she is shia but this does not bother us much. Her family on the other hand are not agreeing to this and her father and brother are saying terrible things to her for asking permission to be able to marry me, we have done nothing wrong i have not touched her or crossed the line with her in any way shape or form yet her family still say all these things and we are now not talking much cause of this we still want to get married but do not know how as her family her father in particular are not agreeing. my borthers and sister i know im not a good man but im here asking for your help how do i seek forgivness in order to be truley forgiven and is there anything i can do such are read duas or certin verses or anything to imprive my situation with this girl

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
n33dh3lp
03-07-2011, 11:47 PM
please brothers and sister help me if you can i know i have done some very bad things but i want to become a better man and a better muslim

- Qatada -
03-08-2011, 08:31 AM
asalaam alaikum brother n33dh3lp :)

The best thing you should is to ask Allah for forgiveness, and try to start to learn how to pray namaz/salah again :)

The Messenger of Allah, Muhammad (peace be upon him) relates that Allah said;
O My servants, I have forbidden oppression for Myself and have made it forbidden amongst you, so do not oppress one another. O My servants, all of you are astray except for those I have guided, so seek guidance of Me and I shall guide you, O My servants, all of you are hungry except for those I have fed, so seek food of Me and I shall feed you. O My servants, all of you are naked except for those I have clothed, so seek clothing of Me and I shall clothe you. O My servants, you sin by night and by day, and I forgive all sins, so seek forgiveness of Me and I shall forgive you.

O My servants, you will not attain harming Me so as to harm Me, and will not attain benefitting Me so as to benefit Me. O My servants, were the first of you and the last of you, the human of you and the jinn of you to be as pious as the most pious heart of any one man of you, that would not increase My kingdom in anything. O My servants, were the first of you and the last of you, the human of you and the jinn of you to be as wicked as the most wicked heart of any one man of you, that would not decrease My kingdom in anything. O My servants, were the first of you and the last of you, the human of you and the jinn of you to rise up in one place and make a request of Me, and were I to give everyone what he requested, that would not decrease what I have, any more that a needle decreases the sea if put into it. O My servants, it is but your deeds that I reckon up for you and then recompense you for, so let him finds good praise Allah and let him who finds other that blame no one but himself.

It was related by Muslim (also by at-Tirmidhi and Ibn Majah).

Try to stay on this forum and learn more things about Islam so you become a better Muslim, and ask questions about Islam here too so that the people will help you. :)

n33dh3lp
03-08-2011, 11:44 AM
thank you brother for replying i am browsing this site every second of my time that is free to learn more, i was hoping there would be mroe people who would comment i am honestly shocked at how many people view but how soo little actualy care to post a reply :(

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
tigerkhan
03-09-2011, 03:48 AM
try to find the company of pious people and be with them, learn from them. and when u are alone read islamic book, recite quran, make salat toba.

Amat Allah
03-09-2011, 05:37 AM
Assalaamu Alikum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakaatuh

none is perfect my respected brother, you just try your best and never forget that you are the slave of the Most Merciful ...

Allah becomes happy when his slaves return to Him in repentance, you don`t need to be perfect just run to your Lord and be sure that He will run to you faster and will get closer to you more than you will... I don`t know what to tell ya about our Lord; all Praise, Glory and Thanks be to Him cause no matter how much I will talk it won`t be enough...

try your best to avoid sins and do much good deeds according to your ability and whenever you slip just remember that Allah Is waiting for ya to return to Him ask His forgiveness to forgive you and shower you with His blessings and Mercy....

if your sins would fill the heavens and earth then Allah`s mercy and forgiveness will fill the heavens and earth for ya when you return to Him and more not only mercy not only forgiveness but He will reward ya for being His slave and servant and will guide your way always and forever as long as you are seeking his pleasure will honor you and elevate your status not only in this world but in the Herefatre too... Allah Is always with us close to us but we just need to open our eyes and hearts and never let our sins and mistakes hold us back and deprive us from returning to the Most Compassionate the Most Merciful the Oft- Forgiving...

and remember that when you repent sincerely to Allah your past sins will be erased and there will be nothing only a white page and will reward ya for returning to Him and submitting to His Will...laa ilaha illa Allah... run to your Creator and never look back and never be worried ever about past coz it is gone with everything in it...not only to you but to Allah too...

and at the end you gotta know that when you please Allah, then Allah will make all of His creatures pleased with you and if that girl is your destiny then you will have her and you know not what Allah hiding for ya from pleasures and blessings...be thankful and grateful to Him no matter what...

May Allah guide your way always and forever , lead your way to the path of the endless happiness my respected brother and give you the best of this life and the best of the Hereafter and all of His creation Ameeeeeeeen

take care of yourself and never forget that you have your brothers and sisters here after Allah so, whenever you need anything just ask and we will by Allah`s willing and mercy welcome you with our arms opened happily...

Humbly, your sister no matter what:

Amat Allah

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!