/* */

PDA

View Full Version : The Mercy of Allah

yas2010
03-07-2011, 10:25 PM
Dear All

:sl:

I came across the following and found it very humbling.

The Prophet (pbuh) said, “Allah has one hundred parts of mercy, of which He sent down one between the jinn, humankind, the animals and the insects, by means of which they are compassionate and merciful to one another, and by means of which wild animals are kind to their offspring. And Allah has kept back ninety-nine parts of mercy with which to be merciful to His slaves of the Day of Resurrection.” - Saheeh Muslim, al-Tawbah, 6908

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Asiyaah
03-08-2011, 01:13 AM
Mash'Allah that's beautiful - Thank you for sharing. :)

Flame of Hope
03-08-2011, 06:13 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by yas2010
The Prophet (pbuh) said, “Allah has one hundred parts of mercy, of which He sent down one between the jinn, humankind, the animals and the insects, by means of which they are compassionate and merciful to one another, and by means of which wild animals are kind to their offspring. And Allah has kept back ninety-nine parts of mercy with which to be merciful to His slaves of the Day of Resurrection.” - Saheeh Muslim, al-Tawbah, 6908
That's so beautiful, sister. Jazakallah khair for sharing this valuable bit of info. Imagine 99% is reserved for us for on the Day of Resurrection!! I don't know, I just don't think I can thank Allah enough for all His mercies. I could never do enough and therefore I shall forever feel like an ungrateful servant of Allah. :(

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!