/* */

PDA

View Full Version : What are the things you would wish for in Jannah?

Flame of Hope
03-08-2011, 03:29 PM
We have been told that in Paradise you get whatever you wish for. So, in the fortunate event of being admitted to Paradise, what things would you wish for? Wait. You get only 3 wishes. ;D

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Zuzubu
03-08-2011, 03:34 PM
Women(houri virgins). floods with honey, and great houses.

yas2010
03-08-2011, 03:39 PM
1. To meet the Prophet ( Pbuh)

2. To be reunited with my family, especially my stillborn son.

....thinking of the third....

Zuzubu
03-08-2011, 03:48 PM
1. virgins
2. virgins
3. virgins

seems better*

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
MartyrX
03-08-2011, 03:58 PM
My family and that's it.

Woodrow
03-08-2011, 05:47 PM
:sl:

1. To be able to worship Allaah(swt) fully

2. To bask in total peace of mind

3. Escape from the trials and tribulations of this dunya

R Khan
03-08-2011, 05:48 PM
1.Bon-bons.
2.Bon-bons.
3.Bon-bons.

Predator
03-08-2011, 06:18 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Flame
We have been told that in Paradise you get whatever you wish for.

Source ? Can you wish for hell to emptied ?

Flame of Hope
03-08-2011, 06:21 PM
My first wish! I would LOVE to have a TV set in front of me where I can view as if I am actually there, the life and times of Prophet Muhammad (saws). :statisfie And of course, to be able to view all sorts of channels whereby I can view the life and times of the sahabah as well. :happy:

Don't tell me that you wouldn't want to see Prophet Muhammad's (saws) wedding with Khadijah (ra). (I mean you are actually invited to attend the wedding, you know). And then to watch the Battle of Badr. (You could participate in it, if you like too).....And so many other wonderful things and events. :salaam:

Ghazalah
03-08-2011, 06:25 PM
First wish would be to wish for unlimited wishes :p:

Meet the Prophet and his wives iA! :wub:

Ansariyah
03-08-2011, 07:44 PM
This thread really makes me realise that I probably have not done anything to earn Jannah...=(

I would want to see Allah swt, all the prophets (as). The Khulafa rashideen, Jibreel (as) & I would want Allah swt to give my parents the highest of Jannah firdaws.=)

May Allah swt keeps all fixed on the sirat'al Mustaqeem, & grant us Jannah ameen.

piXie
03-08-2011, 07:50 PM
This thread is a beautiful thought and encourages you to do more good deeds alhamdu lillaah =)

Huzzy_786
03-08-2011, 07:53 PM
Yep, no one knows expect allah!

Well inshallah if i do go jannah i'll wish for :

1.) Women(houri virgins)
2.) My own cinima where i can watch the jorney and life of the prophet (saw)
3.) My family. :D

tigerkhan
03-09-2011, 02:48 AM
1. to see ALLAH SWT
2. to meet Prophet PBUH
3. peace/ tranquility/ silence

Aprender
03-09-2011, 03:19 AM
I love your threads, Flame.

Amat Allah
03-09-2011, 04:00 AM
*To see my Lord and fall down in prostration putting my forehead and nose on the ground for His sake in full submission praising and glorifying Him and saying repeatedly laa ilaha illa Allah...

*I want to see all prophets, messengers and their families, angels (peace and blessings of Allah be upon them all) Sahabah, Al-Hawariun (the disciples)and all righteous people (May Allah be pleased with them all).

* I have a special talk and Qs which I want to say to Allah and ask Him about, May Allah save us from hellfire and reward us with Al Firdaws without being reckoning Ameeeeeeen

when you enter Al Jannah then you will get more than three wishes ; you will get everything you desier and more beyound your imagination and ability of thinking...Sub`haan Allah...

Thank you my sweetie Flame, May Allah give you the best of this life and of the Hereafter Ameeeen

nature
03-09-2011, 11:28 AM

format_quote Originally Posted by Zuzubu
1. virgins
2. virgins
3. virgins

seems better*
format_quote Originally Posted by Huzzy_786
Yep, no one knows expect allah!

Well inshallah if i do go jannah i'll wish for :

1.) Women(houri virgins)
Nice to see you blokes have got your priorities right :hmm: talk about one track minds !

:wa:

marwen
03-09-2011, 11:40 AM
To see Allah and talk to Him directly.

To be with the Prophet PBUH.

To stay with my parents, and to meet grand mother.

S_87
03-09-2011, 12:30 PM
to see Allah and meet Muhammed sallallahu alayhi wasallam

Ummu Sufyaan
03-10-2011, 01:15 AM
peace of mind :hmm:

GuestFellow
03-10-2011, 02:03 AM

To learn everything about history. I want to learn how life started and how it came to an end.

To become a six year old boy again.

Flame of Hope
03-10-2011, 11:07 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Guestfellow
To become a six year old boy again.
Thank you, brother for a brilliant suggestion. I've never liked growing up!!! My second wish is to become a six to eleven year old kid (my age changes according to my mood) with a huge, gigantic library of books. Books that I can enter and explore, go on many exciting adventures and have the time of my life. Imagine being able to enter fairy tale books like Cinderella, Sleeping Beauty, Aladdin. Or adventure story books like Robinson Crusoe, Treasure Island, The Jungle Book or classics like Anne of Green Gables. The sky is the limit!!!! :D

Re.TiReD
03-10-2011, 11:17 PM
All the people I have lost and will lose in future.

Hamza Asadullah
03-11-2011, 01:01 AM
Asalaamu Alaikum,

My ONLY one wish would be to spend eternity with Allah in the top ranks of Paradise.

May he make it come true. Ameen

tw009
03-11-2011, 01:20 AM
wonderful thread Flame.

1. To see Allah(swt) *sigh*
2. To meet all the Prophets and Sahabahs and listen to their stories.
3. To be reunited with my family.

InshAllah.

May Allah(swt) make things easier for us. May He guide us to the straight path and keep us far away from evil.

Ramadhan
03-11-2011, 01:32 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by
*To see my Lord and fall down in prostration putting my forehead and nose on the ground for His sake in full submission praising and glorifying Him and saying repeatedly laa ilaha illa Allah...

This.

The happiness from this alone will fill me for eternity.
ameen.

Tyrion
03-11-2011, 02:41 AM
I'm going to refrain from telling you about the obvious wishes, as some people have done... (Like the peace of mind, worship, meeting Allah, etc... All of those things are good, but kinda obvious, and not really fun for a thread like this... Well, imo. :p)

Anyway, I'd love to go to different worlds... And by that I mean fictional worlds that I may have read about/seen in movies/or even imagined in this world. :p Also, maybe go back in time to learn about interesting historical events in person... And... A bunch of other things that I can't quite think of right now...

format_quote Originally Posted by Aprender
I love your threads, Flame.
Agreed. They seem to contain a kind of... Lighthearted quality to them... Or something like that. :p It's a refreshing change of pace from the overly serious/depressing stuff we get here sometimes.

Flame of Hope
03-11-2011, 02:56 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Amat Allah
Ummmmm. I'm soooooooo sorry sister. But you won't be able to do that in Jannah. :D Allah won't allow it since you would be His guest. So you might wanna do all your prostrations here in this world while you can. Why, come to think of it, you know what that means? It simply means that Jannah is here on earth as well. :)

Hamza Asadullah
03-11-2011, 03:23 AM
Ummmmm. I'm soooooooo sorry sister. But you won't be able to do that in Jannah. :D Allah won't allow it since you would be His guest. So you might wanna do all your prostrations here in this world while you can. Why, come to think of it, you know what that means? It simply means that Jannah is here on earth as well. :)
Asalaamu Alaikum, just to correct you sister we will be able to prostrate to Allah in Jannah. Rasulallah (Sallallahu ALaihi Wasallam) was approached by a man who asked if it will be possible to do Salaah in Jannah because he loved Salaah so much and Rasulallah (Sallallahu ALaihi Wasallam) replied yes it will be possible for him to do so. But of course we should prostrate in our life in this world as much as is possible so that we may be be closer to Allah and please him and be elevated into the high ranks of Paradise.

May Allah instill so much love into our hearts for prostration and Salaah so that we may desire to continue to do so in Jannah. Ameen

Flame of Hope
03-11-2011, 05:49 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Hamza81
Rasulallah (Sallallahu ALaihi Wasallam) replied yes it will be possible for him to do so.
I do not doubt that at all, brother Hamza81. It wouldn't be Jannah if we weren't granted our heart's desire. :D

Flame of Hope
03-11-2011, 06:37 AM
A very nice article I found which I think would delight our readers here. :D

The blue highlighting done by Flame, coz it's relevant to this thread. :statisfie

--------------------------------
A Paradise Beyond the Imagination

They will have there all that their hearts desire and in which their eyes find delight. You will remain in it timelessly, forever. (Surat az-Zukhruf: 71)

We can get a general idea of what Paradise is like from the fact that the blessings of Paradise are similar to those in this world (Surat al-Baqara, 25) and from the descriptions and comparisons found in the Qur'an. Allah said in the Qur'an that He "will admit them into Paradise, which He has made known to them." (Surah Muhammad, 6)

So we can, with Allah's permission, glean some information while still living this earthly life. However, Allah bestows this knowledge only to give us"an idea of what Paradise is like, for in reality its beauty and blessings are beyond our conception. For example, the verse "in it there are rivers of water that will never spoil, and rivers of milk whose taste will never change, and rivers of wine, delightful to all who drink it, and rivers of honey of undiluted purity" (Surah Muhammad, 15) shows us that Paradise contains excellences that cannot be compared with things in this world. A hadith also indicates this unimaginable beauty:

Allah said: "I have prepared for My pious servants things which have never been seen by an eye, nor heard by an ear, or (even) imagined by a human being." (Muslim)

In one verse, Allah says that believers will live in Paradise as His welcome guests:

But those who heed their Lord will have Gardens through which rivers flow, to live in for ever as a welcome from Allah. What is with Allah is better for those who are truly good. (Surah Al 'Imran, 198)

In this verse, Allah describes Paradise as a place of celebration. The end of the world, passing the test, and reaching one's true homeland is certainly a reward worth celebrating. This celebration's duration, dimensions, and content will be too glorious to compare with anything on Earth.

An eternal life full of such never-ending blessings brings a joy that belongs only to Paradise: not to grow tired. Believers in Paradise speak of this excellence as "no weariness or fatigue affects us" (Surah Fatir, 35).

Of course, this includes mental fatigue. People living under this world's prevailing conditions tire easily, because their bodies are created weak. When they get tired, their minds begin to get cloudy, they lose concentration and find it hard to think and conceptualize. But this does not happen in Paradise, for its people's minds are always open, and their consciousness is clear so that they can perceive Allah's blessings perfectly and take pleasure from them. Since this sense of fatigue, which comes from the world's imperfections, is eliminated, believers can have the uninterrupted benefit of endless blessings. People will find perfect joy in Paradise's blessings and go from one blessing to another.

In an environment with no fatigue or boredom, Allah rewards believers by creating "whatever they wish" (Surat ash-Shura, 22; Surat al-Furqan, 16; Surat az-Zumar, 34). There, they have everything that their hearts want. In Surat al-Kahf, 35, Allah says that He will give believers more than they can desire or imagine, and that these blessings will be increased several-fold in Paradise. One hadith paints the beauty of Paradise as follows:

I asked: "O Messenger of Allah! Of what was the creation made?" He replied: "Of water." We asked: "(As for) Paradise, what is its foundation?" He said: "One brick of gold and one brick of silver. Its mortars are of musk of strong scent, its stones are pearls and emeralds, and its soil is of saffron. Whoever enters it will be in bliss and not in want, live in bliss and not die, their clothes will not get old, and their youth will not end." (Ahmad, Tirmidhi)

Allah, Who created human beings, certainly knows better than they what their hearts desire, and so will create these things for believers as a reward in Paradise. The Qur'an announces some of these blessings; the rest are left to the pleasure and desire of the believers' imagination. Generally speaking, all believers delight in the same things, with only slight differences in details. A person can ask the Lord for blessings that appear impossible under this world's conditions, or for blessings of which they have no knowledge. Another verse describes the incomparable beauty of these things:

Platters and cups of gold will be passed around among them, and they will have there all that their hearts desire and in which their eyes find delight. You will remain in it timelessly, forever. (Surat az-Zukhruf, 71)

From this verse, we can understand that believers expect surprises in Paradise; that they will be pleased with, and derive pleasure from, what they see. They also feel happiness when they see the pleasure and happiness experienced by other believers.

Also, we must not forget that one of the greatest blessings of Paradise is protection from the agonies of Hell (Surat ad-Dukhan, 56). All of these things provide a great means of thanksgiving for believers, who can see Hell when they desire and speak with its inhabitants. The Qur'an describes how believers give thanks to Allah, as follows:

They will say: "Beforehand we used to live in fear among our families. But Allah was gracious to us and safeguarded us from the punishment of the searing wind. Beforehand we certainly used to call upon Him because He is the All-Good, the Most Merciful." (Surat at-Tur, 26-28)

In the Qur'an, Allah uses different names when referring to the gardens of Paradise, such as Gardens of Eden, Gardens of Refuge, Gardens of Firdaws, and Gardens of Delight. These names may express the different sections in which various pleasures are to be experienced. (Allah knows the truth.) It is also possible that Paradise may have various degrees or different sections. We can infer this from the following verse:

But as for those who come to Him as believers, having done right actions, they will have the highest ranks. (Surah Taha, 75)

The Qur'an describes Paradise as: "Wherever you look, you will see pleasure and great dominion." (Surat al-Insan, 20)

The following hadith indicates that every detail found in Paradise holds great beauties and blessings: "There is no tree in Paradise that does not have a trunk of gold" (Tirmidhi). Every corner is furnished with countless blessings, thanks to Allah's incomparable knowledge. These things are prepared only for believers, whom Allah forgives in His mercy and accepts into His Paradise.

In the Qur'an, Allah describes the believers' state in Paradise as follows:

We will strip away any rancor in their hearts - brothers, resting on couches face-to-face. (Surat al-Hijr, 47)

Remaining in them timelessly, forever, with no desire to move away from them. (Surat al-Kahf, 108)

Source

--------------------------------------

Ahhhhh!!! Paradise!!!!!!!!! Ya Rabb! :laugh: ......(ok, these are supposed to be tears of joy.)

Amat Allah
03-11-2011, 12:09 PM
I'm soooooooo sorry sister. But you won't be able to do that in Jannah.

By Allah`s Willing and Mercy; I will my sweetheart surely I will...

May Allah be pleased with you honey, love you and reward you with the highest level of the Paradise without being reckoning and all the Ummah Ameeeen

take care my precious sister...

With all my respect, love and humility, your sister no matter what:

Amat Allah.

Flame of Hope
03-11-2011, 05:28 PM
By Allah`s Willing and Mercy; I will my sweetheart surely I will...
Of course, sister! Of course you will be able to do that if that is what you wish. After all it's Jannah. :) But Allah doesn't expect us nor require us to prostrate to Him in Jannah. There's more meaning to it if you prostrate to Him when you can't see Him at all, like in this dunya. So that encourages me to increase my prostrations now, while I can.

And besides there's more reward for us each time we prostrate to Allah, while unable to see Him. You can prostrate to Allah in Jannah if you like, but one can't expect that to increase our reward. Making it to Jannah is a reward in itself!!!

You know, there's also a strange case of a man who liked hard work. He wanted to continue farming because of the pleasure it used to give him in this dunya. So in Jannah, he insisted that he wanted to continue his hard work. Well, guess what? He would sow the seeds and immediately there would be a huge harvest. LOL.

Well, that's Jannah! You get whatever you want. Even work. ;D

Flame of Hope
03-11-2011, 05:52 PM
And now for my third wish.

I got this idea from sister Ghazalah. May Allah bless her! My third wish is to have unlimited wishes. ;D

Thank you brother Guestfellow and sister Ghazalah for giving me some great ideas. :statisfie

P.S. The letter "G" has become my favorite nowadays. :D

Flame of Hope
03-11-2011, 09:24 PM
May Allah be pleased with you honey, love you and reward you with the highest level of the Paradise without being reckoning and all the Ummah Ameeeen
What a beautiful thing you have asked for me, sister. Going to the highest level of Paradise and that too without reckoning? :thankyou:

Sigh! I wish I could go to Jannah without reckoning. But if wishes were horses beggars would ride. There's a very strong possibility that I'm gonna be held up at the check post for questioning and not let off so easy. :'(

So please everyone! Does anyone know how this feat can be accomplished? How can we go to Paradise without reckoning? I wanna know!!!! :cry:

Amat Allah
03-12-2011, 11:21 AM
Husain b. 'Abd al-Rahman reported: I was with Sa'id b. Jubair when he said: Who amongst you saw a star shooting last night? I said: It was I; then I said: I was in fact not (busy) in prayer, but was stung by a scorpion (and that is the reason why I was awake and had a glimpse of the shooting star). He said: Then what did you do? I said: I practised charm. He said: What urged you to do this? I said: (I did this according to the implied suggestion) of the hadith which al-Shu'ba narrated. He said: What did al-Shu'ba narrate to you? I said: Buraida b. Husaib al-Aslami narrated to us. The charm is of no avail except in case of the (evil influence) of an eye or the sting of a scorpion. He said: He who acted according to what he had heard (from the Holy Prophet) acted rightly, but Ibn 'Abbas narrated to us from the Apostle of Allah (may peace be upon him) that he said: There were brought before me the peoples and I saw an apostle and a small group (of his followers) along with him, another (apostle) and one or two persons (along with him) and (still another) apostle having no one with him. When a very large group was brought to me I conceived as if it were my Ummah. Then it was said to me: It is Moses and his people. You should look at the horizon, and I saw a very huge group. It was again said to me: See the other side of the horizon, and there was (also) a very huge group. It was said to me: This is your Ummah, and amongst them there were seventy thousand persons who would be made to enter Paradise without rendering any account and without (suffering) any torment. He then stood up and went to his house. Then the people began to talk about the people who would be admitted to Paradise without rendering any account and without (suffering) any torment. Some of them said: They may be those who (have had the good fortune of living) in the company of the Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) and some of them said: They be those who were born in Islam and did not associate anything with Allah. Some people mentioned other things. Thereupon came forth the Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) before them and he said: What was that which you were talking about? They informed him. He said: They are those persons who neither practise charm, nor ask others to practise it, nor do they take omens, and repose their trust in their Lord. Upon this 'Ukkasha b. Mihsan stood up and said: Supplicate for me that He should make me one among them. Upon this he (Messenger of Allah) said: Thou are one among them. Then another man stood up and said: Supplicate before Allah that He should make me one among them. Upon this he said: 'Ukkisha has preceded you.

Sahih Muslim, the book of Imaan

Flame of Hope
03-15-2011, 07:04 AM
Here's the hadith regarding the man who loved to work. :D

Narrated Abu Huraira (ra) that the Prophet (saws) was narrating a Hadith while a Bedouin was in his company: One of the inhabitants of Paradise will seek permission from his Lord for cultivation. Allah will ask him: What do you wish? He will reply in affirmative and say: But I like to cultivate (the land). (When the man is permitted) he will soon sow the seeds. The plants will grow up, get ripe and be ready for harvesting. Then the yield will develop into conglomeration like huge mountains then Allah (swt) will say: O son of Adam! Nothing can satisfy you. At this, the Bedouin remarked: O Allah's Messenger! This man must be either from Quraish (i.e. an emigrant) or an Ansari (resident of Al-Madina) because they are cultivators whereas we are not. (on hearing it) Allah's Messenger (saws) laughed.

(This Hadith is sound and reported by Bukhari.) :)

sister herb
03-15-2011, 09:46 AM
1. my own pc & free net connection that I can chat with my dear friends in many forums for eternity...

2. my own teddy bear

3. all people whose are important to me...

(I hope there have some snacks and enough hot turkish coffee available that no need to hope them...)

Human_Being
03-15-2011, 01:05 PM
We have been told that in Paradise you get whatever you wish for. So, in the fortunate event of being admitted to Paradise, what things would you wish for? Wait. You get only 3 wishes. ;D
I dunno like cuz what we want now mite be different from what we want in the hereafter inshallah if

Woodrow
03-15-2011, 01:17 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Human_Being
I dunno like cuz what we want now mite be different from what we want in the hereafter inshallah if
True,

As a baby we have wants that we outgrow as we become toddlers. We out grow our toddler wants when we enter childhood. We find new wants and desires as we enter adolescence and when we enter adult hood we have new wants and needs while forsaking things from our Childhood. As we approach old age, we again have new desires and loose interest in things we wanted in the past. Finally in our last years we see a new world with a new set of wants, needs and desires. Based upon this it seems if we are fortunate enough to mature to Jannah we will enter into a life of wants and desires we can not understand while we are still in this dunya, Just as a Child can not understand the wants of an Adult.

Hannah.
03-15-2011, 05:26 PM
- See Allah (swt), His pious Prophets and all the rightly guided believers
- Talk to Allah (swt)
- Living happily ever after

Sawdah
03-15-2011, 05:35 PM

*I want to see all prophets, messengers and their families, angels (peace and blessings of Allah be upon them all) Sahabah, Al-Hawariun (the disciples)and all righteous people (May Allah be pleased with them all).

* I have a special talk and Qs which I want to say to Allah and ask Him about, May Allah save us from hellfire and reward us with Al Firdaws without being reckoning Ameeeeeeen

when you enter Al Jannah then you will get more than three wishes ; you will get everything you desier and more beyound your imagination and ability of thinking...Sub`haan Allah...

Thank you my sweetie Flame, May Allah give you the best of this life and of the Hereafter Ameeeen
That's so beautiful sis, I wish to have that too. May Allah SWT give you all that and more. Ameen

I wish that Allah swt is pleased with me. I wish to see Allah swt everyday. I wish to have my own little worlds and travel from one world to the next with my dragon, loqq. I want to explore my home and see all the interesting stuff in there. I want to eat with all the righteous women of Islam and chit chat with the angels and ask them all sorts of stuff. ^^

This thread reminds me of the youtube video 'A Meeting with Allah'. May Allah SWT admit us all into the highest level of Paradise, Jannat ul-Firdaws. Ameen

A Meeting with Allah

sherz_umr
03-15-2011, 06:01 PM
1.my mom/dad bro.
2.keep animals, especially dogs.
3.Id want to know abt all the mysteries of the world. If fairies, yeti etc exists. Are there aliens, supernatural beings etc, how exactly is the crop circle formed,nd al thos stuf.

S.Belle
03-15-2011, 06:14 PM
to meet all of the prophets (pbut)
library FULL of books
pet giraffes

can u wish for things that are considered haram? like dogs, tattoos, or wine...just curious

sherz_umr
03-15-2011, 06:24 PM
i think these thngs are considered haram coz they are harmful to our health (dogs saliva, wine nd alcohols effct on mind and body etc). But i guess it wont be like that in paradise.
Just my thoughts..

Flame of Hope
03-15-2011, 09:47 PM
Well, now that I have unlimited wishes, hmmm. My next wish is to be Queen Elizabeth during the time of Shakespeare. And to experience London life during that time AS THE QUEEN. ;D

Imagine the attention I'd get. The lovely gowns and dresses I'd get to wear. The ROYAL treatment. And of course, to watch the plays of Shakespeare.

GuestFellow
03-16-2011, 12:46 AM
I would like to have fly.

IAmZamzam
03-18-2011, 04:41 AM
What is this about three wishes? In heaven you get precisely infinity.

I've actually been thinking about it already myself. One thing for sure is that I'd like to have the batmobile. Call me childish if you like but be honest with yourself: who hasn't dreamed of owning their own batmobile at some point? It's the most awesome car ever.

Kiro
02-10-2016, 05:27 PM
3 things, hmm I don't know, I might be a rebel ;D

I want cool Occular prowess that is the Sharingan but Jannahtul Sharingan

I will have the most incredible abilities like black flames I can project and manipulate like into wings! Have a sort of energy that will wrap around me that can be like a doll or make it wrap onto me as armor and many other powers and capabilities pertaining to my visual prowess that I cannot imagine. Like I could have a transformation for my eyes and 'ascend' to the new level and I get a cool new looking eye design by designed by Allah!) that suuuper cool

I want to travel as a vagabond with no home and travel with a sword

I want to also become fully asexual like an Angel and become an 'it' :D :wub:
@Serinity come to this thread

May Allah make us amongst Jannah and help us on the straight path

Serinity
02-10-2016, 05:34 PM
@Kiro

I will attain immensly empowered ocular prowess that has great potential, and have awesome eyes designed by Allah.. And an awesome, sharp sword designed by Allah, that can cut down mountains...

And black flames that I can transform at will, and some guardian made up of my own energy will, or something. That is blue. :)

And my sword will be enshrouded by black blazing flames, that lights up the universe. In shaa' Allah.

Kiro
02-10-2016, 05:40 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Serinity
@Kiro

I will attain immensly empowered ocular prowess that has great potential, and have awesome eyes designed by Allah.. And an awesome, sharp sword designed by Allah, that can cut down mountains...

And black flames that I can transform at will, and some guardian made up of my own energy will, or something. That is blue. :)

And my sword will be enshrouded by black blazing flames, that lights up the universe. In shaa' Allah.

I want to fight an endless amount of opponents! They could be warriors created by Allah, created just to fight!

Serinity
02-10-2016, 05:47 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Kiro
I want to fight an endless amount of opponents! They could be warriors created by Allah, created just to fight!
I crave for Jannah right now.. Maan. Jannah is my motivating factor. lol.

I want to fight the uchihas, senjus, and sayians, all at the same time..

129 quadrillion Uchihas, with their Galactically immense base, 1500 trillion sayians, and 5000 quadrillion senjus, With their main bases being Galactically big, times 9000. And some other 1000 trillion fodder enemies.

We will come out with our Multi Galactic multiverse Empire of Strawberry milk.

Kiro
02-10-2016, 05:56 PM
I crave for Jannah right now.. Maan. Jannah is my motivating factor. lol.

I want to fight the uchihas, senjus, and sayians, all at the same time..

129 quadrillion Uchihas, with their Galactically immense base, 1500 trillion sayians, and 5000 quadrillion senjus, With their main bases being Galactically big, times 9000. And some other 1000 trillion fodder enemies.

We will come out with our Multi Galactic multiverse Empire of Strawberry milk.

With my Jannahtul Sharingan... I WANT TO... read books.

Serinity
02-10-2016, 06:00 PM
With my Jannahtul Sharingan... I WANT TO... read books.
Nice.

In our Exam in our universe, I'll use my ocular prowess.. To succeed.

The-Deist
02-10-2016, 06:19 PM
Meet 2Pac. Have as much alcohol as I want. And some friends (specified)

M.I.A.
02-10-2016, 06:46 PM
That my family and friends would be happy.

That Allah swt would overlook my faults and weaknesses.

...couple of nice cars lol.

I have no idea what heaven is like?

Kiro
02-12-2016, 11:56 AM
Nice.

In our Exam in our universe, I'll use my ocular prowess.. To succeed.
We shall solo everyone!

strivingobserver98
02-12-2016, 12:35 PM
Just to spend eternity with my wife :statisfie.

Visit all the Prophets (Peace be upon them all) and see Allah :swt:

The Messenger (sal Allahu alaihi wa sallam) said, “When the inhabitants of Paradise enter Paradise, Allah will say to them, ‘Do you want Me to give you anything more?’ They will reply, ‘Have You not made our faces bright? Have You not brought us into Paradise and moved us from Hell?’ Allah will then remove the Veil and they will feel that they have not been awarded anything dearer to them than looking at their Lord.”

[Sahih Muslim]

Kiro
02-12-2016, 12:36 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by فرحان
Just to spend eternity with my wife :statisfie.

Visit all the Prophets (Peace be upon them all) and see Allah :swt:

The Messenger (sal Allahu alaihi wa sallam) said, “When the inhabitants of Paradise enter Paradise, Allah will say to them, ‘Do you want Me to give you anything more?’ They will reply, ‘Have You not made our faces bright? Have You not brought us into Paradise and moved us from Hell?’ Allah will then remove the Veil and they will feel that they have not been awarded anything dearer to them than looking at their Lord.”

[Sahih Muslim]
I once saw a post on Ummah, saying he wanted to see the prophets break-dancing.

Faithbox
02-12-2016, 01:20 PM
I think the variety between the kingdoms of the believers in the past and the recent believers will be great.
When we are allowed to visit the ancient believers and what The allmighty has created for them it would be like visiting ancient egypt back in his orginal status but with the nowadays eyes. for the ancient believers it will be the other way around.
With all the fantasy and invoirments we see in nowadays games etc it will probably more a kingdom as we would like.

The believers of the past maybe dreamt about being like an angel, majestic with beautifull wings.
while the recent believers probably prefering to fly like a super saiyan or something like that haha.

If iam blessed to enter Jannah i would have a special mount i would ask for travelling for eternity to the allmigty.
If iam granted Jannah al Firdaus i would ask if i can start from the lowest heavens so i can travel all the way up.
Haha cant wait already. time to do my uber best from now on!.

hisnameiszzz
02-12-2016, 02:12 PM
I hope I go to Jannah. If I do, I would love to see my Mother happy. And personally, I would love peace and serenity. Something I really want in this life but am not getting! :hiding:

crimsontide06
02-12-2016, 02:31 PM
1st, InshaAllah we make it to Jannah.

I would want to meet God, the angels and prophets

family

Can I be a power ranger & fight bad guys in a misty looking cool forest?

Oh I'd want to have a library full of every book ever written as well as movie, music(I assume good music not about garbage, would be ok)..

I'd want to see movie/tv like bios of real people like family & other..

Also, I want to know stats as well as my ranking with the world.

1. food eaten(pounds)...and top 20 foods & how much
2. steps taken
3. water drank
4. words spoke(most spoken words/phrases)

other rankings...

what has happened to every single person I knew...etc.

facebook...why not? Jannah would be so massive...

my pets

There are times I think "I wonder what will happen to that person" or " what is...something...etc" and I forget but I know Allah will not forget and let me know.

Serinity
02-12-2016, 02:48 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Faithbox
I think the variety between the kingdoms of the believers in the past and the recent believers will be great.
When we are allowed to visit the ancient believers and what The allmighty has created for them it would be like visiting ancient egypt back in his orginal status but with the nowadays eyes. for the ancient believers it will be the other way around.
With all the fantasy and invoirments we see in nowadays games etc it will probably more a kingdom as we would like.

The believers of the past maybe dreamt about being like an angel, majestic with beautifull wings.
while the recent believers probably prefering to fly like a super saiyan or something like that haha.

If iam blessed to enter Jannah i would have a special mount i would ask for travelling for eternity to the allmigty.
If iam granted Jannah al Firdaus i would ask if i can start from the lowest heavens so i can travel all the way up.
Haha cant wait already. time to do my uber best from now on!.
Hahaha. I love you for the sake of Allah.

:) I'd like to meet the Prophets AS, and Allah obviously.

And then I'd like to move into a world, and make up my own plot!! hhahaa. If we enter Jannah in shaa' Allah.

Faithbox
02-12-2016, 04:23 PM
And may Allah grant this upon you :-).
Meeting the allmigty and his messenger is something we surely all want to experience in Jannah.
Somehow the first messenger of Allah swt i would meet is Musa as.
But what we also forget is that there are muslim Jinn aswell that will be granted paradise.
I wonder how they will look like in Jannah. Its already explained how humans will look like.

When the angels asked why Allah swt created humans fearing they would shedblood and corruption again, The all mighty told them i know what you dont know.

And since i got the knowledge that its us the humans who build and extend paradise trough good deeds,
They will surely understand why this plan was made. Who knows after everyone has its place in the here after the angels fulfilled their task aswell. And can enjoy with us that what was created trough us by Allah the creator.
Than i want to remind you by removing a branch from the path so no one can fall over it is also counted as a good deed, sometimes we do more good deeds in our lives than we can imagine.

May allah grant us mercy and keep us on the straigt path ameen.

Kiro
02-12-2016, 05:42 PM
Hahaha. I love you for the sake of Allah.

:) I'd like to meet the Prophets AS, and Allah obviously.

And then I'd like to move into a world, and make up my own plot!! hhahaa. If we enter Jannah in shaa' Allah.
Don't forget the Jinn prophets :)

Serinity
02-12-2016, 05:47 PM
Don't forget the Jinn prophets :)
didn't know there was lol.

But if we enter Jannah, in shaa' Allah. Then... Ocular prowess will be my favourite ability, unless Allah introduces something more awesome! Like audio hacks, or Super senses (where you can feel the presence etc. of others miles away.)

Or some telekinetic super powers etc. Super sonic soundwaves etc.

Faithbox
02-12-2016, 06:44 PM
didn't know there was lol.

But if we enter Jannah, in shaa' Allah. Then... Ocular prowess will be my favourite ability, unless Allah introduces something more awesome! Like audio hacks, or Super senses (where you can feel the presence etc. of others miles away.)

Or some telekinetic super powers etc. Super sonic soundwaves etc.
There will definetly a pokemon trainer around hahahaha

Serinity
02-12-2016, 07:07 PM
There will definetly a pokemon trainer around hahahaha
Idk if there are any shirk element in pokemon.

But I want a teddy bear or some awesome dragon as my pet. lol

Imagine "Dragon slayer Serinity" "Dragonborn Serinity"

sister herb
02-12-2016, 07:25 PM
I wish to be there with all my loved ones. Nothing else isn´t important.

ReboundMuslimah
02-13-2016, 12:59 AM
I know no one knows how Jannah exactly looks like but are we able to travel the world if we never got the chance to on earth? For some weird reasons I always imagine Jannah indoors and it's probably not. Also whenever people describe Jannah they talk about rivers and gardens and that sounds boring to me[emoji53]

Faithbox
02-13-2016, 10:42 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Dreamchaser
I know no one knows how Jannah exactly looks like but are we able to travel the world if we never got the chance to on earth? For some weird reasons I always imagine Jannah indoors and it's probably not. Also whenever people describe Jannah they talk about rivers and gardens and that sounds boring to me[emoji53]
You should remember who gave us the descriptions about Jannah and how it looked like when he visited the place.
When i look to the circumstances the people lived in when the quran got revealed i see desert.
If i lived my live in the desert i probably dream about gardens and rivers.

You also should remember the quote ' what no eye has seen and what no ear have heard'.
The place will be filled with the wishes of our imagination and way beyond.

Serinity
02-13-2016, 10:44 AM
You should remember who gave us the descriptions about Jannah and how it looked like when he visited the place.
When i look to the circumstances the people lived in when the quran got revealed i see desert.
If i lived my live in the desert i probably dream about gardens and rivers.

You also should remember the quote ' what no eye has seen and what no ear have heard'.
The place will be filled with the wishes of our imagination and way beyond.

Then, I will have dragons flying around, and 1000's of dungeons to explore, with 1000's of sayians flying around, and cups of honey and soda floating, and a floating Island...

Huge mountains and huge trainings grounds, where I can bust mountains into crippled dust...
And a huge pizza I can eat from.. :) And universes that is created by Allah, whenever I wish.. So I can go and explore other terrains... A huge forest, a desert, a school, a camp.. a plot. Lol.

On topic: You are right, many times we have to look how the sahabahs r.a. lived, etc. Their Era.

strivingobserver98
02-13-2016, 10:49 AM
Then, I will have dragons flying around, and 1000's of dungeons to explore, with 1000's of sayians flying around, and cups of honey and soda floating, and a floating Island...
Wow like Skyrim?

:ia: we meet there :D. With Kiro aswell.

Serinity
02-13-2016, 10:53 AM
Wow like Skyrim?

:ia: we meet there :D. With Kiro aswell.
Yes in shaa' Allah. May Allah purify our hearts that we may enter. Ameen.

So would you like a world where you explore new terrains, never seen before? Would you like to explore daring and dangerous terrains? New worlds? New gravity? etc. New powers to try out! ;) with shooting light beams and stuff. Awesome technology etc... Virtual reality too. :shade:

strivingobserver98
02-13-2016, 10:56 AM
So would you like a world where you explore new terrains, never seen before? Would you like to explore daring and dangerous terrains? New worlds? New gravity? etc. New powers to try out! with shooting light beams and stuff. Awesome technology etc... Virtual reality too.
Yes :D.

Skydive from the moon to earth while avoiding the asteroids at same time :O.

Serinity
02-13-2016, 11:00 AM

Haha.. That would be awesome!

Or a water roller coaster from moon to earth (A roller coaster enshrouded and embedded in water.) with an increasing speed of 2m/s ie. you move 2 metres faster every second!

So 2 x 60 = 120m/m ie. 120 metres per minute! loooooool. Maybe slow I think.

Either way, it is going to be fun.

Kiro
02-13-2016, 11:16 AM

*kiro disguises as a guard* you have commited crimed against Skyrim and her people? What you say to your defence? Forget it, I'll throw in prison ;D

BlueOwl358
02-13-2016, 12:11 PM
I would want to see the Jinns, and their powers. I would wanna see Solomon (pbuh) and see his wisdom. As for powers, I have it all pictured. I would like the powers that would allow me to manipulate blue plasma (Plasma is the fourth state of matter, and 99 percent of all matter in the solar system happens to be plasma, specifically the sun), and then use it alongside my expert level twin scimitar swordsman fighting style. Also, I'd like my personal Jinn to help me in this regard. Come to think of it, this is more like a "your favorite superpower" thread. :D

And most important of all, I'd prefer if anyone who even mentioned taking an arrow to the knee to go far far away from me, or else.

It would be like Skyrim. But not normal Skyrim like normal Console people. It would be "SkyriM-Modded Edition (With 200+ Mods)", which I actually have done. Best game of all time = fact. Add in mountains, seas, oceans, and a personal Jinn to help me, would result in a huge exploration mission. It would really be a real version of Skyrim. And finally, to see all the planets and galaxies in space.

(I personally believe that this entire unexplored universe is a part of the lowest heaven (filled with stars), and the next heaven is a parent universe, resulting in a multiverse. Remember this, the earth is a ring compared to the lowest heaven, which in return is like a ring compared to the one above. This goes on in succession, until you reach the final one.)

BlueOwl358
02-13-2016, 12:57 PM
I know this exactly doesn't belong in this thread, but since a bunch of people are referencing DBZ and such superpowers, I think they would be interested in this. This video shows a guy (who is really awesome with his movie and game theory channels), shows how DBZ Ki blasts (and most likely other anime powers that are similar) are just plasma ball attacks, that characters simply overcharge the gas gathered in their hand through electricity and create plasma, and how DBZ is scientifically accurate (that's sure to rustle some brains XD).

Faithbox
02-13-2016, 02:07 PM
However i love the powers people have in dragon ball i would choose more the kind of avatar way.
Mastering the elements doing some awesome stuff with it and create less destruction than the dragonball powers haha

Kiro
02-13-2016, 02:17 PM
I would like to learn about the great kings I suppose like Nabi Solomon and his kingdom, I would like to learn about the Jinn Prophets

Faithbox
02-13-2016, 03:22 PM
I would like to learn about the great kings I suppose like Nabi Solomon and his kingdom, I would like to learn about the Jinn Prophets
Nabi Solomon as is someone iam looking forward to meet aswell. Strange i hear nobody mention Adam as.
I wonder if he ever would eat an apple again haha.
When i talk to a christian person asking him why jezus is the son of god they say because his mother is a human and his father is god who blew his soul in mary as.
But Adam as was made by the hands of god and god blew also his soul in him.
What would that make ofvhim?

Kiro
02-13-2016, 03:58 PM
Nabi Solomon as is someone iam looking forward to meet aswell. Strange i hear nobody mention Adam as.
I wonder if he ever would eat an apple again haha.
When i talk to a christian person asking him why jezus is the son of god they say because his mother is a human and his father is god who blew his soul in mary as.
But Adam as was made by the hands of god and god blew also his soul in him.
What would that make ofvhim?
There is no trauma in Jannah :) So you don't to worry about eating any apples, I learned that every time you eat a food, it tastes pretty different no matter if it is the same kind of food.

Serinity
02-13-2016, 04:28 PM
There is no trauma in Jannah :) So you don't to worry about eating any apples, I learned that every time you eat a food, it tastes pretty different no matter if it is the same kind of food.
While I do not like trauma, I'd like the plot I'm going to be part of, is going to have some character development via. Traumatic feelings... The feelings won't be saddening, rather it would be sadness coupled with trauma and an unknown gratifying experience, so it doesn't get too bitter.

May Allah forgive me for whatever wrong I/we have said. Ameen.

Faithbox
02-13-2016, 04:35 PM
I just want a green well in the mid of a lifeless desert you have to jump in to enter my kingdom.
it only works when you scream waahoooh

Serinity
02-13-2016, 04:56 PM
I just want a green well in the mid of a lifeless desert you have to jump in to enter my kingdom.
it only works when you scream waahoooh
And how big will your kingdom be? :hmm:

the size of Earth? mine will be the size of 5 Earths!! That'd be awesome.

you'll have to defeat 500 opponents and survive a massive forest with 100 of enemies with lions and bears!!

Khadija_Muslima
02-13-2016, 05:01 PM
1)For Abu Talib, all sinners, and even Shaytan to come to Jannah.:statisfie
2)For everything I ever wanted on earth and in Jannah.:p
3)For my property to be kept near Allah SWT, so I can see My Beloved, Sweet Allah Aza Wa Jal, SWT everyday. :wub::wub::wub:

Kiro
02-13-2016, 05:20 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Khadija_Muslima
1)For Abu Talib, all sinners, and even Shaytan to come to Jannah.:statisfie
2)For everything I ever wanted on earth and in Jannah.:p
3)For my property to be kept near Allah SWT, so I can see My Beloved, Sweet Allah Aza Wa Jal, SWT everyday. :wub::wub::wub:
First one would go against the Qu'ran. Shaytaan fits the category of never returning to Jannah.

Faithbox
02-13-2016, 06:27 PM
First one would go against the Qu'ran. Shaytaan fits the category of never returning to Jannah.
Well they have to... who else will be that army of opponents i have to beat before i can enter your kingdom ;D

Kiro
02-13-2016, 06:34 PM
Well they have to... who else will be that army of opponents i have to beat before i can enter your kingdom ;D
u wot, I will be a traveller, a nomad wandering endlessly, but when it comes down to it, I activate my Jannahtul Sharingan and solo kingdoms and armies with taijutsu lol wooo

Faithbox
02-13-2016, 06:41 PM
Hahaha that sounds nice, till Jibril as shows you what solo mean haha

Kiro
02-13-2016, 06:45 PM
Hahaha that sounds nice, till Jibril as shows you what solo mean haha
I want to challenge the Angels to a duel. I wanna fight Angel Jibraeel the most.

Serinity
02-13-2016, 07:42 PM
I guess we live this life through, sorrow, pain, sadness, grief, worry etc. To appreciate Jannah more, so that we get there, we appreciate those little things. No worries for example.

"where did I lay my keys?" etc.

True Peace and bliss will be in Jannah.

I want to embed myself into an armour etc. That is very big.. Like. Lets say, I am 1.80 metre tall. A armour that makes me 10 metres tall etc. I want to appear angelic, and majestic.

I want to board a school, where they learn people to control energy and cast fireballs etc. and special energies and powers that are created by Allah, If Allah Himself wills.

Faithbox
02-13-2016, 07:43 PM
I want to challenge the Angels to a duel. I wanna fight Angel Jibraeel the most.
I think that would be a hopeless job:p
are you japanese:o

Kiro
02-13-2016, 08:42 PM
I think that would be a hopeless job:p
are you japanese:o
no lol but I've been told I look Japanese or like an anime character

Faithbox
02-13-2016, 08:48 PM
no lol but I've been told I look Japanese or like an anime character
Hahaha okay may i asknwhere from:o:o

Kiro
02-13-2016, 08:55 PM
Hahaha okay may i asknwhere from:o:o
I am Bengali lol

Faithbox
02-13-2016, 08:57 PM
I am Bengali lol
Nice your the first one from there iam speaking to haha,
iam dutch

Kiro
02-13-2016, 09:03 PM
Nice your the first one from there iam speaking to haha,
iam dutch
nice, to stay on topic, in Jannah, I just want to speak primarily English or atleast if everyone speaks Arabic 24/7 than I would like to think in English and talk to Allah in English.

In Jannah... I want to be genderless lol
that way I don't have to get married lol

Serinity
02-13-2016, 10:12 PM
If I by the Mercy of Allah go to Jannah..

I'd wish I'd have a Kingdom... My own unique power, created and designed by Allah. I want to be introduced to new things, new powers, new elements, new architecture.. New civilisation, etc.

I want to explore a new world. Starting from the lowest Jannah to the Highest of Jannah, In shaa' Allah.

I want to have the power to be a dragonborn, dragonslayer sage Uchiha, sayian. I want tio be versatile in my ability to adapt to new powers and techniques.. New combat, new strengths. I want to fight to my heart's content. Explore new ways of attacking, defending, slicing with katanas..

I want to fight strong opponents, have talks with them.. etc.

Kiro
03-01-2016, 05:10 PM
in Jannah, I want to be a creation that has no expression but a poker face and I want blue hair!!

Serinity
03-01-2016, 08:33 PM
in Jannah, I want to be a creation that has no expression but a poker face and I want blue hair!!
I want Dark black/purple hair.. Wonder how it will look like. >D

I want to have a mask on, and be able to produce trees etc.

Kiro
03-01-2016, 08:35 PM
I want Dark black/purple hair.. Wonder how it will look like. >D

I want to have a mask on, and be able to produce trees etc.
Serinity with wood powers!!!

Serinity
03-01-2016, 08:38 PM
Serinity with wood powers!!!
Yeah, lol.

I will use up all my energy to build an Empire with my wood abilities..

Or.. Wait.. Imagine me having wood powers AND Metal Powers!

So I can build a whole village.. On wood and metal.. and I can make up swords etc.. Katanas in battle etc. I can produce bullets etc.

And yeah.. Imagine how much it'd take to build/produce a village or an empire on wood abilities.

Kiro
03-01-2016, 08:57 PM
Yeah, lol.

I will use up all my energy to build an Empire with my wood abilities..

Or.. Wait.. Imagine me having wood powers AND Metal Powers!

So I can build a whole village.. On wood and metal.. and I can make up swords etc.. Katanas in battle etc. I can produce bullets etc.

And yeah.. Imagine how much it'd take to build/produce a village or an empire on wood abilities.
its exciting to see the new elements in Jannah

Adam19
03-01-2016, 11:29 PM
to meet Allah the messengers the angels the companions, my wife and be able to go into a cool video game

Kiro
03-03-2016, 08:45 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Adam19
to meet Allah the messengers the angels the companions, my wife and be able to go into a cool video game
what genre of video game? :)

Kiro
04-02-2016, 10:10 PM
Fighting hordes of enemies

M.I.A.
04-02-2016, 10:23 PM
Will You place upon it one who causes corruption therein and sheds blood, while we declare Your praise and sanctify You?" Allah said, "Indeed, I know that which you do not know."

...I am still at a loss, although no angel myself

Kiro
04-02-2016, 10:50 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by M.I.A.
Will You place upon it one who causes corruption therein and sheds blood, while we declare Your praise and sanctify You?" Allah said, "Indeed, I know that which you do not know."

...I am still at a loss, although no angel myself
Why did you post this?

M.I.A.
04-03-2016, 11:53 AM
Because I could?

...your vision actually sounds a lot like hell, although I'd have to find the surah to relate it to.

I suppose one day you may get tired of hitting yourself.

Attachment 5523

...that's actually not a real thing, just someone trying to be funny.

hassanaziz007
07-18-2016, 12:23 PM
Salam!

Jannah is a domain of Eternity.I would love to just sit around and eat up.I was dying to Eat lots of good food in Jannah for many days but I still didn't decide what to eat.I would just lay around all the time.Then if I want to I would want to see some action.Like fighting battles in amines

hassanaziz007
07-18-2016, 12:35 PM
Salam

Yes DBZ is great but they all like fighting a lot and fighting is bad so I dot think we can actually play like DBZ in Jannah.We can still meet their characters I think.First GOKU and Gohan And Vegeta

hassanaziz007
07-18-2016, 12:38 PM
Salam Everyone!

I was wondering that if I enter Jannah Inshalah what I would wish for.Like Eating Drinking Playing Running Chilling out.Resting.Best of my Wishes but I would also like to Drink juices and eat Some Snacks like Chips and Roles and Samosa while I am watching Some action cartoon like DBZ amines.What do you guys wish for?

Allah Hafiz

Kiro
07-18-2016, 01:53 PM
transform

LostKinTomaso
07-18-2016, 04:03 PM
I would wish for a lot of things but I would be satisfied meeting Allah and the prophets and talk with them.

I would like some anime powers as well lol

hassanaziz007
07-19-2016, 03:31 PM
I just wanna stay with my family and eat a lot and get DBZ powers

greenhill
07-19-2016, 03:46 PM
I have thought and thought from my teens to 20s not so much in the 30s but not out of mind in 40s and whatever it is, I have utterly realised that it is pointless to think about it.

I don't want sadness. I know I won't be bored. I know I can indulge in every desire and it will be better than what it was I didn't do in my earthly time.

I guess now, I'd say Allah truly knows best, I have to also reflect whether I have earned enough to be rewarded..:phew

Have I done things with the right intentions? A simple line... done the same, wrong intention, zero, right intention, bliss..

Intention..of course syahada first... ;D

:peace:

T L
07-19-2016, 04:49 PM
Wow, how about you guys think about doing enough to get there first?
This ain't Santa's Grotto.
Sure you can dream, but video games? Seriously? Powers? Enough of the anime crap.

God has honoured us with limited knowledge of what Jannah will be like for those who deserve it. It is a huge honour to be provided with these descriptions, yet even having those, we will still never be able to comprehend or imagine it. It is completely outside of this plane of existence that we're in.

Of course we'd love to be united with our loved ones etc etc but the point is, stop wasting time fantasising about what it will be like. Work on now or that fantasy will remain a fantasy.

Muslims do not live in a world of dreams. We fight through our hardships putting our Trust in Him and knowing that He will reward us in full, because He knows us better than we know ourselves.

Serinity
07-19-2016, 05:20 PM
:salam:

I focus on staying afloat on Islam and In shaa' Allah die on it. If I enter Jannah, I will relax and think about it.. I hope I can meet with my friends (may Allah :swt: guide them, Ameen)

And Allah :swt: knows best.

'abd al-hakeem
07-19-2016, 11:58 PM
bismillah walhamdulillah;
salaamu aleykum ikhwan;

I honestly don't think I'll get there... That kind of Knowledge resides with Allah, alone. I pray for even a portion of 100 parts of Mercy, that belong to Allah subhanahu wa Ta'ala, will be given to me in the grave and in the akhira. If we are destined for Hell-fire, whats the point of wishing for things in Jannah? As it is I hope I can perfect my worship before Malik al Maut visits me... May Allah subhanahu wa Ta'ala have Mercy on all of us and grant us the ability to acknowledge life, and our purpose therein, more seriously. amin.

Kiro
10-05-2016, 04:58 PM
SUPER POWERS

Zeal
11-12-2016, 11:35 AM
SUPER POWERS
Tranquillo tranquillo bandito bandito!!

Woodrow
11-12-2016, 06:00 PM
Been 5 years since I last read this thread.

In that time I have come to realize, I would be incapable of thinking of anything I would desire as just being in Jannah is more than all I could ever desire.

Mustafa16
11-12-2016, 09:42 PM
1) I spend an eternity with the girl of my dreams, preferably Nurgul, my childhood sweetheart
2) I watch Erdogan, Assad, Putin, Netanyahu, the Burmese oppressors, the Chinese oppressors, and that Serbian war criminal from the 90s whose name I can't remember, all burning in hell.....
3) I enjoy the most delicious food, without getting fat or too full

LaSorcia
11-13-2016, 12:15 AM
1-To be with God is good enough!
2-But if I get extra wishes, I wish for everyone I know to be there. Even if they are evil, I pray that the person they could have been if the dunya hadn't ruined them will be there.
3-I want to meet the Godly/pious people whom I have met online, or who have prayed for me unknown.

Scimitar
11-14-2016, 04:56 PM
I just hope there is no "internet" there.

Scimi

drac16
11-14-2016, 05:14 PM
I want a huge arcade, a waterfall and a pet donkey that I can ride on. :D

Scimitar
11-14-2016, 05:15 PM
I'm waiting for someone to say "Sony Paystation's Eye Pet as a friend" or "pokemon" or something stupid like that. :D

Scimi

anatolian
11-14-2016, 05:45 PM
We were talking this issue when we were children ..I always wanted to have a soda pop tree

Supernova
11-14-2016, 05:54 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Flame of Hope
Asalaamualaykum
My first wish would be to get unlimited wishes

anatolian
11-14-2016, 06:09 PM
This thread has also made me remember this poem of the 13th c. Turkish Sufi Poet Yunus Emre.. :(

"Jannah, Jannah, what they call,
Is a few mansions and a few houries.
Give them to who want it,
YOU are needed to me, YOU are.."

Scimitar
11-14-2016, 07:32 PM
i'd settle for a wife :D

Scimi

Serinity
11-14-2016, 09:32 PM
:salam:

I'd like to travel in a Sweets City. Full of Sweets, pops, chocolate, candy, etc.

Where once in a while it rains with one's favourite sweets.

I had roughly such thoughts when I was small. I want a rollercoster, etc. Lol.

Allahu alam.

Aisha
11-15-2016, 09:48 PM
Kids have the best answers. I asked my students (ages 5 to 9) and this is what they came up with:

- a river of chocolate milkshake
- another river of strawberry milkshake
- a castle made of ice cream that never melts and grows back once it's been eaten
- a unicorn (I want this too...)
- a chocolate palace that never melts because Allah is very powerful and He can make that
- a pet lion
- rainbows. Lots of rainbows.
- no more school!
- a huge bouncy castle with a slide
- the ability to eat lots and lots of sweets without feeling sick and without them harming teeth.

Gotta hand it to them. They know how to have fun.

Supernova
11-15-2016, 10:18 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Aisha
Kids have the best answers. I asked my students (ages 5 to 9) and this is what they came up with:

- a river of chocolate milkshake
- another river of strawberry milkshake
- a castle made of ice cream that never melts and grows back once it's been eaten
- a unicorn (I want this too...)
- a chocolate palace that never melts because Allah is very powerful and He can make that
- a pet lion
- rainbows. Lots of rainbows.
- no more school!
- a huge bouncy castle with a slide
- the ability to eat lots and lots of sweets without feeling sick and without them harming teeth.

Gotta hand it to them. They know how to have fun.
Pet Lion !!! I wanna meat this kid.

YahyaAE
03-04-2017, 07:22 AM
That me, my parents, grandmother and best friends are there. I don't even mind if I am homeless in jannah.... as long as i get their without going through hell fire.:D

YahyaAE
03-04-2017, 07:24 AM
Thats said... I would like a big transdimensional house.... because I doubt 'normal' physics are going to apply there.;)

Kiro
03-06-2017, 06:08 PM
Libary

Zeal
03-29-2017, 01:45 PM
Libary
Lol I really don't get that one

I'd love to be a super-powered ninja and just have fun jumping on houses and trees like in crouching tiger hidden dragon

Scimitar
03-29-2017, 02:05 PM

SoldierAmatUllah
03-29-2017, 04:12 PM
Many wishes

But one wish if ALLAH Ta'ala grants me JAnnah Then may the enemies who broke me never enter it-

ALLAH humma Aameen!

Because of their evil eye,my physical, emotional, psychological & spirituality was destroyed..... I have suffered innumerable pains because of them&I hate to be in jahannum ,may ALLAH Ta'ala protect me & I fear to be in JAnnah & mix with them as friends .....

Tawba!

That's one reason I left thinking ofJannah....the mere thought pukes me !

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!