/* */

PDA

View Full Version : AsSalaamu Alaikum

Nadiyah_fur
03-09-2011, 03:40 AM
Salams,
I'm new to the forums, I'm an American born Muslim, my parents were converts way back when Alhamdulilah, and I'm currently studying for my Sociology-BS.
I am also pretty active at my university's MSA :)

I look forward to interacting with many Muslims and Non-Muslims alike from around the world.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
PouringRain
03-09-2011, 03:45 AM
Welcome to the forum.

tigerkhan
03-09-2011, 04:07 AM
welcom to the forum sister

Amat Allah
03-09-2011, 04:12 AM
Wa Alikum Assalaam Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakaatuh

Welcome my sweetheart to Ib forum as a new dear and precious member of our big family ^^

you are here with your brothers and sisters and in your second home honey ^^

enjoy your stay in shaa Allah...

May Allah love you , be pleased with you, shower you with His blessings and reward you with the highest level of the Paradise without being reckoning and May Allah never prevent you from seeing His Al Mighty face and all the Ummah Ameeen

leaving you under Allah`s sight, care and protection...

Humbly, your sister who loves you unconditionaly, deeply and endlessly for the sake of Allah:

Amat Allah

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Nadiyah_fur
03-09-2011, 04:44 AM
Thank you for the warm welcome!
:)

Ğħαrєєвαħ
03-09-2011, 03:22 PM
Wa Alaaykum As-salaam

Welcome to the forum and hope you enjoy your stay here insha'Allaah.

peace

Huzzy_786
03-09-2011, 03:56 PM
:sl:

Welcome to the forum sister, Enjoy your stay ;)

:shade:

:wa:

Cabdullahi
03-10-2011, 06:58 AM
somebody call the animal cruelty people...this person is using fur in their username!

selsebil
03-10-2011, 09:01 AM
Assalaam Alaikum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuh,

Welcome to the forum.Hope you'd benefit from your stay here.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!