/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Best Hadith

MartyrX
03-09-2011, 05:37 AM
I've yet to purchase a copy of the Hadiths at a bookstore. I know their are plenty of versions (for lack of a better word) available. What version or who's translation do all of you suggest? I can only speak English so I have to have an English translation, but if it has Arabic with it that would be great.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
defender
03-18-2011, 06:42 PM
Salam.....

what if u try this first........

Translation of Imam An-Nawawi's Book. The book is now known as "An-Nawawi's Forty Hadiths".

defender
03-18-2011, 06:49 PM
or.....

my brother Jeffx... u can read

English Translation of the Sahih of Bukhari translated by M. Muhsin Khan and

English Translation of the Sahih of Muslim by Abdul Hamid Siddiqui.

u can search for this book at bookstore. Thanks

MartyrX
03-18-2011, 10:06 PM
Salaam. Thank you very much for those suggestions. I'll check to see if my local bookstores have those first then I'll order one of them.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
defender
03-20-2011, 04:19 PM
salam....

welcome.

Qasid
03-25-2011, 11:10 PM
As salaam walaikum hadiths from Bukahri and Muslim are the most sound hadiths.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!