/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Salam from Russia

ummmuhammat
03-09-2011, 12:01 PM
Assalyamualeykum va rahmatullahi va baryakatuhu brothers and sister!
We are from Russia, very glad to see such a forum and will be glad to meet you!
We are young family, I'm 30 years old. wife of 25 years, we have two children, Muhammat and Aisha. We need help. The fact that this is not the best time to live in Russia, this also applies to religion and living conditions. Many books on Islam banned, harassed. We have not work, hard living, alhamdullyah. Can the brothers and sisters help us move to live in the U.S.? We need help and support. Thanks.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
جوري
03-09-2011, 12:19 PM
Masha'Allah.. it is wonderful to see Muslims in Russia.. :welcome: aboard sister..
The economic situation is pretty bad all over the world.. I think maybe west Germany is the only place spared I don't know? but America isn't what people think it is.. there is poverty and unemployment here as there is in the greater part of the world..how about starting your own business on ebay or something? I bought some Russian shawls from ebay because there are none like those 'orenburg' shawls.. sorry about the spelling.. sometimes a person just has to use their God given talent and make a business out of it..

:w:

tigerkhan
03-09-2011, 12:21 PM
welcom to the forum... hope someone from America reply to ur question but i dont know whether America will be more comforting in sense of islam.

tigerkhan
03-09-2011, 12:25 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by

;1418328
The economic situation is pretty bad all over the world
i think Australia is an exception.

format_quote Originally Posted by

;1418328
how about starting your own business on ebay or something?
that will be great.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Woodrow
03-09-2011, 12:45 PM
I once posted this in another thread. I blatantly paraphrased it from something I read a long time ago to match my family. It may be worth repeating here.

In the very early 1900s my Grandparents left the hardships of life in Lithuania to come to America and share in the abundance of wealth. They had heard the streets were paved in gold. When they got to America they discovered the streets were not paved in gold, in fact many streets were not even paved and further more they were the ones expected to pave the streets.

gladTidings
03-09-2011, 12:53 PM
Welcome to the forum =)...

It would be so interesting to know about the Muslim community in Russia. Hope you can share this with us. You have our dua'as to support you even if we can not physically help inshAllah. Just to reiterate the grass often looks greener on the other side. Being Muslim in any non-Muslim country can be a struggle. I hope you can find peace and real wealth wherever you may be inshAllah.

Salam =)

PouringRain
03-09-2011, 01:43 PM
Welcome to the forum.

Zuzubu
03-09-2011, 01:51 PM
lol, immigrants...

Well Russia gives a lot of money for kids. I heard that u can live by getting kids, also that more than 10% of Russia is muslim, it is the SOVIET CALIPHATE! =)

It may be racist though, and they cant control the country, it was ruled by tsars and mafias, but well go to Germany, USA, og Sweden somehow, do you have a univercity education ??? Were u born in Russia? Going to a country is veeery hard, you need special qualities, and I don't think some POOlaks are gonna export you to Germany here, just apply for visa, or try to live in Russia. ;) (i know russia is poor)

GuestFellow
03-09-2011, 04:20 PM
Salaam,

Welcome to the forum.

Huzzy_786
03-09-2011, 04:26 PM
:sl:

Welcome sister to this community! Hope you enjoy this forum ;) Use it to your max!

:welcome:

:wa:

truthseeker63
03-09-2011, 07:00 PM
Hello and Welcome.

Cabdullahi
03-09-2011, 10:33 PM
i retract my comments

i misunderstood...sorry

welcome to the forum

selsebil
03-10-2011, 04:15 PM
Assalaam Alaikum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuh,

Welcome to the forum.Hope you'd benefit from your stay here.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!