/* */

PDA

View Full Version : How are you?when I sleep and dream,I felt free ,happy

workeroflord
03-09-2011, 08:01 PM
Even horrable dream still give me a special feeling .
Do you have special free feeling when you are in dream ?

It is a secret plan of God may be.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
workeroflord
03-09-2011, 08:06 PM
At first ,In dream you need not hard working as true life,
God tell adam that he must work hard to be live.

I didn't work hard at all in dreams.

Ghazalah
03-09-2011, 08:33 PM
:hmm:

When I have a dream that isn't so nice the last thing I feel is a 'special feeling'

workeroflord
03-09-2011, 08:40 PM
Ok,but when you have a dream which is not bad, you should have special good feeling,is that right?

And those special feeling you can't exprience when you are not in dream.

It is so special so better than normal feeling.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Zuzubu
03-09-2011, 08:55 PM
Depending on what dream it is. Some of them you are superman, some of them you meet a prophet, some of them are wet, some of them you see jinns and get nightmares, some of them you see things which will help you in the future, or is a sign. I tried a few times to have a dream, then that dream actually helped me. There is a reason for each dream. =)

Hannah.
03-09-2011, 09:10 PM
For the past week, I've kept on having dreams about my a level grades. And result day is tomorrow 0.o - please make dua'!

workeroflord
03-09-2011, 09:31 PM
I just mean unreal dream,just pure,I need not this dream to have some prophey function, I didn't meet any useful important people or other beings,I just enjoy this dearm and feelings of this dream.

Some time I dreamed a horrable bad ghost run after me,and finally I killed this ghost ,that feeling of fear is test good when I recall those feelings now.

Yes,even feeling of dread in dream is test good to me.

One time I dreamed in my city almost people is already killed by demon like ghost or monster,only me is escaping , and monsters still not find me,this feeling is so good.

workeroflord
03-09-2011, 09:33 PM
I mean special good feelings in dreams is far better than feeling of getting a A degree,so it is more important than most things in your day life.

marwen
03-09-2011, 09:35 PM
Interesting !

But don't think too much about dreams, you will be crazy :p (J.K)

workeroflord
03-09-2011, 09:36 PM
So , I guess God has his special secret plans about dream.
because feelings in dream is too good .

workeroflord
03-09-2011, 09:43 PM
I mean only feelings in dream can reach that degree of good ,in day life you can't reach that good and free feeling.
So goodness of dream is above real day life many time.

Ghazalah
03-09-2011, 09:48 PM
I think we get your point akhi. :)

workeroflord
03-09-2011, 09:48 PM
So dreaming is more important than day life in many cases,
so dreaming is so important that God will not just forsake dreaming of people of heaven because they need not sleep any more.
so God must do something with dream in later time,because it very good to man.

workeroflord
03-09-2011, 09:52 PM
But we don't know what God will do with dreaming in later time.

"I think we get your point akhi." oh,you are clever,good to me.

workeroflord
03-09-2011, 09:56 PM
Because in dream is so interesting ,in day life you may find boring,but in dream you almost never be boring.

I guess you,most of your dreams is not boring,it is very horrable or happy ,but it is nearly never be boring.

workeroflord
03-09-2011, 10:07 PM
I just find out,In dreams,you will never be working hard so.
So,may be working hard makes us felt boring,and in dream you never work hard ,never feel bored,so it is very strange,dream is very strange.

May be we human can feel bored is because our human have to many work now,may before adam is punished life and feeling of day life of human is different from now.

workeroflord
03-09-2011, 10:09 PM
May be we human usually feel bored only because we human have to do hard work now,
so may be before adam is punished to do work life and feeling of day life of human is very different from now.

workeroflord
03-09-2011, 10:15 PM
And I just find out,in dream you nearly never feel shame too. it is very good.

workeroflord
03-09-2011, 10:30 PM
So,I guess life of human before adam is punished to do hard work and later life in heaven is very very different with our life now.
it will be very strange ,as a acient man hardly image science today ,and a acient man will fine life of morden is very strange,
we will find life of heaven is more strange to us today .

God's plan is always strange,I just noticed this fact.

workeroflord
03-09-2011, 10:39 PM
Yes,you should asure that God will do very strange good plans later.

Muslimah011
03-10-2011, 01:50 AM
Insha' allah sister you get the best grades ever, i will make duaa for you insha' allah!!!

Muslimah011
03-10-2011, 01:58 AM
Sorry, this post was meant to be for Hannah! But in terms of your thread brother, indeed gods plan are at times strange. These plans are considered strange because we are just humans and we don't know better, we don't know what Allah the creator has planned for us. However, have in mind that Allah always does us good even if we don't understand certain situations, these situations are for our own good. In reality it is us humans that hurt ourselves for example by making wrong decisions like commiting shirk and then facing the consequences.

LavaDog
03-10-2011, 02:16 AM
thats a nice way to think about dreams. But I have sleep paralysis so sometimes my dreams don't really give me a free feeling. And I sure hope its not Gods plan for me.

Aprender
03-10-2011, 02:19 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Ghazalah
I think we get your point akhi. :)
How is akhi pronounced and what does it mean? It looks like AQUI in Spanish to me which means here and that's how I'm saying it but I'm sure that's not right...

And I usually can't remember my dreams most of the time. And when I do they're usually very strange and make no sense.

Woodrow
03-10-2011, 02:26 AM
Perhaps it is because of age. But for sometime now all of my dreams have been a reliving of past events and things I have done in my life. Many of which I have deep regret for having done. Be careful of what you do in your awake hours, One day your actions just may come back as you try to sleep.

Aprender
03-10-2011, 02:32 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Woodrow
Perhaps it is because of age. But for sometime now all of my dreams have been a reliving of past events and things I have done in my life. Many of which I have deep regret for having done. Be careful of what you do in your awake hours, One day your actions just may come back as you try to sleep.
Or what you DON'T do. Most describe me as a very boring person and I sometimes feel like I miss out on a lot of rewarding life experiences. Like, not going hiking or to the Grand Canyon...and I'll dream about doing very adventurous things...I guess when you say that then some of my dreams do make sense. I need to get out and live more.

Amat Allah
03-10-2011, 04:43 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Aprender
How is akhi pronounced and what does it mean? It looks like AQUI in Spanish to me which means here and that's how I'm saying it but I'm sure that's not right...

And I usually can't remember my dreams most of the time. And when I do they're usually very strange and make no sense.
In Arabic; Akhi means my brother...

Akhee

and you are Ukh`tee: my sister...and let me add Al Ha`beebah: the beloved...

dreams are not always better than real life especially when you dream of someone you love death then you will wake up panicked and thanks Allah that it was only a bad dream...

marwen
03-10-2011, 07:53 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Aprender
Akhi is pronounced like the spanish 'J' : "Aji".

Ansariyah
03-10-2011, 09:49 AM
I've seen myself fly in my dreams many times, the feeling is overwhelming, a lil scary but very amazing.

Muslimah011
03-10-2011, 08:57 PM
Me too, i had a similar dream and almost the same feelings!!

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!