/* */

PDA

View Full Version : assalamu alaikum

shibly11
03-10-2011, 10:27 AM
I am from the ancient land India,an Asian economic tiger in today's world.I happened to come
across this wonderful forum while surfing to find some good forums.
Hope to meet a lot of people here and exchange views on different matters,and at the same time share knowledge with others.
Hope my stay here will be very fruitful

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Amat Allah
03-10-2011, 11:52 AM
Wa Alikum Assalaam Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakaatuh

you are welcome my respected with your brothers and sisters...May Allah give you the best of this life and of the Hereafter Ameeeen

tigerkhan
03-10-2011, 02:27 PM
welcom to the forum bro.

format_quote Originally Posted by
Asian economic tiger in today's world
for god sake...who said u this. do u forgot arab and chines and many more...anyway even if its true i dont like this nationalism.

PouringRain
03-10-2011, 02:47 PM
Welcome to the forum.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Huzzy_786
03-10-2011, 02:55 PM
:salaam:

Welcome to the forum.

Hope you like your stay and if you have any questions then just ask!:D

selsebil
03-10-2011, 03:44 PM
Assalaam Alaikum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuh,

Welcome to the forum brother.Hope you'd benefit from your stay here.

'Abd Al-Maajid
03-10-2011, 03:59 PM
:sl:

Welcome to ze forums, I am from India too...:p

MartyrX
03-10-2011, 05:08 PM
Wa-Alaikum Salaam!

shibly11
03-12-2011, 09:22 AM
Assalam alaikukm Sherkhan (this is more appropriate than tiger),if you read any newspaper or magazine you would have come to know that after China India is the fastest developing country in Asia.As for the Arab countries ,some of them may be rich in mineral wealth like oil,but it will take time for them to get the status like India or China.
As for nationalism,for me it is love one feel for his country,I am sure you too love your country

tigerkhan
03-12-2011, 09:55 AM
^ lol...bro cool yar... i am tiger not sher...
I am sure you too love your country
i love muslim and this umma of prophet PBUH.
if you read any newspaper or magazine
oh my bro u these magazines and newspapers are very for away from ground realities. anyway leave this topic and enjoy ur stay here.

gladTidings
03-12-2011, 10:17 AM
Welcome to the forum =)

I hope you have a fruitful stay too, we look forward to your contributions. Indeed India have done well for themselves. I almost envy those who have a love for their home and place of belonging. As a British citizen of Pakistani nationality, I find it difficult to claim to have a belonging or a home.. the concept, however, lives in my heart. We are travellers, that is the reality.

Enjoy your stay

Huzzy_786
03-12-2011, 10:45 AM
I my self was born in India, Gujrat... :) Moved to UK at the age of 7..

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!