/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Hello, I am new

Sunnie Ameena
03-10-2011, 02:55 PM
Hi, my name is Sunnie, and I am new to this site. I am very interested in learning all I can about the Muslim Faith. I am Christian, but have been thinking of the Muslim Faith more and more each day. I have the support from my husband, but know that my parents and siblings will never accept it. But it is my life not theirs. All of my children are grown, and have different beliefs, so I do not know how they will respond, but again, it is my life. The most important thing to me, is my love of God. I am hoping to meet new friends here, and learn as much as I can. Sunnie

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
- Qatada -
03-10-2011, 03:01 PM
Hi Sunni :)

Welcome to the forums.

Here's a good site to give you a basic overview on Islam; http://islamreligion.com

After checking it out, you can ask any questions and we'll be willing to help. So ask away!

By the way, your name is awesome. In Islam, a Sunni is someone who follows the example (Sunnah) of Prophet Muhammad. :D

Look forward to your stay here.

Peace!

tigerkhan
03-10-2011, 03:37 PM
welocm to the forum sister

selsebil
03-10-2011, 03:41 PM
Hello Sunnie,

Welcome to the forum.Hope you'd benefit from your stay here.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
'Abd Al-Maajid
03-10-2011, 04:01 PM
Hello
welcome to the forums...:) I am old here...:p
Good luck with your quest and interest...

MartyrX
03-10-2011, 05:04 PM
Welcome to the forum! If you have any questions feel free to ask.

PouringRain
03-10-2011, 06:41 PM
Welcome to the forum.

Neelofar
03-10-2011, 06:58 PM
Welcome to the forum and i hope you have a beneficial stay :D

Huzzy_786
03-10-2011, 08:32 PM
Hello Sunni,

:welcome: to the forum.
This forum would be very helpfull to you and i like your espirit of learning knowleadge of god. Well if you have any questions in mind, you can ask it on this forum and hopefully we'll reply and answer your questions, as you said about your parents and children.. Dont worry about it, god will make it easy for you..

:Mosque: :bump1:

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!