/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Please Help my Islam Project :)

apple741
03-10-2011, 03:28 PM
Salaam,

I'm a full time student but I've recently been working on a project in my spare time to help people learn salah but I'm having a problem tracking down the full salah recitation as it's mostly just the individual surahs available online - without the remaining parts of salah.

I was hoping to find a sheikh or someone who knows the tajweed very well to record this for me - as I wouldn't want to teach people the wrong thing.

Its for a 2 rakhat numaz.

If anyone is experienced and interested could they please message me here. I will pay for this service.

Please contact me before recording so we can go over the details first inshallah.

Jazak allah
Hamza

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
- Qatada -
03-10-2011, 04:34 PM
:salamext:

i think someones made a book on it;

http://islamweb20.posterous.com/comp...uide-to-salaah

with english transliteration aswell in writing :)

apple741
03-10-2011, 05:40 PM
Thanks for the link Qatada but at the moment I just need someone to record the words to the salah prayer if possible?

Jazak allah,

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!