/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Loon Alert

GuestFellow
03-10-2011, 05:38 PM
:sl:

Brigitte Gabriel’s ACT! for America Draws Crowds with Anti-Muslim Message

I find it surprising how these people become so popular so quickly...

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Maryan0
03-10-2011, 05:47 PM
I did not know she was Lebanese and such people become popular because there are people who believe in their message. They're just not as vocal about it.
Salam

MartyrX
03-10-2011, 05:51 PM
She sounds like a wonderful human being. (sarcasm) When I read about these kind of people, it kind of worries me about the future. Especially with the hearings going on with the government.

جوري
03-10-2011, 05:59 PM
This is a new dawn for Islam and Muslims insha'Allah the best of dawns.. so of course all kinds of groups are going to crop out of the woodwork.. if we worry about every Tom, Dick and Harry we'll never accomplish our goals.. we should all make our intentions pure to Allah swt and focus, I believe a khilafah rashida is in the horizon for us insha'Allah.. so this will be a great struggle for many a dying 'super-powers' brought on more than anything by the economic collapse... when you have money you can back up your bluff a little.. now they've whittled away their resources and youths on silly wars here and there.. pretty much as described in Suret Al-Anfal verse 36. They'll gain nothing of their colossal effort except absolute misery and their 15 mins of fame..

:w:

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
GuestFellow
03-10-2011, 07:05 PM
:sl:

format_quote Originally Posted by JeffX
She sounds like a wonderful human being. (sarcasm) When I read about these kind of people, it kind of worries me about the future. Especially with the hearings going on with the government.
There are many people like her in the US and starting to creep into the UK (e.g. Douglas Murrary). All of them are support Israel without question, are linked to numerous thinktanks and complain about Muslims when they get the opportunity to do so.

I'm not sure what they are exactly planning...

Ummu Sufyaan
03-11-2011, 12:55 AM
these air-head hatemongers, reminds of the early days of Islam, where although the sahabah radhiallahuanhum received much torture the message of Islam continued....it never has or will become extinguished no matter who says or does what. who would have thought that the mecca/ka'ba of today wouldn't been home to mushrikeen 1400 years ago.

i think its just a matter of patience and sticking to your guns. may allah make us among the steadfast ones.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!