/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Friday khutba from Egypt!!!

جوري
03-10-2011, 05:50 PM

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
tigerkhan
03-12-2011, 04:37 AM
i cant understand arabic 100% but little little. nice recitation at 4.0............but what make me sad is we are saying "aati hur rasool" and shiekh many time repeat this word but there nothing seems according to aati hur rassol in these ppl.

جوري
03-12-2011, 03:00 PM
There is a great change in the people pf Egypt even if there are counter revolutions and people trying to create division.. they've paid with their lives to remove a tyrant in spite of the entire world standing against them.. neither neighboring Arab countries want this change and certainly it will prove detrimental to the west and especially the colonial settler state of Israel.. One thing for sure, they've proven they'll not go back to despotic rule.. now whether or not a khilafah is coming as a direct result of this, is yet to be seen.. but I think the educated young people are too aware of what is going on to enable another autocrat to rob them and rule over them for decades.. May Allah swt help the Muslims in every spot..

:w:

tigerkhan
03-12-2011, 04:02 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by
now whether or not a khilafah is coming as a direct result of this, is yet to be seen.
sister i respect u most and i appreciate ur pain for umma...but khlifa mean something else. u think if a person has such a weak eman that on his own body he cannot implement all the commandment of ALLAH SWT and Prophet PBUH, then how can he implement all these ruling on other ppl or a country. if u see the muslim umma today, after sahada the most important things is salat. u can search how much umma is praying 5 times...in pakistan i know this is below 15%. so u can imagine how much we need to learn eman and islam. obviously if we do this (follow islam 100% by majority of umma) then as a gift Allah SWT give us this khilaafa. otherwise what state we muslims have of our islam, talking of khlifa is just mistaken ourself. lets pray ALLAH SWT give ummah the right direction and make all ummah more practicing so that we will successful, rise, prosperity in this dunia as well as ahraa. ameeeeen

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
جوري
03-12-2011, 04:39 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by tigerkhan
sister i respect u most and i appreciate ur pain for umma...but khlifa mean something else. u think if a person has such a weak eman that on his own body he cannot implement all the commandment of ALLAH SWT and Prophet PBUH, then how can he implement all these ruling on other ppl or a country. if u see the muslim umma today, after sahada the most important things is salat. u can search how much umma is praying 5 times...in pakistan i know this is below 15%. so u can imagine how much we need to learn eman and islam. obviously if we do this (follow islam 100% by majority of umma) then as a gift Allah SWT give us this khilaafa. otherwise what state we muslims have of our islam, talking of khlifa is just mistaken ourself. lets pray ALLAH SWT give ummah the right direction and make all ummah more practicing so that we will successful, rise, prosperity in this dunia as well as ahraa. ameeeeen
Islam started with a handful of people, and in 19 days Khalid ibn ilwaleed brought down a three hundred year super strong empire.. Khalid ibn ilwaleed himself was one of the few people who was able to inflict temporary defeat on the prophet PBUH and look what he has done for Islam? known as the sword of Allah.. I am sure there were people at the time who thought he or Omar ibn ilkhtab would never be Muslim and that Muslims a handful as they were would never make it.. but look at how far and wide Islam spread.. in other words when Allah swt will something all that is needed is that he wills it.
I don't know about the situation in Pakistan, but I am quite familiar with the Egyptians, and the majority of them are God fearing, five time praying individuals.. Also a note that I was one of those people who never prayed in spite of living in Saudi Arabia and didn't start until I lived by myself on campus and not under pressure from anyone, rather in a completely solitary state.. So I can't predict where the ummah is headed but I am feeling hopeful and all I can do is make du3a.. there is no sense in me feeling pessimistic about it.. this time last year, we were all conceding to the fact that mubarak's devious son would take control of Egypt.. this year it is likely that he and his family will stand trial for a number of charges insha'Allah..

So instead of feeling bad and thinking Muslims are crap and don't meet with the bare minimum.. why not have faith that Allah swt will enable even those few who are pure of heart attain their goal?

------------2: كَمْ مِنْ فِئَةٍ قَلِيلَةٍ غَلَبَتْ فِئَةً كَثِيرَةً بِإِذْنِ اللَّهِ ۗ وَاللَّهُ مَعَ الصَّابِرِينَ {249}

2:249--------And after he had crossed (the river), he and those who believed with him, they said: We have no power this day against Goliath and his hosts. But those who knew that they would meet Allah exclaimed: How many a little company hath overcome a mighty host by Allah's leave! Allah is with the steadfast.

:w:

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!