/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Road Asisstance

Beardo
03-11-2011, 05:00 PM
Long story short, I picked a guy up from the side of the road and gave him a ride to the gas station.

http://invalidtruth.com/blog/daily-b...nce-and-stuff/

Question. So my parents and my brother got a little upset because it's (apparently) very dangerous.

What do you guys think?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
GuestFellow
03-11-2011, 05:03 PM
Salaam,

I think your crazy. :p:

Dagless
03-11-2011, 05:08 PM
Picking up guys? I think you need to get married.

Beardo
03-11-2011, 05:23 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Guestfellow
Salaam,

I think your crazy. :p:
You just found out? lol We established that the second I stepped foot onto this forum.

format_quote Originally Posted by Dagless
Picking up guys? I think you need to get married.
I said pick up, not hook up. >_>

But seriously. Is it *that* bad? -_-

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
GuestFellow
03-11-2011, 05:40 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Beardo
I said pick up, not hook up. >_>
:X

But seriously. Is it *that* bad? -_-
No but you need to be careful.

I'm used to random people asking for my help. I feel so bad for that Asian guy who asked me if I can speak Urdu. :(

Ğħαrєєвαħ
03-11-2011, 05:54 PM
Assalaamu Alaaykum

Welll this is quite hard! It can be dangerous and sometimes okay (i think). But on an imporant note it can sometimes be hard to trust just anyone. Just be careful they're not carrying a weapon then im sure you will be safe insha'Allaah then i think it may be okay unless they're a wrestler, karate, boxer sort of thing. It also depends if they really want a lift also.

Whenever im driving by like a geek on the geeky road and i feel the same, but i feel scared i dont know why maybe its the ultra geekiness inside me :-\

Woah this thread is soo geeky!

peace!

yas2010
03-11-2011, 05:56 PM
Dear Brother Beardo

I think its lovely that you did help, but you need to be careful as you cannot trust everyone you meet.

JK

Ramadhan
03-11-2011, 06:08 PM
What you did reminds me of this gory movie "kalifornia", about a couple of journalists who, unknowingly, picking up a couple of very sick serial killers on their road trip.

I'm sure none of of those that hitchhike are an actual psycho, but remember the movie next time you stop and pick up some stranger :p

Or: on another real life twist, I remember there was a case in Australia few years ago when a real psycho serial killer drove around New South Wales and Queensland picking up tourists who hitchhiked and then killed all of them in the most sadistic ways.
http://au.news.yahoo.com/thewest/a/-...ders-hysteria/

Hitchhiking is now actually criminal offense in those states.

Beardo
03-14-2011, 05:13 AM
Well, I won't do it anymore. I've heard enough from everyone about the dangerous nature. But... what about just assisting people stuck on the roadside? =X No rides.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!