/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Why the animal will not be resurrected,

abjad
03-11-2011, 10:30 PM
Why the animal will not be resurrected, is quite understandable

The animal only fulfilled the fixed demands of its instinct it did not use its intellect to propound a philosophy; it did not invent a religion; it did not make anyone its god nor became a god for others; it did nothing that could be called good or bad; it did not enforce a good or bad way of life, which would influence others, generation after generation, so that it should deserve a reward or punishment for it. Hence, if it perished to annihilation, it would be understandable, for it could not be held responsible for any of its acts to account for which it might treed to be resurrected. But how could you be excused from life after-death when right till the time of your death you continued to perform moral acts, which your own intellect judged as good or bad and worthy of reward or punishment? Should a man who killed an innocent person and then fell a victim to a sudden accident immediately after it, get off Scot-free and should never be punished for the crime of murder he committed? Do you really feel satisfied that a man, who sowed corruption and iniquity in the world, which entailed evil consequences for mankind for centuries after him, should himself perish like an insect; or a grasshopper, and should never be resurrected to account for his misdeeds, which corrupted the lives of hundreds of thousands of human beings after him? Do you think that the man, who struggled throughout his life for the cause of truth and justice, goodness and peace, and suffered hardships for their sake, was a creation of the kind of an insect, and had no right to be rewarded for his good acts?

.,.,.,><><>....

(81:14) then shall each person know what he has brought along.

as below site, that animals will be ressurected Now verse

What about animals

"shall each animal know what it has brought along"?
what for ...ah! yes animals also mentioned they will go to Paradise and hell ...is there a verse?

Please ask and give us more knowledge what it really meant.

thank you

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Insaanah
03-20-2011, 02:37 PM
:sl:

animals will be gathered on the Day of Resurrection and they will be resurrected on the Day of Resurrection
Extract from full source: http://www.islamqa.com/en/ref/10673/animals%20=dust

abjad
03-22-2011, 01:24 AM
(81:5) when the savage beasts shall be brought together, *5

*5 When a general calamity befalls the world, all kinds of beasts and animals gather together in one place. then neither the snake bites, nor the tiger kills and devours.

><><
thank you for your point, and please if i may be informed

Did the verse mentioned that:-

then shall each ANIMALS know what brought along.?

Insaanah
03-23-2011, 06:39 PM

I hope you know what the word resurrection means. It simply means that the dead will be brought back to life. That's all.

You stated that animals will not be resurrected, i.e. will not be brought back to life.

The ahadeeth provided in my link, show that animals will be brought back to life.

Rasoolullah :saws: said in the ahadeeth that the scores of animals will be settled on the day of resurrection, then they will be turned to dust. However, animals will not be accountable for anything. Humans on the other hand, will be accountable for their deeds.

So, humans and animals will both be resurrected. However, humans will be accountable for their deeds, but animals will not.

I see that your first post above is from Tafheemul Qur'an, and it is the footnote to 75:36, which is to do with accountability:

"Does man think that he will be left alone, unquestioned?"

As I said above, animals will not be questioned or accountable. After being resurrected, their scores will be settled between them, then they will be turned to dust.

And Allah knows best in all matters.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
abjad
03-25-2011, 08:17 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by
Rasoolullah said in the ahadeeth that the scores of animals will be settled on the day of resurrection, then they will be turned to dust. However, animals will not be accountable for anything. Humans on the other hand, will be accountable for their deeds.

then they will be turned to dust. However, animals will not be accountable for anything.

Humans on the other hand, will be accountable for their deeds.

thank you very much,
i really appreciate your point

But metaphorically;
i meant being resurrected You come to life and dont die; that is yawm hisab.
then what is that to dust for

nevertheless i am keen to learn and request dont stop to continue with our discussion to reach at the truth not who is the best.

thank you

Insaanah
03-26-2011, 03:52 PM

format_quote Originally Posted by hodi
i meant being resurrected You come to life and dont die; that is yawm hisab.
then what is that to dust for
Resurrection only means that the dead will be brought back to life. That is all the word means. It doesn't mean to live forever.

So humans will be resurrected, be questioned and accountable for their deeds, and won't die again, living in either heaven or hell.

Animals will be resurrected, but will not be questioned or accountable. Then their scores will be settled between them, and they will be turned to dust.

At this point, the kaafir will say, "Oh, I wish that I was dust."

(and the disbeliever will say: "Woe to me! Would that I were dust!'') meaning, the disbeliever on that Day will wish that he had only been dust in the worldly life.

He will wish that he had not been created and that he had never come into existence. This will be when he sees the torment of Allah and he looks at his wicked deeds that will be written down against him by the noble righteous scribes among angels. It has been said that he will only wish for that when Allah passes judgement between all of the animals that were in the worldly life. He will rectify matters between them with His just wisdom that does not wrong anyone. Even the hornless sheep will be allowed to avenge itself against the sheep with horns.

Then, when the judgement between them is finished, He (Allah) will say to them (the animals), "Be dust.'' So they will all become dust. Upon witnessing this the disbeliever will say,

يَـلَيْتَنِى كُنتُ تُرَباً

(Would that I were dust!) meaning, `I wish I was an animal so that I would be returned to dust.' Something of similar meaning to this has been reported in the well-known Hadith about the Sur. There are also narrations recorded from Abu Hurayrah, `Abdullah bin `Amr, and others concerning this.
Source: Tafsir Ibn Kathir, of Surah an-Naba, Surah 78, ayah 40.

abjad
03-27-2011, 03:10 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by
thank your very much, i understand and accept as your quotation ref kuran kareem
Allah yujaziik khair wa baraka and me too ..amin.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!