/* */

PDA

View Full Version : heartbroken

Lena86
03-12-2011, 01:51 AM
assalam aleikum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatu,

does any of you have some advice , some good things to remember to heal a broken heart? Ive meet a guy on the internet, it is silly I know .. but for the first time I felt loved, and i felt i found my soulmate.. which i really did not counted on anymore.. But then when it happens, you get excited and when it fails it feels like being with a soulmate is just the only thing which can make you happy ... i feel literally sick because of this , i dont even know why it failed.. he just ignores me .. I have no peace with it , no closure .. and I know i will have to deal with that, but it's so freaking hard... I feel stupid i believed in this romantic movie love crap, but at the same time I feel so disappointed i will never have the love as in romantic movies.. :cry:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Cabdullahi
03-12-2011, 02:18 PM
switch off the tv and life will be much better

Lena86
03-12-2011, 02:58 PM
oh thanks bro .. that really made me feel so much better! :)

S_87
03-12-2011, 04:02 PM
the romantic movies generally stop at the 'happy ever after' part but doesnt continue to the day after that 'perfect' day.
having said that, you can get that lovey doveyness, its not totally made up :D but be realistic about it also.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
tigerkhan
03-12-2011, 04:20 PM
if i am down, the most spiritual or u say social support that i get is the company of my friends... search in ur life what is such thing for u...it may be ur job, study, some hobby or what so ever.... be busy with this and dont be alone. bcz if u r free obviously u will think of this accident and its take more time to heal this wound. and dont be sad, remember "time is a big healer" and "there are so many fishes in the sea".

Dagless
03-12-2011, 04:52 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Lena86
i dont even know why it failed.. he just ignores me .. I have no peace with it , no closure
1) Ignore back.
2) Hate.
3) Immerse yourself in other things.

- Qatada -
03-12-2011, 06:47 PM
:salamext:

http://www.islamicboard.com/health-s...broken-11.html

Salahudeen
03-13-2011, 01:17 AM
You're not alone, many people have been through what you're going through and they survived. However it does scar you and it's not something you find easy to forget but this is good in a way because you never allow yourself to fall into it again. If he was meant for you Allah would've made it happen but the fact he didn't means you wern't right for each other, it's hard coming to terms with it I know but eventually you will get used to it. Just give it time and you will feel better I promise. Allah does what's best for us, read the verse in my signature, it's true. Just forget about him like he's forgotten about you. No point going after someone who abandons you. Don't ever let yourself fall into this kind of haraam relationship again these things only cause heart ache and sadness for many months. You're probably feeling like somebody ripped your heart out of your chest and walked all over it and then ran off and left you, but it gets easier eventually I promise you. You just have to move on and occupy your time with other things.

There's no such thing as the love that happens in movies, its all fake, you will never find love by going about things the haraam way rather than the halal way. In life there's a haraam way to do stuff and there's a halal way to do stuff, if you choose to do things the haraam way then you're just setting yourself up for a nasty fall later on. However if you do things the halal way then things will work out better inshaAllah.

Check out the video's in my don't be sad thread, they may make you feel better. http://www.islamicboard.com/islamic-...-dont-sad.html

Ummu Sufyaan
03-13-2011, 02:23 AM
wa alaykum us-Salaam wa rahmatullahi wa barakatu.
i think the best healer is patience and dua and also try speaking to your family and telling them that you want to get married =)

Ansariyah
03-13-2011, 11:59 AM
Dust urself off, plenty fish in the seaaa.

Atleast u've learned a very important lesson, not to give ur heart away.

Amat Allah
03-13-2011, 12:10 PM
how can you trust someone you knew through Internet? May Allah grant you the perfect match and make you both live a happy romantic life Ameeeen

Lena86
03-13-2011, 01:37 PM
Thank you for your responses.. some helped, some didnt. :) Im 24, of course I know there are other men, but I am a converted muslima and I search for a while .. I know now that it is hard to find someone who has that perfect mix between understanding me as a person, my western background, and Islam... real Islam, no cultural Islam. It is REALLY hard, almost impossible... It is true time heals everything, and the real big sadness will go away inshallah .. but still, I feel so disappointed.

Amat Allah
03-13-2011, 01:54 PM
don`t be my sweetheart, cause you don`t know what Allah Is hiding for you from goodness and happiness, you may be sad now for that one who left your sid but you don`t know whom will come later to take your hand and live with you happily under the shade of Allah`s rememberance and blessings...May Allah ease your way and grant you what your heart desires if it would be good for you but if not then may Allah give you all the goodness of this world and the after life in bothe situations Ameeeeen

don`t be sad, smile and go a head and what Allah had written for ya will come to you no matter what ., ok?

please honey cheer up...May Allah love you and make you the happiest ever Ameeeeeeeen

Lena86
03-13-2011, 02:04 PM
Jazakallah khairan sis.. very sweet words.. :)

Amat Allah
03-14-2011, 02:50 AM
Wa Iyaki my dear and precious sister Ameeeen ^^

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!