Salam Cafe - Working With A Muslim

^ I found this hilarious.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
MartyrX
03-12-2011, 04:23 PM
That was pretty funny!

GuestFellow
03-12-2011, 05:12 PM
^ I have personally experienced some of those issues presented in the video...

MartyrX
03-12-2011, 07:30 PM
Yeah me too and that's what makes it even funnier.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
tw009
03-12-2011, 07:34 PM
:lol: Iv seen this a few times now. I agree doing wudu in a public bathroom can get a bit awkward :P

Ğħαrєєвαħ
03-12-2011, 08:16 PM
Assalaamu Alaaykum

me thinks something similar has been posted before, different episode about shaking hands with the opposite gender me thinks, cant really remember.

Jazakallaahu Khaair for sharing

peace

edit: oh its this video :-\

'Abd Al-Maajid
03-13-2011, 03:26 PM
I have experienced the handshake issue at my work place, I wasn't very proactive to avoid that incident...:p

GuestFellow
03-13-2011, 03:43 PM
^ I always say hello and it works.

Ramadhan
03-13-2011, 04:17 PM
LOL i like this light hearted show.
although truthfully, I think it can be used as a real guide for non-muslims how to threat muslims in the workplace.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!