/* */

PDA

View Full Version : How to make Schdule for fajr Prayer

qazi rehan
03-12-2011, 10:12 PM
Salam.

I have many issues regarding awaking of fajr prayer, means due to lazynes I am not performing my prayers, kindly some one give a best way to get rid of this.

Thanks.

Qazi Rehan

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Ummu Sufyaan
03-26-2011, 02:24 AM
go to sleep early. dont think too much before sleeping, or eat too much or do something that keep your brain awake such as looking at a screen too much or keeping the lights to too brightly.

Ali Mujahidin
03-26-2011, 04:14 AM
As salaam mualaikum.

Try this. Drink a lot of water before you go to bed. The urge to urinate is very likely to wake you up in the early hours of the morning. Insha Allah.

Qasid
03-26-2011, 04:20 AM
Inshallah I have the same problem
I will make dua for the both of us to get up on time for fajr INshallah

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Ummshareef
04-03-2011, 07:10 AM
:wa:

Remember that Allah subhana wa ta'alaa has created us and given us everything. He does not ask for much in return. It should be a great joy to awake for Fajr prayer - it is our chance to have our first conversation of the day with Him, in which we can praise Him and thank Him for everything he has provided, alhumdulillah.

If you are having trouble waking up for this, then you need to seriously need to reconsider your priorities and reconstruct your whole life around the Fard salah times, insha'allah. Whilst salah should be a source of great joy, it is also an obligation. My advice is to remember that Allah subhana wa ta'alaa sees and notes every single thing that we do and, whilst He is forgiving in the right circumstances, He is very severe in punishment for those that brazenly disobey His commands. 5 times daily prayer on time is not a lot to ask.

Haya emaan
04-03-2011, 06:43 PM
before sleeping make dua asking Allah to wake u up in fajr...
ask any of ur friend to ring ur phone continuously at fajr time until u are awaken...

yas2010
04-03-2011, 06:59 PM
Salaam brother...

I appreciate your problem as i too had problems with rising for fajr but i found the following helped me

1. Set your alarm clock, mobile phone alarm to fajr time. Islamicfinder.org have the downloadable Azan software which helps too.

2. May dua before sleeping that you rise for fajr.

3. Embrace the Fajr pray and the peace it brings. I enjoy the fact i awake praising my Lord who has bestowed unlimited amount of mercy upon me whilst many are asleep.
If you listen around when you are awake at that time Allah (swt) creations such as the birds are praising him too. Subhan'Allah.

4. I promise you brother you will find that your day will pass with ease. I personally did find when i missed Fajr that i became very upset even if i fulfilled the other prays.

I hope this helps.

Yahya_Ajam
04-04-2011, 12:36 PM
I also had trouble waking up for Fajr Prayer. I had to set TWO alarms just so I would wake up. If you keep working at it, Fajr prayer will not seem so difficult to wake up for and you will really start to enjoy it!

muslimah nicola
04-05-2011, 09:29 AM
asalaamu alaikum brother,

Fajr is my favourite time of the day / night and even though I take my meds at night, which make me very drowsy, I am often awake in time for Fajr, even after a very late night . I think about waking up at a specific time and look forward to it, and find that if I am positive about waking up early then I am more likely to, than if say I think oh no I have to be up for fajr in 3 hours lol. My husband sets an alarm just in case, and if I'm not up he kicks me out of bed lol. (not literally lol) but I rarely need it, especially if I have made du'a asking for help waking up in time.

think positively, and prime your brain to wake up at a particular time ( think a specific time eg 5am or 4.45am) and you will be more likely to awaken. Find someone who will get you up if your alarm fails, or if setting snooze is a oprblem put the alarm clock so far away that you have to get out of bed to put it off.
HTH

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!