/* */

PDA

View Full Version : How do you get rid of feeling lonely?

Salahudeen
03-13-2011, 01:10 AM
Lately I have been feeling really alone like I have no one, and I don't understand why, I have friends who I meet and go out with but when I part from them I feel alone again imsad this feeling is making me feel down, it all ways comes when I'm at home. My friends said I need to get married but I can't afford marriage for another 2 years cos of studies so what other solutions are there, to rid feelings of lonelyness when you're at home in your house with no people around.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Ummu Sufyaan
03-13-2011, 10:46 AM
:sl:
-a pet
-fulfilling a hobby
-going out places with friends, (sometimes by yourself is also good)
-seeking knowledge/studying?
-googling interesting things
-writing.
-reading books.

Insaanah
03-13-2011, 11:01 AM

Although you may feel alone, remember the One that's always with you, and keep His remembrance on your tongue..

Try playing some nice, lively, Qur'an recitations, and concentrate on what's being said, if possible.

And remember, you can always talk to, and ask of, Allah.

May Allah ease your affairs, and please forgive me if I said anything wrong.

Amat Allah
03-13-2011, 12:31 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Insaanah
Although you may feel alone, remember the One that's always with you, and keep His remembrance on your tongue.. Try playing some nice, lively, Qur'an recitations, and concentrate on what's being said, if possible. And remember, you can always talk to, and ask of, Allah.
Assalaamu Alikum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakaatuh

that what I was about to tell ya my respected brother... I swear by the One Who has our souls in His Hand that I used to feel lonely when I became a religous person; cause my family turn away from me but then Allah by His mercy, blessings and grace; taught me how to feel like I am owning the whole world and whats in it...sitting alone in an empty dark room conversing with my Lord, crying for Him, asking Him for everthing I want, laughing and telling Him what faces me and happening with me, what I feel and what I want; is the most precious thing to me and would never ever replace with anything..cause nothing like it or even close to it...

I know now to whom I return in everything to The One Who listens to me till the end and never stop me , to Whom gives me and wants me to ask Him for more and more till I meet Him to The One Who fills my lil heart with joy, happines, peace, love and satisfaction...

try it for once then you will never stop and you will preffer and treasure that time more than anything...in shaa Allah

May Allah give you success in this life and in the Hereafter and May Allah make the years of your schooling pass as fast as the lightning and grant you the perfect match who will see none but you and make you the happiest ever after Allah...Ameeen

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
جوري
03-13-2011, 09:32 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Salahudeen
Lately I have been feeling really alone like I have no one, and I don't understand why, I have friends who I meet and go out with but when I part from them I feel alone again imsad this feeling is making me feel down, it all ways comes when I'm at home. My friends said I need to get married but I can't afford marriage for another 2 years cos of studies so what other solutions are there, to rid feelings of lonelyness when you're at home in your house with no people around.
If you really want to get married akhi, then make your intentions and Allah swt will find you a way..also be a friend to Allah swt like Abraham (p) for what greater companion and friend?

:w:

CosmicPathos
03-13-2011, 11:15 PM
Just because you are lonely, it does not mean you need to get married. What you can do is start partaking in body building and hardcore workouts with the intention that you are preparing for Jihad in order to please Allah. It will keep you fit, healthy and allow you to pass time, of whatever you have been given in this world, quite beneficially.

tigerkhan
03-14-2011, 06:07 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by
I used to feel lonely when I became a religious person
wallah that's the same thing i feel. esp doing dhikar. i dont know y ,that sad me.

Amat Allah
03-14-2011, 11:30 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by tigerkhan
wallah that's the same thing i feel. esp doing dhikar. i dont know y ,that sad me.
I felt that cause my family disliked the new me and left me alone but then Allah taught me what I posted above and also gave me The Most truthful honest and loyal friend...the Qur`aan; Qur`aan is always with you , speaking with ya, it never change, it helps ya when you need help, reminds ya, entertains ya, sometimes it makes you cry sometimes it makes you smile, laugh, angry..etc you can be with it whenever you want , kiss it and hold it so tight as much and aslong as you wish and it won`t complain ever...

and This special friend gives you %100 successful solutions for your problems freely and it is a cure for your soul heart and body and you only need to be with it and thats it and it will always fill your heart with comfort and happiness ^^ no but it will be with you not only in this life but will intercede for ya in the day of judgement and tell Allah how good you were ...Sub`haan Allah...

where to find a friend like that? impossible; cause it is the only one , it is one of its kind and nothing is like it ever...

then how to feel lonely when you have such a dear and precious friend?

May Allah fill our hearts with Qur`aan, Sunnah and their knowledge and May Allah make us from those who will follow their commandments and stay away from what they forbade us to do and May Allah never prevent us from such a friend ever...Ameeeeeeeeeeeeeeen

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!