/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Assalam Alaikum

proudislam
03-13-2011, 01:54 AM
Salaam brothers, sisters

Am new to the forum, and joined this forum to know more about the plight of Muslims in America. I am fed up with the state of Muslims in the west, and want to figure out what we can do to improve our condition.

I started a website, and was trying to see how many folks see the need for a debate between Dr Zakir Naik and some American politicians -- Congressman Peter King, for example, who has been using a VERY broad brush to paint us Muslims as terrorists.

Please check out blog.proudislam.com and do spread the word around.

Salaam brothers, sisters

Am new to the forum, and joined this forum to meet more brothers and sisters, and know more about the plight of Muslims in America. I am fed up with the state of Muslims in the west, and want to figure out what we can do to improve our condition.

I started a website, and was trying to see how many folks see the need for a debate between Dr Zakir Naik and some American politicians -- Congressman Peter King, for example, who has been using a VERY broad brush to paint us Muslims as terrorists.

Please check out blog.proudislam.com and do spread the word around.

Allah hafiz

Allah hafiz

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
tigerkhan
03-13-2011, 03:43 AM
welcom to the forum bro.

PouringRain
03-13-2011, 04:14 AM
Welcome to the forum.

Ali Mujahidin
03-13-2011, 09:55 AM
Ahlan wa sahlan, ya akhi,

Checking out your blog now.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Ramadhan
03-13-2011, 04:43 PM
:sl:

welcome to the forum!

breezes
03-13-2011, 06:11 PM
salamu aliakum

welcome brother to the forum enjoy your stay

Aprender
03-13-2011, 06:13 PM
Welcome to the forum! I like the purpose of your blog, brother. I'll check it out soon.

proudislam
03-14-2011, 01:54 AM
Thanks brothers/sisters. Hope to meet some of you in person as well.

selsebil
03-14-2011, 04:04 PM
Assalaam Alaikum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuh,

Welcome to the forum bro.Hope you'd benefit from your stay here.

Ğħαrєєвαħ
03-14-2011, 05:01 PM
Wa Alaaykum As-salaam

Welcome to the forum and hope your enjoy here is wonderful!

May the forum be beneficial towards you!

.. peace ..

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!