/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Which famous people share your birthday?

IAmZamzam
03-13-2011, 11:56 PM
Go to famousbirthdays.com to find out. Yes, every single day of the year has spawned several well known people, past or present. Even February 29th (Tony Robbins, Ja Rule, etc.). Let's see who shares your birthday!

My own in February 16th, shared by three different famous singers (Ice T, Sonny Bono, and Patty Andrews of the Andrews sisters). Also the guy who played Ward on Leave it to Beaver, the guy who played the man with the funny visor thing over his face on Star Trek...for my fingers it would be better if I just copied and pasted the list...but it won't let me. Well, here's the link.

What about your own birthdays?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
LavaDog
03-14-2011, 12:42 AM
August 9th, Eric Bana, Robert Shaw, Sam Elliot, and Gillian Anderson. My inner geek threw a party when I saw Gillian Anderson.

Dagless
03-14-2011, 01:12 AM
Is there a site where ordinary people can submit birthdays? If not, we should make one. That way famous people can check out which non-famous people share their birthdays.

LeVar Burton could say "Whoa Trick, I share a birthday with Yahya Sulaiman!" and then Patrick Stewart would be all like "Really? You must give me the url of the awesome site where you found this info. ENGAGE!".

Endymion
03-14-2011, 06:48 PM
Mine is November 13 and the people who have the honor to be born on the same day are........... :D

Monique Coleman.........:hmm:

Jimmy Kimmel..................:embarrass

Whoopi Goldberg................^o)

Hey wait a minute,i dunno any of them :blind:.None of my favourite star share the same day :unhappy:

But i like Dagless idea :D I'll put mine over there and they'll feel proud :p

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
S.Belle
03-14-2011, 06:55 PM
July 23rd I knew I share a b-day with Daniel Radcliffe
but
Monica Lewinsky...LOL
Slash...WOOT!
Marlon Wayans...Kool
Michelle Williams...hmmm k

and I have no clue who the rest are..

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!