/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Pictures of Madinah, City of the Prophet(pbuh)

Al-Mufarridun
03-14-2011, 12:51 AM
Assalaamu Alaikum,

I was searching for pictures of Madinah and came across these; http://www.flickr.com/photos/noushadali/

few of my favorites;

3853043004 3ab547d8be z 2?zz1 -

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Al-Mufarridun
03-14-2011, 12:52 AM
Luckiest bird in the world;

4424493005 393a4568d0 z 2?zz1 -

Perseveranze
03-14-2011, 01:09 AM
Asalaamu Alaikum,

Beautifull place, Inshallah I can visit there one day. I read in a non-Muslim article a long time ago that Medina is likely the most "peaceful" city in the world, Subhanallah.

Al-Mufarridun
03-15-2011, 09:57 AM
Assalaamu Alaikum

format_quote Originally Posted by Perseveranze
Asalaamu Alaikum,

Beautifull place, Inshallah I can visit there one day. I read in a non-Muslim article a long time ago that Medina is likely the most "peaceful" city in the world, Subhanallah.
May Allah(swt) make you reach Madinah and Makkah in safety soon. Ameen.

One of the signs of Eeman is that one loves Makkah and Madinah. This is due to the Two Du'as made by Ibrahim(as) and Muhammad(saws).

Dua of Ibrahim(as) for Makkah, Surah 14(Ibrahim) Verse 37

Our Lord, I have settled some of my descendants in an uncultivated valley near Your sacred House, our Lord, that they may establish prayer. So make hearts among the people incline toward them and provide for them from the fruits that they might be grateful

Du'a of Prophet Muhammad(pbuh) for Madinah

Prophet (pbuh): "O Allah! Make us love Madinah as we love Makkah or even more than that. O Allah! Give blessings in our Sa'and our Mudd (measures symbolizing food) and make the climate of Madinah suitable for us, and divert its fever towards al-Juhfah."(Bukhari)

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Ali Mujahidin
03-15-2011, 10:18 AM
JazakuLLah for sharing, brother Al-Mufariddun. Looking at these pictures make ThisOldMan want to cry especially the Sayyid Shuhada Cemetery in Bader. If it were not for their selfless sacrifices, I would still be wandering lost in the limbo of jahiliah.

Ramadhan
03-15-2011, 04:10 PM
Ooh these pictures make my heart goes warm and soft and make me so want to go back there again.
Even though I cried constantly inside masjid nabawwi and masjid haram, strangely they never dried. I just cried non-stop remembering all my past sins.
I've been to so many places and visited many countries but there's no place that makes me yearn to go back but Makkah and Madinah.

Al-Mufarridun
03-18-2011, 10:26 AM
Assalaamu Alaikum, found this picture in the collection, Click the picture for a larger view. :)

Masha'Allah makes you feel like you are there with Muhammad(pbuh) and the Sahaba.

Discuss how accurate do you think it is, can you locate the space for the Ahsaab Al-Suffa?

2773629435 07e35dd5e1 z 1?zz1 -

The Prophet's Mosque , Al Madinah
This is an imagination of the The Prophet's Mosque (Made by Prophet (PBUM),through the information from
MADINAH Research & Study Center, Madinah. (Which Company that I am working as Designer and Photographer)This Image designed by photoshop and 3D studio Max. Original size was 400 x 100 cm in 300 dpi. Link

peace_maker
03-18-2011, 12:23 PM
Madinah is indeed a very peaceful city. The peace you'll find there, can't be found anywhere else.

Darth Ultor
03-18-2011, 12:46 PM
It is beautiful, but I have a question. Are all the minarets used daily for the adhan?

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!