/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Need advise

Hafsa.10
03-14-2011, 05:51 PM
Assalam-O-Alaikum

I have a Muslim sister, Who needs help with a problem she has, Its been 2-3 years since she was told by several people that she has jinn ka saya on her, and she wanted to know what this is, when Islamic people used to tell her ( my cousin) her mother used to stop them from telling her as she was young and very very scared now that she is 18 she really wants to know what jinn ka saya is so can someone who knows please tell me what it is and what harm it does and can the saya leave you or will be with you forever, thanks
thank you

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Hamza Asadullah
03-14-2011, 08:12 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Hafsa.10
Assalam-O-Alaikum

I have a Muslim sister, Who needs help with a problem she has, Its been 2-3 years since she was told by several people that she has jinn ka saya on her, and she wanted to know what this is, when Islamic people used to tell her ( my cousin) her mother used to stop them from telling her as she was young and very very scared now that she is 18 she really wants to know what jinn ka saya is so can someone who knows please tell me what it is and what harm it does and can the saya leave you or will be with you forever, thanks
thank you
Asalaamu Alaikum, it is best that she contacts a local experienced scholar of Islam in regards to this matter as they would be abkle to tell ocne they see her. Are there any such scholars she can get in touch with in her lcoal area?

tigerkhan
03-15-2011, 03:45 AM
^ agreed. and in pakistan there are many scholars who have knowledge of this line.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!