/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Oh My God!! Life is so...

Danah
03-14-2011, 06:44 PM
:sl:

2 hours ago I was praying Isha prayer (night prayer) in my room when I heard a big noise, it sounds like something crashes or hit something else. I was thinking while praying, what that could be? an accident? no I don't think so because I would hear a bigger noise than that...so I just continued my prayer.

I stayed for around 1 hour in my room reading and doing other stuff then I left my room heading to the living room when I saw mom and my sisters in law talking.....I saw mom wearing her abayaa she looks coming back from somewhere, I asked them whats wrong? and where did she go?

She told me that our neighbor (the husband) had an accident inside the courtyard of their home!! the husband was holding his little son and they both were riding a motorbike. I dunno what speed he was driving in but he hit the wall of the kitchen which is usually built in the courtyard and it made a big hole in the wall, walls here are not built from woods but they are from blocks and cement.

My mother told me that she went there when they heard the hit and they saw a big spot of blood on the wall and on the ground!

the little boy's face was totally covered with blood and he can barely open her eyes. The father's injury was serious, they both were taken to the hospital. we were all shocked, they are our direct neighbors, we only have narrow hallway between our home and theirs, even though we don't visit each other but it feels as a family member did that accident. The husband is around 40's and the daughter is less than 10 yrs I guess.

I remained shocked for around 30 minutes after hearing all of that and I went back to my room trying to focus again on my studies. 15 minutes ago mom came to my room telling me that our other neighbor called her and they both will go the hospital because the man just passed away and they have to be there with his wife :cry:

Ya Allah!! in just few seconds and in his own home and while playing with his kids he passed away!! he have 3 or 4 kids and they are all young!!

life is really short it can end in few seconds, are we all prepared for the sudden death??

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Alpha Dude
03-14-2011, 07:24 PM
That's very sad. May Allah heal/give the child a quick recovery, grant Jannatul Firdaus to the father and patience to the family. Aameen.

Muhammad
03-14-2011, 07:36 PM
:wa:

SubhanAllaah, that is really sad to hear. May Allaah (swt) admit him into al Jannatul Firdaws and give sabr to his family, Aameen.

Zuzubu
03-14-2011, 08:00 PM
nna lillahi wa inna ilayhi raji'oon

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Human_Being
03-14-2011, 08:54 PM
Man I don't kno any prayers or islamic stuff like but I hope Allah makes the little boy better. Sorry I just don't kno what to say, it's shocking.

Ansariyah
03-14-2011, 09:14 PM
La hawla wala quwata ila bilah
Ina lilahi waina ileyhi raja'oon
May Allah swt grant the family strenth & patience ameen..May Allah swt give the father jannah ameen.

Danah
03-14-2011, 09:35 PM
The family of the dead man came back to their home just now. My brother took me a while ago to see the hole in the wall from the outside!! it was awful and I could see the inside home through it, the blocks were removed by the strong hit. I saw some traces of the blood too, even though it was already cleaned!!

My brothers were in hospital and they said that the little boy is okay, he broke his arm and his head was bleeding but his condition is stable now. They said that the man's head was bleeding intensively when he was at home and he died when he was in the hospital.

May Allah grant his family patience and may Allah grant him paradise.

Beardo
03-14-2011, 09:46 PM
inna lillahi wa inna ilayhi rajioon. Imagine that... Unexpectedly...

May Allah Ta'ala protect us all from such calamities and allow us to entire paradise with ease. Ya Allah... May Allah Ta'ala grant patience and recovery to the family.

Woodrow
03-14-2011, 10:01 PM
:wa:

May Allaah (swt) admit him into al Jannatul Firdaws and give sabr to his family, Aameen.

Life is indeed but a fleeting moment. It really makes no difference if we have one second or 1000 years remaining. It is a very brief time that seems to pass almost instantly when you look back at it.

GuestFellow
03-14-2011, 10:07 PM
Salaam,

Inna lillahi wa inna ilayhi rajioon...

That was unexpected...

Reflections
03-14-2011, 10:36 PM
SubhanAllah...
Inna lilahi wa inna 3lyhi raji3oon.

May Allah pour sabr upon the family and grant the father ease with the questioning of the grave and make his meeting with the angels a pleasant one and make his grave illuminated and filled with the frangance and gardens of jannatul firdaus..Allahoma ameen

May Allah protect us from sudden death. Had we been in that situation if death came knocking on your door..would you be prepared? Had you and I done enough sincere tawbah, would Allah be pleased with us..? Ya Allah...grant us a good death with the shahadah on our lips and with Allah being pleased with us, Allahoma ameen.:cry:

جوري
03-15-2011, 02:08 AM
sob7an Allah.. Allah yer7mo and give his family as'sabr wa silwan...life is so senseless sometimes -- goes by in an instant and death is just so much now a days so much...and so is heartbreak and unhappiness..I swear I don't think I have been genuinely happy from my heart since I was a child.. always a black cloud hovering over everything and everyone I wonder if we'll ever see prosperity..

inna lillah wa'ina ilyhi raji3oon..

:w:

tigerkhan
03-15-2011, 03:15 AM
such accidents make me more stranger to this dunia.
u blv in past few years i had seen many my young friends and cousin going into grave and that's really break my heart. one my friend was killed in robbery while he was in final semester of engineering and going to university from home, that day b4 departure he visited to our home, my mom cook sweet for him and he ate all and says its so delicious. and to my bro he said plz arrange some job for me bcz i am going to do final year project and when i come back home i had completed my degree...who knows that time, he will not returned home but his dead body...
similarly one my friend he drown in water while on tour. 3 my first cousins died aged 25, 21, 37 died in just past 2 years and they all are my first cousin. one my best friend and 2nd cousin died last year in his 39. my grand mother died last year........ OMG life is just a deception.....

Al-Mufarridun
03-15-2011, 09:23 AM
Inna Lillah Wa'Ina Ileyhi Raaji3oon.

format_quote Originally Posted by Bint Abi
SubhanAllah...
Inna lilahi wa inna 3lyhi raji3oon.

May Allah pour sabr upon the family and grant the father ease with the questioning of the grave and make his meeting with the angels a pleasant one and make his grave illuminated and filled with the frangance and gardens of jannatul firdaus..Allahoma ameen

May Allah protect us from sudden death. Had we been in that situation if death came knocking on your door..would you be prepared? Had you and I done enough sincere tawbah, would Allah be pleased with us..? Ya Allah...grant us a good death with the shahadah on our lips and with Allah being pleased with us, Allahoma ameen.:cry:
Ameen Ya Allah.

One of the signs of the End Days is the increase of the sudden death. Sadaqah is one of the things that protects one from a bad death, so lets all try and give Sadaqah as often as we can, if not daily, then weekly, as little as we can.

Amat Allah
03-15-2011, 01:10 PM
May Allah have mercy on him and all the Ummah Ameeen

Sawdah
03-15-2011, 04:16 PM
^ Ameen to all the du'as above.

Inna ilahi wa inna ilayhi raji'oon.

SubhanAllah, just like that... May Allah SWT have mercy on him and admit him into Jannat ul-Firdaws and give sabr to his family. Ameen

Hannah.
03-15-2011, 04:37 PM
So sad :( its so scary.. we can go anytime yet we take very little notice! Subhan'Allah. May Allah (swt) grant him Jannah x

Ğħαrєєвαħ
03-15-2011, 06:47 PM
Subhaan'Allaah

Inna Lillaahi wa innah ilaayhi raji'oon..

Danah
03-15-2011, 08:33 PM
Please keep the little boy in your duaa. His condition is getting serious now. One of his eyes is damaged and because of the strong hit it was pushed inside his skull! Doctors said that he has to pass 48 hrs in order to pass the danger phase which means 9 hours from now.

I went to the family home today and his mother, sisters and wife was in a miserable situation may Allah grant them patience. His kids were playing around and smiling, they don't realize what happened to their father, kids can't understand death easily...it was really heartbroken to see those innocent faces. When I entered their home, a very beautiful girl (4 yrs) was playing in the courtyard, she saw me entering and she came to me running and gave me the best hug I ever had, she was holding my neck really strong...she was smiling innocently and ask me of my name...I was about to cry when I saw her.

CosmicPathos
03-15-2011, 08:52 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by tigerkhan
such accidents make me more stranger to this dunia.
u blv in past few years i had seen many my young friends and cousin going into grave and that's really break my heart. one my friend was killed in robbery while he was in final semester of engineering and going to university from home, that day b4 departure he visited to our home, my mom cook sweet for him and he ate all and says its so delicious. and to my bro he said plz arrange some job for me bcz i am going to do final year project and when i come back home i had completed my degree...who knows that time, he will not returned home but his dead body...
similarly one my friend he drown in water while on tour. 3 my first cousins died aged 25, 21, 37 died in just past 2 years and they all are my first cousin. one my best friend and 2nd cousin died last year in his 39. my grand mother died last year........ OMG life is just a deception.....
so shall we be made an example of by life one day .... our dead body lying on the floor ... while alive people look at us, and remind us of our utter failure to attain immortality and to survive nature while they continue to survive the forces of nature, for whatever time they have been given. this cycle has been perpetuated since 200,000 years when Man came to life.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!