/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Many Zionists try to use this verse from the Quran to prove that the Quran supports Z

truthseeker63
03-14-2011, 07:02 PM
Many Zionists try to use this verse from the Quran to prove that the Quran supports Zionism when the fact is that the Jews broke the Covenant in my opinion God would never do something evil like being a Zionist or supporting Zionism's goal of stealing Palestine from the Palestinians does anyone agree with me the Zionists try to tie tthis prophecy with 1948 the creation of the Zionist state of Israel I don't believe that God is a Zionist ?
FULFILLED PROPHECIES OF THE HOLY QURAN
by Ansar Raza, Canada
Prophecy is foretold news about any future event. In religious world, a prophecy, quite distinct from an educated and wise guess, is considered the most authentic criterion and a vital proof for the truthfulness or otherwise of a prophet. The Bible has also mentioned this test and claims that the prophecies mentioned in it shall be definitely fulfilled.
ESTABLISHMENT OF ISRAEL
And after him We said to the Children of Israel, 'Dwell Ye in the promised land; and when the time of the promise of the Latter Days come, We shall bring you together out of various people."
(17:105)
Creation of Israel and gathering of Sephardic, Ashkenazi and the Jews of many other different races in Israel proves the authenticity of this prophecy and hence Quran.
http://www.------------/library/articles/prophecies.html

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
- Qatada -
03-15-2011, 02:12 PM
That isn't a proof. :) Because we know that there are other parts of the Qur'an in which God tells the Jews to submit and obey the Messenger, so why don't they accept them parts of the Qur'an lol.

Also, it becomes clear that the Covenant with them broke - so long as they remained upon their disbelief. How can you believe and quote our scripture when you kill and insult Messengers' of God? They are fully aware of this, so they should feel ashamed when quoting these verses from Qur'an.

جوري
03-15-2011, 03:43 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by truthseeker63
Many Zionists try to use this verse from the Quran to prove that the Quran supports Zionism when the fact is that the Jews broke the Covenant in my opinion God would never do something evil like being a Zionist or supporting Zionism's goal of stealing Palestine from the Palestinians does anyone agree with me the Zionists try to tie tthis prophecy with 1948 the creation of the Zionist state of Israel I don't believe that God is a Zionist ?
by Ansar Raza, Canada
Prophecy is foretold news about any future event. In religious world, a prophecy, quite distinct from an educated and wise guess, is considered the most authentic criterion and a vital proof for the truthfulness or otherwise of a prophet. The Bible has also mentioned this test and claims that the prophecies mentioned in it shall be definitely fulfilled.
ESTABLISHMENT OF ISRAEL
And after him We said to the Children of Israel, 'Dwell Ye in the promised land; and when the time of the promise of the Latter Days come, We shall bring you together out of various people."
Creation of Israel and gathering of Sephardic, Ashkenazi and the Jews of many other different races in Israel proves the authenticity of this prophecy and hence Quran.
you know this particular sura you should read in khwatir al-Quran by sheikh sha3rawi on the matter.. this is indeed a prophecy about the end of Israel.. that they shall assemble there from all parts of the world and shall enter the temple as they've before in utter desolateness--when Prophet Isa (PBUH) descends there will be those who will follow him but the majority will follow the one they await in other words the anti-christ and it shall be their demise in that spot!

and Allah swt knows best

:w:

Maryan0
03-15-2011, 04:58 PM
I was searching up something before and this page came up on wiki about Muslim zionists who use certain verses in the Quran to argue that all Muslims should support the Jewish peoples right to Israel and these are actual Muslims it's very strange.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muslim_...ters_of_Israel
Salam

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
moonseo
03-15-2011, 05:33 PM
what you mean Jewish people's are muslim

i search and i found some verses, relevant of
Sura 34 - Saba (MAKKA) : Verse 43
And when Our Clear Verses are recited to them, they say: "This (Muhammad SAW) is naught but a man who wishes to hinder you from that which your fathers used to worship." And they say: "This (the Quran) is nothing but an invented lie." And those who disbelieve say of the truth when it has come to them (i.e. Prophet Muhammad SAW when Allâh sent him as a Messenger with proofs, evidences, verses of this Quran, lessons, signs, etc.): "This is nothing but evident magic!" (43)
Sura 23 - Al-Mumenoon (MAKKA) : Verse 105
"Were not My Verses (this Qur'ân) recited to you, and then you used to deny them?" (105)
Sura 7 - Al-Araf (MAKKA) : Verse 177
Evil is the parable of the people who reject Our Ayât (proofs, evidences, verses and signs, etc.), and used to wrong their ownselves (177)
Sura 68 - Al-Qalam (MAKKA) : Verse 17
Lo! We have tried them as We tried the owners of the garden when they vowed they would pluck its fruit next morning, (17)
Sura 6 - Al-Anaam (MAKKA) : Verse 69
Those who fear Allâh, keep their duty to Him and avoid evil are not responsible for them (the disbelievers) in any case, but (their duty) is to remind them, that they may fear Allah (and refrain from mocking at the Quran). [The provision of this Verse was abrogated by the Verse 4:140] (69)
Sura 44 - Ad-Dukhan (MAKKA) : Verse 17
And verily We tried before them Pharaoh's folk, when there came unto them a noble messenger, (17)

and more then verses, can't explane beacuse there no limit in islam

Regard:
Moon Seo
My Site:
Teachingquran.com

abjad
03-15-2011, 07:27 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by truthseeker63
by Ansar Raza, Canada
ESTABLISHMENT OF ISRAEL
asalaam aleykum

brother

sura 17 verse 105 ? are you sure; because it differs..can u please give the wright quotation of the sura and aya.

(17:105) We have sent down the Qur'an with the truth and with the truth it has come down; and O Muhammad, We have sent you only to give good news (to the Believers) and warning (to the disbelievers).

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!