/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Asalamu alaikum!!! HI HI HI HIHIHI HI HI HI!!!!!11!!!!

Human_Being
03-14-2011, 08:06 PM
Hi, I just stopped by to ask a question I prolly won't be here for long like but i was like lookin for a muslim forum to ask a question on islam to do with exorcism. I no rite? Bruv thinks I need it but I dunno if he's just paranoid so I posted a question in health and science not sure if that was the rite place like but I'll soon fine out, eh? Didn't think I'd need to wait for it tho.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Human_Being
03-14-2011, 08:07 PM
He's mad like I luv him as a bruv but he's mad.

PouringRain
03-14-2011, 09:00 PM
Welcome to the forum.

Beardo
03-14-2011, 09:08 PM
...welcome to the forum. o.o

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Aprender
03-14-2011, 10:29 PM
Hi. Welcome. Why does your brother think you need an exorcism?

Hamza Asadullah
03-14-2011, 11:06 PM
Asalaamu alaikum, this is not sonething any of us lay people can deal with you need to get in tou h with a local reiable and experienced scholar of Islam who would tell if you have something or not by examining you. So you need to get hold of a local scholar for this issue.

And Allah knows best in all matters

Human_Being
03-15-2011, 07:40 AM
Lol ok gimmie a scholars number and il c

Hamza Asadullah
03-15-2011, 08:18 AM
Wherr are you from?

Human_Being
03-15-2011, 08:57 AM
I'm from teh UK

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!