/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Salam everyone!! And in need of some thesis help..

hyjw
03-15-2011, 02:42 AM
Salam everyone!!

I'm a master student in social policy writing my thesis about young Muslim women in Britain. The sisters from the ISoc in my uni are extremely helpful but I'm having problem finding sisters who are not in uni/not planning to go to uni to talk to. I have sent loads of emails to different organisations and schools with no luck so here I am! Does anyone have any contacts or does any sister have a little time to share their thoughts and experience? Obviously a face-to-face interview (over coffee!) would be best but I'm happy with skype, any instant messaging or even pm here!

Please help!! (as I'm quite desperate at this stage) And I apologise if this plea should go somewhere else in the forum - just let me know and I'll post in the right place. Many thanks in advance!!

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
tigerkhan
03-15-2011, 02:52 AM
i surely help but i am not a sister and i am not in Britain.

hyjw
03-15-2011, 11:04 PM
Thanks, that's still very kind of you to offer! :)

yas2010
03-15-2011, 11:06 PM
Salaam sister

I'm more than happy to help but it depends what you have defined as 'young'?! as i may not fit that category ;)
JK

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
hyjw
03-15-2011, 11:23 PM
Salam! I would suppose the category of young would be slightly more rigid for those in or have been to higher education because there are only so many years one still feels like a student I guess. But for the not in uni category, I suppose you're still young as long as you still feel that way. I'm not very bothered about that :)

If you're still interested, would you like me to PM you a bit more information about my research project?

yas2010
03-15-2011, 11:32 PM
Sure sister go ahead. i will try and help you as much as i can. :)

hyjw
03-16-2011, 01:01 AM
I wrote a pm then realised I can't pm in this forum until I get 50 posts :( Could you pm me with an alternative way that I can contact you, if that's not too much trouble?

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!