/* */

PDA

View Full Version : From a Smile to sudden DEATH!!!

Hamza Asadullah
03-15-2011, 07:37 PM
Watch the following clip where these men go from Smiling to sudden DEATH!!!

From a Smile to death:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jHhX4roeEco

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dORKAcuv9fA

"Every soul shall have taste of death; In the end to us shall ye be brought back (Surah Al-'Ankabut 29:57)

Are we prepared for when we return to Allah? The time to prepare is now for we may never see tomorrow!!!

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Woodrow
03-15-2011, 07:49 PM
:sl:

There is nothing unusual or shocking in either video. A very simple event in life we each will one day face. If you are alive at this moment, it only means you have not yet faced your last moment, which will come unexpectedly.

Ğħαrєєвαħ
03-15-2011, 08:14 PM
Great reminder

jazakallaahu khaair for the thread

Zuzubu
03-15-2011, 08:48 PM
From Allah we come to Allah we go.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
innocent
03-16-2011, 01:58 PM
JazakAllah khair.

Danah
03-16-2011, 02:40 PM
May Allah grant us all good ending! this life is nothing but a blink of an eye. The death angel might be at any one of us room right now. The sudden death of our neighbor 2 days ago when he was playing with his kids and in his own home made me realize how silly this life can be.

Reflections
03-16-2011, 02:57 PM
SubhanAllah...To Him we belong and to Him we will certainly return...Wallahi these are the things which scares me the worst, sudden death...Allah knows what we could be doing in that state...We have no guarantee of how long we will live, but we have the certainty that death will surely come onto us.

There has been so many deaths I've heard in the past couple of days..Just yesterday a brother returned to Allah (swt)..he complained about some chest pains, suffered from a heart attack and by evening death had overcome him, and later on in the evening heard of 2 young brothers, merely the age og 16 and 18 who died in a car crash..May Allah have mercy upon them all..

Yesterday was someone else, today it was someone else..who knows..it could be me or you next tomorrow...?:cry:

Ramadhan
03-16-2011, 03:02 PM
inna lillaahi wa inna ilayhi raaji'un

May Allah SWT give me peace on the day I die and on the day I am resurrected. Amiin.

GuestFellow
03-17-2011, 12:08 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Woodrow
which will come unexpectedly.
:wa:

True but it is not always unexpected in some cases. Some people suffering from cancer know they only have certain amount of time to live. People that are going to be executed know death is coming...

The man died after he drank a glass of water...

Woodrow
03-18-2011, 01:38 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Guestfellow
:wa:

True but it is not always unexpected in some cases. Some people suffering from cancer know they only have certain amount of time to live. People that are going to be executed know death is coming...

The man died after he drank a glass of water...
Even when a doctor or executioner gives a fairly accurate date as to when you will die. It does not mean it will happen then. It can happen earlier or for some reason it might not happen until long after the expected date. The only thing we know for certain is death will claim us. Insha Allah we will be prepared for it.

My sister's only Daughter died of a heart attack shortly after her wedding day. Although we all knew she was born with a congenital heart defect and would die young, it still came as a surprise as to how sudden it happened. She was very cheerful and happy that day and looked the best she had ever looked. But before
the sun set, she was dead. Even anticipating it would happen, it was still very unexpected.

On March 17, 1963 my family was told I would not live more than a few hours and they were told to prepare for my death which was expected to be imminent. Shortly before I joined this forum I was told I only had 3 months at the most to live. Yet I think I am still alive and my expected death had an unexpected ending on at least those 2 occasion. No, Brother we do not know when our hour will come even when the "Experts" are quite certain they know.

Hamza Asadullah
03-21-2011, 06:23 PM
If only you knew

Abu-d-Dardaa’ (RA)– once said:

“If only you knew what you will certainly see upon your death, you would never again eat a single bite out of a craving appetite, and you would never again drink an extra sip of water for the pleasure of unquenchable and insatiable thirst.

Hence, you will remain outdoor in perpetuity, bewildered and awaiting the unexpected, and you will never again seek comfort in a shelter or seek a shade. You will wander aimlessly and climb the hilltops of every mountain, you will look up towards the heavens and beseech your Lord for mercy, and you will beat on your chest and cry endlessly, and you will wish that you were a little vegetable – a plant which is protected to grow, and then plucked to be eaten by a hungry person passing along.”

Hamza Asadullah
03-21-2011, 06:25 PM
Contempating death…

`Umar bin `Abd al-`Aziz said:

” whoever contemplates death frequently speaks little, while he who knows that death is certain is satisfied with a little.”

Hamza Asadullah
04-24-2011, 05:48 AM
Sheikh Dies While Giving Lecture

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0mKtw...1&feature=fvwp

Woodrow
04-24-2011, 07:52 PM
Each of us are always the same distance from possible death. Only one heart beat, our next one, keeps us alive. With out that next heart beat we are dead, no matter how good or poor of health we may be in.

You, me and everybody else is just one heart beat away from death.

Chavundur
04-24-2011, 08:30 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Woodrow

There is nothing unusual or shocking in either video. A very simple event in life we each will one day face. If you are alive at this moment, it only means you have not yet faced your last moment, which will come unexpectedly.
I hope and pray our deaths do not come unexpectedly if it is not martyrdom, I remember a hadith about sudden death. As you know, some Muslims, particularly older ones feel its coming before a couple of days or weeks, I think it is a sort of Mercy sent by Allah. Seeking repentance and forgiving each others' rights before too late is a divine opportunity of course.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!