/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Gems Beautiful Quotes, Proverbs, Sayings

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13]

popsthebuilder
04-23-2017, 06:46 PM
How very beautiful and true.

Thank you so very much for posting this.

All thanks is ultimately to GOD.

peace my dear friend whom I do not know but do. There is a singular accord and resonance to the things of GOD.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Sakina'141
04-24-2017, 01:29 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by popsthebuilder
How very beautiful and true.

Thank you so very much for posting this.

All thanks is ultimately to GOD.

peace my dear friend whom I do not know but do. There is a singular accord and resonance to the things of GOD.
Thank you Mr Popsthebuilder! That is very kind of you.

Nice to know that my quotes are still considered beautiful and true...I was beginning to wonder if I was posting some not very positive quotes with negative vibes recently but you commented just in time and I feel may be I am posting some good things.

I have noticed that you have been on this forum for some time and you have firm belief in One God...I hope you don't mind me asking, have you considered studying Islam and possibly converting one day? I think you would make a very good muslim!

May Allah swt guide us all to the straight path that earns His pleasure, Ameen.

Sakina'141
04-24-2017, 01:36 PM
:sl:

602099 515109815248221 579023546 n 1?w634 -

Sakina'141
04-24-2017, 01:39 PM

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
popsthebuilder
04-24-2017, 01:57 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Sakina'17
Thank you Mr Popsthebuilder! That is very kind of you.

Nice to know that my quotes are still considered beautiful and true...I was beginning to wonder if I was posting some not very positive quotes with negative vibes recently but you commented just in time and I feel may be I am posting some good things.

I have noticed that you have been on this forum for some time and you have firm belief in One God...I hope you don't mind me asking, have you considered studying Islam and possibly converting one day? I think you would make a very good muslim!

May Allah swt guide us all to the straight path that earns His pleasure, Ameen.
I study the Quran and other core sacred texts.

I find that I daily attempt to submit to GOD.

I am glad for you and thankful to GOD for your posts.

Peace dear friend.

Your words are truth.

Sakina'141
04-24-2017, 02:06 PM
I study the Quran and other core sacred texts.

I find that I daily attempt to submit to GOD.

I am glad for you and thankful to GOD for your posts.

Peace dear friend.

Your words are truth.
Thank you. Peace to you too.

May God guide you in the path of truth and grant you Iman (faith).

Best Wishes.

MisterK
04-30-2017, 02:05 AM
"I refuse to accept the view that mankind is so tragically bound to the starless midnight of racism and war that the bright daybreak of peace and brotherhood can never become a reality... I believe that unarmed truth and unconditional love will have the final word."

-Martin Luther King, Jr.

Sakina'141
04-30-2017, 11:48 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by MisterK
"I refuse to accept the view that mankind is so tragically bound to the starless midnight of racism and war that the bright daybreak of peace and brotherhood can never become a reality... I believe that unarmed truth and unconditional love will have the final word."

-Martin Luther King, Jr.
Very True. Respect to Mr King - he fought for truth, justice and fairness in a bad, awful society.

Now, modern day leaders only care about money, money, money and whats best for them/only their ppl/country (so self-fish), they don't care about anyone else in the society or the world....world filled with self fish, superficial and disingenuous leaders and the worst part is that's exactly who the people voted for, give the power to, to run the country in the modern day democracy. At least the rulers reflect the mindset of the majority which is Trump's idea of America and the Brexit Conservative Britian.

When it comes to Britain, the well-off and the comfortable living in society do not have time & do not care to think about ending poverty, supporting the poor youth, funding much needed education & healthcare services and helping the migrants and refugees fleeing from war/tragedy/poverty. Some are just too comfortable and only interested in making more money from tax reductions.

That's what happens when u get comfortable in life, do not have time to care about the rest of struggling society such as nurses/juniordoctors/hospitals pushed to the limit with not enough beds&services for growing ageing population, teachers/schools with overfilled class rooms/extra work&pressures and the demand on social services/council/housing and the lack of opportunities for the lower-middle class students to consider higher education due to ending up with massive debt thanks to increased tuition fees&interest rates.

Its alright for the well off who do not have to think about all these issues in society/world...not suprised we are living in a world where 50% of wealth (of world) is owned by 1% of world population. Goodbye social justice. The wrost part that I find most detestable is when the racists in society blame the hard working migrants and traumatised refugees from war-zone regions for "taking the money" when in fact they have nothing to with it, tax havens and greed may have something to do with it. And they don't even appreciate all the emigrants/refugees who contribute to society and economy when many places of public work throughout the country such as the healthcare nhs won't even survive if there was a mass exodus of all the emigrants that the racists wish never arrived at their shore.

Sakina'141
05-01-2017, 03:20 PM
^Lol I went on a massive tangent on current affairs and politics! Apologise for all the negativity on current state of affiars! I do believe in brighter future nevertheless. Despite the negative situation, I do beleieve there is opportunity to do good in all bad situations and you can't destroy hope and there are good people in this world. No one is perfect. There is good and bad like yin and yang.

Can't change the world but we must strive to change ourselves, the battle within each one of us, good vs evil. One of the most difficult challenges in life is to overcome the bad traits (continuous sins) within ourselves. But Allah is Most Merciful, Most Forgiving.

Sakina'141
05-01-2017, 03:25 PM

Sakina'141
05-01-2017, 03:27 PM
^Love that quote! :p:

MisterK
05-01-2017, 04:04 PM
^Lol I went on a massive tangent on current affairs and politics! Apologise for all the negativity on current state of affiars! I do believe in brighter future nevertheless. I beleieve there is opportunity to do good in all bad situations and you can't destroy hope.
No worries. Sometimes it is quite hard to not get worked over current political events, whether local, national, or global.

Now back to our regularly scheduled program!

“I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice, no matter who it is for or against. I'm a human being, first and foremost, and as such I'm for whoever and whatever benefits humanity as a whole.”
-Malcolm X

“Belief, like fear or love, is a force to be understood as we understand the theory of relativity and principals of uncertainty. Phenomena that determine the course of our lives. Yesterday, my life was headed in one direction. Today, it is headed in another. Yesterday, I believe I would never have done what I did today. These forces that often remake time and space, that can shape and alter who we
imagine ourselves to be, begin long before we are born and continue after we perish. Our lives and our choices, like quantum trajectories, are understood moment to moment. That each point of intersection, each encounter, suggest a new potential direction.”
- David Mitchell, Cloud Atlas

“TO BE HOPEFUL in bad times is not just foolishly romantic. It is based on the fact that human history is a history not only of cruelty, but also of compassion, sacrifice, courage, kindness.
What we choose to emphasize in this complex history will determine our lives. If we see only the worst, it destroys our capacity to do something. If we remember those times and places—and there are so many—where people have behaved magnificently, this gives us the energy to act, and at least the possibility of sending this spinning top of a world in a different direction.

And if we do act, in however small a way, we don’t have to wait for some grand utopian future. The future is an infinite succession of presents, and to live now as we think human beings should live, in defiance of all that is bad around us, is itself a marvelous victory.”
- Howard Zinn

Sakina'141
05-08-2017, 11:13 PM
No worries. Sometimes it is quite hard to not get worked over current political events, whether local, national, or global.

Now back to our regularly scheduled program!

“I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice, no matter who it is for or against. I'm a human being, first and foremost, and as such I'm for whoever and whatever benefits humanity as a whole.”
-Malcolm X

“Belief, like fear or love, is a force to be understood as we understand the theory of relativity and principals of uncertainty. Phenomena that determine the course of our lives. Yesterday, my life was headed in one direction. Today, it is headed in another. Yesterday, I believe I would never have done what I did today. These forces that often remake time and space, that can shape and alter who we
imagine ourselves to be, begin long before we are born and continue after we perish. Our lives and our choices, like quantum trajectories, are understood moment to moment. That each point of intersection, each encounter, suggest a new potential direction.”
- David Mitchell, Cloud Atlas

“TO BE HOPEFUL in bad times is not just foolishly romantic. It is based on the fact that human history is a history not only of cruelty, but also of compassion, sacrifice, courage, kindness.
What we choose to emphasize in this complex history will determine our lives. If we see only the worst, it destroys our capacity to do something. If we remember those times and places—and there are so many—where people have behaved magnificently, this gives us the energy to act, and at least the possibility of sending this spinning top of a world in a different direction.

And if we do act, in however small a way, we don’t have to wait for some grand utopian future. The future is an infinite succession of presents, and to live now as we think human beings should live, in defiance of all that is bad around us, is itself a marvelous victory.”
- Howard Zinn
Very deep, especially the last Quote is truly amazing! Thanks for sharing! Very true, deeply philosophical and inspirational. Not everyone sees the world and life in such point of view. May Allah swt grant us deep understanding with ihsaan, Ameen.

Sakina'141
05-09-2017, 02:12 AM

Some beautiful words of wisdom from Mufti Menk...

"A quiet person is not a weak person. He's strong in fact. He has struggles like all of us but he chooses not to stress others with it."

"Do you know someone with a good heart; who accepts apologies you don't give & sees the best in you? They're a rare breed. Treat them well."

"Don't wish ill on others as much as you want to hurt those who hurt you. Wish them healing. Wish them love. Walk away. The Almighty knows."

:love:

Finding MEMO
05-10-2017, 12:45 AM
Attachment 6134

Finding MEMO
05-10-2017, 12:46 AM
Attachment 6135

Sakina'141
05-10-2017, 06:05 PM

Sakina'141
05-10-2017, 06:07 PM

Sakina'141
05-10-2017, 06:14 PM

Sakina'141
05-10-2017, 06:21 PM

Zeal
05-10-2017, 09:54 PM
[img]Attachment 6139[attach][/img]
[img]Attachment 6140[/img]

Sakina'141
05-12-2017, 08:49 PM

Sakina'141
05-12-2017, 08:50 PM

Sakina'141
05-13-2017, 02:21 PM

Sakina'141
05-13-2017, 02:23 PM

May Allah swt bless us all with good spouses in the eyes of Allah, Ameen.

Sakina'141
05-14-2017, 06:36 PM

Sakina'141
05-14-2017, 06:50 PM

attitude29638 1?cb1417935983 -

Sakina'141
05-15-2017, 06:49 PM

Sakina'141
05-15-2017, 06:51 PM

MisterK
05-16-2017, 01:32 AM
"Listen with curiosity. Speak with honesty. Act with integrity. The greatest problem with communication is we don’t listen to understand. We listen to reply. When we listen with curiosity, we don’t listen with the intent to reply. We listen for what’s behind the words."
-Roy T. Bennet

"Those who contemplate the beauty of the earth find reserves of strength that will endure as long as life lasts. There is something infinitely healing in the repeated refrains of nature -- the assurance that dawn comes after night, and spring after winter."
-Rachel Carson

"The things we do outlast our mortality. The things we do are like monuments that people build to honor heroes after they've died. They're like the pyramids that the Egyptians built to honor the pharaohs. Only instead of being made of stone, they're made out of the memories people have of you."
-R.J. Palacio

Sakina'141
05-16-2017, 11:16 PM
"Listen with curiosity. Speak with honesty. Act with integrity. The greatest problem with communication is we don’t listen to understand. We listen to reply. When we listen with curiosity, we don’t listen with the intent to reply. We listen for what’s behind the words."
-Roy T. Bennet

"Those who contemplate the beauty of the earth find reserves of strength that will endure as long as life lasts. There is something infinitely healing in the repeated refrains of nature -- the assurance that dawn comes after night, and spring after winter."
-Rachel Carson

"The things we do outlast our mortality. The things we do are like monuments that people build to honor heroes after they've died. They're like the pyramids that the Egyptians built to honor the pharaohs. Only instead of being made of stone, they're made out of the memories people have of you."
-R.J. Palacio
Beautiful! :jz:

Please do share more! :)
Wish I was able to come across these gems of knowledge...hmmm wonder where you find these quotes from?! ;)
Thank you for sharing, really appreciated! :)

MisterK
05-17-2017, 10:37 PM
Beautiful! :jz:

Please do share more! :)
Wish I was able to come across these gems of knowledge...hmmm wonder where you find these quotes from?! ;)
Thank you for sharing, really appreciated! :)
Thanks.

I get most of what I post from the Goodreads website. It has tons of quotes.

"What sunshine is to flowers, smiles are to humanity. These are but trifles, to be sure; but scattered along life's pathway, the good they do is inconceivable."
-Joseph Addison

"The institutions of human society treat us as parts of a machine. They assign us ranks and place considerable pressure upon us to fulfill defined roles. We need something to help us restore our lost and distorted humanity. Each of us has feelings that have been suppressed and have built up inside. There is a voiceless cry resting in the depths of our souls, waiting for expression. Art gives the soul's feelings voice and form."
-Daisaku Ikeda

"Struggling and suffering are the essence of a life worth living. If you're not pushing yourself beyond the comfort zone, if you're not demanding more from yourself - expanding and learning as you go - you're choosing a numb existence. You're denying yourself an extraordinary trip."
-Dean Karnazes

"We are all ordinary. We are all boring. We are all spectacular. We are all shy. We are all bold. We are all heroes. We are all helpless. It just depends on the day."
-Brad Meltzer

Zeal
05-19-2017, 08:25 PM
Traveling in the Way of Allah

“When Musa travelled to meet with Khizar, he got tired and hungry on the journey, and said to his servant, "Bring me my dinner, for this journey has made us very tired” [Kahf: 62]. For in this journey, he was traveling to another created being.-

But then, when his Lord promised him a meeting for thirty full days, and He blessed him with ten more to complete forty, on Mt. Sinai, he did not eat during this meeting, nor did he feel hungry or tired. For in that journey, he was traveling to his Lord.-

And so from this we learn that when the heart is on its journey to its Lord, it shall not find any pain, or tiredness, or suffering, yet when it is on a journey to another created being, it shall suffer from all of these.“-
From Ibn al-Qayyim's book Bada'i al-Fawāid, vol. 1, p. 72.

Sakina'141
05-21-2017, 01:53 PM

Sakina'141
05-21-2017, 02:02 PM

Sakina'141
05-21-2017, 02:04 PM

Sakina'141
05-22-2017, 11:13 AM

Sakina'141
05-22-2017, 11:19 AM

Sakina'141
05-22-2017, 11:21 AM

Sakina'141
05-22-2017, 11:33 AM

Sakina'141
05-22-2017, 11:34 AM

Sakina'141
05-23-2017, 06:51 PM

thebestofyou 1?x65995 -

MisterK
05-23-2017, 08:31 PM
"In this sad world of ours sorrow comes to all and it often comes with bitter agony. Perfect relief is not possible except with time. You cannot now believe that you will ever feel better. But this is not true. You are sure to be happy again. Knowing this, truly believing it will make you less miserable now. I have had enough experience to make this statement."
-Abraham Lincoln

"Life is full of hurts, and it always will be. As long as you live, people are going to offend you, hurt you, and disappoint you.
But you needn't let their actions control your response and out-look on life. You can learn to rise above life's disappointments."
-Prince Akwarandu

"The deeper that sorrow carves into your being,the more joy you can contain.
Is not the cup that holds your wine the very cup that was burned in the potter's oven?
And is not the lute that soothes your spirit, the very wood that was hollowed with knives?
When you are joyous, look deep into your heart and you shall find it is only that which has given you sorrow that is giving you joy.
When you are sorrowful look again in your heart, and you shall see that in truth you are weeping for that which has been your delight."
-Kahlil Gibran

Zeal
05-23-2017, 09:24 PM
Attachment 6153

MidnightRose
05-24-2017, 08:10 AM
Lost in the narrative of liars and cheaters and foolhardy buffoons,

snake oil I take from them in many large spoons.

- anonymous proverb

Sakina'141
05-27-2017, 10:48 PM

Sakina'141
05-27-2017, 10:53 PM

Sakina'141
05-27-2017, 11:09 PM
:bism:

Feed A Widow and Orphans for a whole month with a Food Parcel this Ramadan:

http://www.orphansinneed.org.uk/what...n-food-parcel/

(£30 donation provides a food parcel for a widow and her orphaned children to feed them for an entire month.)

What does the Food Parcel contain?

Each food parcel generally contains rice, flour, oil, lentils, pulses, spices, tea, sugar, vegetables, dates, soap and sanitation products. In addition, we make sure that all the produce is sourced locally with a focus on nutritional benefit and longevity. Not only will you be helping vulnerable widows and orphans, but your support will help local economies prosper.

Be Generous this Ramadan, Please donate if you can!
JazakAllah Khair.
May Allah swt reward you and your family with goodness and forgiveness, Ameen.
May Allah swt accept all of our worship and good deeds during this Holy Month and thereafter, Ameen.
May Allah swt grant us complete/total forgiveness this month, Ameen.

Sakina'141
05-29-2017, 03:22 AM

Sakina'141
05-29-2017, 03:28 AM

Sakina'141
05-30-2017, 12:12 AM

Sakina'141
05-31-2017, 12:17 AM

Sakina'141
06-04-2017, 01:50 AM

Sakina'141
06-04-2017, 01:57 AM

Beautiful

Sakina'141
06-04-2017, 01:59 AM

Alhamdulillah

Sakina'141
06-04-2017, 05:09 PM

Sakina'141
06-05-2017, 12:22 AM

Hmmm just another reminder for myself which I also like to share frequently on here...

Awww Im an epic sinner of getting angry....also recently gulty of assuming and backbitting too...aww Im so doomed without Allah's mercy and forgiveness...may Allah forgive me and guide me away from all anger and negativity, Ameen.

May Allah swt save us and keep us far away from all the below qualities/sins, Aameen.

MisterK
06-05-2017, 11:39 AM

Zeal
06-06-2017, 08:09 PM
May Allah forgive us all @Sakina'17 Allahumma ameen

[IMG]Attachment 6170[/IMG]

MisterK
06-07-2017, 11:15 AM

Sakina'141
06-08-2017, 08:44 PM

I was just randomly thinking today thati ndeed, Istighfar is the secret to perfection...when you say Astaghfirullah 70-100 times daily, you have to think about every sin you commited each day which there are many (for me anyway)...you have to find time to seek sincere forgiveness on daily basis by reflecting on your sins and behaviour every day...only this leads to striving to change yourself on daily basis. No one can attain human perfection/purification without daily Istighfar. And there are many sins we have done that we have all so easily forgotten about and we will never be perfect but istighfar is the only way to go.

Sakina'141
06-08-2017, 09:06 PM

Isn't this just So Amazing:

And what Great mercy and love shown by the most/only perfect man (SAW), indeed was sent as mercy to whole of mankind.
SubhanAllah, Stirkingly Beautiful in every single way:

5essentialqualitiesofleadership18638 1?cb1354664886 -

:saws:

Zeal
06-08-2017, 09:13 PM
Subhanallah, something to reflect on: the prophet (saw) didn't commit sins and yet he sought istighfar so much

Sakina'141
06-08-2017, 09:19 PM
Aww such a good way to think...like that "Muslims who Only need Ramadan to change." that's really beautiful. May Allah swt guide us to change and improve to become closer and closer to Allah with every passing Ramadan, Ameen.

Sakina'141
06-08-2017, 09:24 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Zeal
Subhanallah, something to reflect on: the prophet (saw) didn't commit sins and yet he sought istighfar so much
I know its so beautiful :cry: it always makes me cry when you think about what a beautiful person he (SAW) was :saws:.

MisterK
06-09-2017, 01:13 AM
“My hope still is to leave the world a bit better than when I got here.”
-Jim Henson

“Forgiveness spares the expense of anger, the cost of hatred, the waste of spirits.”
-Hannah More

“You attend the funeral, you bid the dead farewell. You grieve. Then you continue with your life. And at times the fact of her absence will hit you like a blow to the chest, and you will weep. But this will happen less and less as time goes on. She is dead. You are alive. So live.”
-Neil Gaiman, The Sandman, Vol.6: Fables and Reflections

MisterK
06-10-2017, 02:09 AM

Search
06-10-2017, 09:33 PM
:bism: Bismillah Ir-Rehman Ir-Raheem
(In the Name of God, the Most Beneficent, the Most Merciful)

Thought I could use some inspiration!

MisterK
06-10-2017, 11:02 PM

Zeal
06-10-2017, 11:49 PM

MisterK
06-11-2017, 01:10 PM

Sakina'141
06-11-2017, 07:16 PM

Sakina'141
06-11-2017, 07:27 PM

MisterK
06-12-2017, 12:16 AM

Search
06-12-2017, 01:06 AM

MisterK
06-12-2017, 03:18 PM

Search
06-12-2017, 11:14 PM

MisterK
06-14-2017, 02:24 AM

Search
06-15-2017, 10:44 PM

MisterK
06-15-2017, 10:48 PM
Edit: Hrm... not sure why they're only thumbnails this time.

Attachment 6186

Attachment 6187

Attachment 6188

Zeal
06-16-2017, 12:52 AM
Attachment 6189

MisterK
06-16-2017, 09:26 PM
Attachment 6192

Attachment 6193

Attachment 6194

Sakina'141
06-28-2017, 02:54 AM

loveofallahswt6728 1?cb1204751484 -

سيف الله
06-28-2017, 08:17 PM
Salaam

'Intellect is not wisdom'

Thomas Sowell

سيف الله
06-29-2017, 08:55 PM
Salaam

And another one

'It is when people forget God that tyrants forge their chains'

Patrick Henry

Sakina'141
07-02-2017, 07:03 PM

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

#Truth

8830397 1?292 -

Sakina'141
07-10-2017, 10:41 PM

Sakina'141
07-12-2017, 10:06 PM

Sakina'141
07-15-2017, 12:26 PM

- - - Updated - - -

10890814 658613540914259 516661177 n?ig cache keyODk5NTE2NjE3Mzc0OTQ3MTc42 -

:saws1:

Sakina'141
07-18-2017, 12:13 AM

Sakina'141
07-29-2017, 09:09 AM

mlk 1?w500 -

Arfa
08-01-2017, 01:47 PM
Veil upon veil, thought upon thought, let go of them all, for they only hide the truth.

Rumi

Stop the flow of your words, open the window of your heart and let the spirit speak

Rumi

Sakina'141
08-06-2017, 08:23 PM

Aameen.

Eric H
08-07-2017, 02:57 PM
Greetings and peace be with you Sakina'141; and thanks for sharing,

Anyway
People are often unreasonable, illogical and self centred;
Forgive them anyway

If you are kind, people may accuse you of selfish, ulterior motives;
Be kind anyway.

If you are successful, you will win some false friends and some true enemies;
Succeed anyway.

If you are honest and frank, people may cheat you;
Be honest and frank anyway.

What you spend years building, someone could destroy overnight;
Build anyway.

If you find serenity and happiness, they may be jealous;
Be happy anyway.

The good you do today, people will forget tomorrow;
Do good anyway.

Give the world the best you have, and it may never be enough;
Give the world the best you've got anyway.

You see, in the final analysis, it is between you and God;
It never was between you and them anyway.

Blessings

Eric

سيف الله
08-15-2017, 11:32 AM
Salaam

Like to share

Sakina'141
08-17-2017, 11:20 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Eric H
Greetings and peace be with you Sakina'141; and thanks for sharing,

Anyway
People are often unreasonable, illogical and self centred;
Forgive them anyway

If you are kind, people may accuse you of selfish, ulterior motives;
Be kind anyway.

If you are successful, you will win some false friends and some true enemies;
Succeed anyway.

If you are honest and frank, people may cheat you;
Be honest and frank anyway.

What you spend years building, someone could destroy overnight;
Build anyway.

If you find serenity and happiness, they may be jealous;
Be happy anyway.

The good you do today, people will forget tomorrow;
Do good anyway.

Give the world the best you have, and it may never be enough;
Give the world the best you've got anyway.

You see, in the final analysis, it is between you and God;
It never was between you and them anyway.

Blessings

Eric
Greetings and peace be with you! Thank you for sharing also.
Indeed, everything we do is between us and Allah in the end. And indeed, it is not easy to forgive those who hurt us badly or to be good to those who harmed us or has been unhelpful/turned a blind eye while you suffer but even forgiveness and being good to such ppl can be possible if done to please Allah Alone. Indeed, we should make excuses for others but there are clearly no excuse for some ppl's hurtful actions. It can be natural for some to be good but the real test is being good to our enemies and those we do not like or even hate. Truly it isnt easy but mother teresa's poem is full of words of wisdom, hope and inspiration.

Thank you for the reminder! :)

format_quote Originally Posted by Junon
Salaam
Walaikum assalaam wr wb! :)

Sakina'141
08-17-2017, 11:52 PM

FamilyFightingQuotes003jpgresize5002C750 1?resize5002c750 -

FinalNyc
08-18-2017, 05:10 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Flame of Hope
1. “Better ask ten times than go astray once.” - Yiddish proverb

2. “Being ignorant is not so much a shame, as being unwilling to learn.” - Benjamin Franklin
I like these sayings.

Sakina'141
08-18-2017, 10:19 PM

Sakina'141
08-24-2017, 02:02 PM

popsthebuilder
08-25-2017, 12:22 PM
I'm sorry; what is the blanket of Fajr?

Thank you

peace

Sakina'141
09-02-2017, 11:44 PM
I'm sorry; what is the blanket of Fajr?

Thank you

peace
Sorry for late reply.

I believe it is referring to young ppl enjoying sleep with their blankets and finds it a struggle to wake up for even fajr (dawn-presunset prayer). While their parents/grandparents are able to wake up earlier hours of night for the great night prayers.

The quote is very true. In my case anyway. May Allah swt guide us all, Ameen.

popsthebuilder
09-02-2017, 11:54 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Sakina'141
Sorry for late reply.

I believe it is referring to young ppl enjoying sleep with their blankets and finds it a struggle to wake up for even fajr (dawn-presunset prayer). While their parents/grandparents are able to wake up earlier hours of night for the great night prayers.

The quote is very true. In my case anyway. May Allah swt guide us all, Ameen.
Thank you for the response. I'm thinking the correct question for me to have asked would have been "What is fajr?", but you've managed to answer that too. Thank you. Is fajr considered more pleasing to GOD than other prayer or supplication? Are there generally three prayers throughout the day for the Islamic? This may not be the proper place for such questions. I was just wondering. Thank you again.

May our GOD guide us all.
peace

(sorry for disrupting the flow of quotes)

Sakina'141
09-03-2017, 02:09 AM
Thank you for the response. I'm thinking the correct question for me to have asked would have been "What is fajr?", but you've managed to answer that too. Thank you. Is fajr considered more pleasing to GOD than other prayer or supplication? Are there generally three prayers throughout the day for the Islamic? This may not be the proper place for such questions. I was just wondering. Thank you again.

May our GOD guide us all.
peace

(sorry for disrupting the flow of quotes)
Oh never apologise for asking questions. The whole purpose of this forum is to increase religious/spiritual knowledge for all muslims/non-muslims so we can learn the truth and wisdom to become closer to Allah (God) and worship Allah in the best way we can.

In Islam, there are 5 pillars - Faith (Declaration that God is One and none worthy of worship but God and Prophet Muhammad Peace be upon him is the final messenger of God), Prayer (5 daily prayers), Charity (Zakat - Compulsory), Fasting (Month of Ramadan), Hajj (pilgrimage for those who can afford).

5 daily prayers are spread throughout the day starting with Fajr prayer before sunrise then at around lunch-afternoon time (Zuhr) then in later afternoon (Asr), then the Sunset prayer (Maghrib) and night time prayer (Isha). They are the fard (obligatory) prayers for muslims. In response to your question on if fajr is considered more pleasing to Allah than others...I honesty do not know the answer and I am certainly not a scholar in any way or form. It's generally considered to be most difficult prayer out of 5 daily prayers as you have to wake up at early hours of morning to pray it on time. For example, at this time of year, it starts at around 4:30am and sunrise is around 6:30am in UK so one must pray between those times. If we say the higher the reward for more difficult the task/deed/work/struggle, then yes praying fajr daily is highly rewarding/honorable/pleasing act of worship.

Here's a good website I found which explains prayer in Islam to New muslims in beautiful way with verses from Quran and hadith (sayings of Prophet peace and blessings be upon him):

http://www.newmuslimguide.com/en/your-prayer/142

Hope it helps and you enjoy the read!

Please do feel free to ask any more questions on Islam on the forum!
We would love to help and explain things! :) :thumbsup:

Sakina'141
09-10-2017, 12:58 AM

Attachment 6257
Attachment 6258
Attachment 6259

93surahaddhuhathemorninghours5728 1?cb1222572900 -

93surahaddhuhathemorninghours5728 1?cb1222572900 -

- - - Updated - - -

Sakina'141
09-26-2017, 03:24 PM

149294 456682176093 105750071093 5839131 1?w480 -

31046fingerprint n 1?w1108 -

Sakina'141
09-30-2017, 10:51 PM

Sakina'141
10-08-2017, 10:10 PM

rozyred
10-09-2017, 07:14 AM

Sakina'141
10-13-2017, 10:41 PM

rozyred
10-15-2017, 05:58 AM
“Suffering is a gift. In it is hidden mercy.”
Jalaluddin Rumi

- - - Updated - - -

Sakina'141
10-24-2017, 11:11 PM
^Indeed! :thumbs_up :jz: for sharing sister! :)

5essentialqualitiesofleadership14638 1?cb1354664886 -

5essentialqualitiesofleadership15638 1?cb1354664886 -

Sakina'141
10-28-2017, 07:54 PM

Beautiful mashaAllah! :love: Ibn Al-Qayyim for the love of Allah.

Aameen...truly the Perfect Dua..just truly amazing...this level of iman is on a different dimension.

Wow So So Beautiful! :love: May Allah swt be pleased with Umar Ibn Khattab and grant eternal peace and blessings to all the Shabah & Family of all the Prophets (PBUT), Ameen.

Sakina'141
11-02-2017, 08:48 PM

Life is a journey with Allah (God), from Allah and To Allah. Don't ever let anyone get in the way/middle, whether saints or sinners, spouse or parents, friends or foes. Your whole world will change but don't let go of that fondamental connection. Everything will change but hold on to beauty, hold on to good, hold on to righteousness; you can only truly do this by always holding on to Allah and our Rasul SAW the Perfect Human example in every way/situation and there are lessons in & from all Allah's Prophets, Peace and blessings be upon them all.

Focus on yourself journey, Help and inspire others along the way in every little way you can. People will forgive and understand, will support and learn/be inspired. So always Remember Allah and don't change for anyone. Hold on to all those who remind you of Allah & to goodness/righteousness.

~Sakina141

So Lets Remind each other of Allah whenever we can with the Countless Infinate blessings that surrounds us with every single heartbeat.
"And He gave you of all that you asked for, and if you count the Blessings of Allah, never will you be able to count them. Verily! Man is indeed an extreme wrong-doer, - a disbeliever (an extreme ingrate, denies Allah's Blessings by disbelief, and by worshipping others besides Allah, and by disobeying Allah and His Prophet Muhammad SAW)." Quran 14:34

Lets Remember Allah, Lets be Just/righteous and Lets be Thankful/Grateful InshaAllah. May Allah swt guide us all closer & closer to Him - closer to Truth and true justice & goodness, Ameen.

Sakina'141
11-05-2017, 01:21 AM

rozyred
11-05-2017, 06:08 AM

Sakina'141
11-05-2017, 03:30 PM

Zzz_
11-07-2017, 03:57 AM

Sakina'141
11-15-2017, 10:58 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Zzz_

Should also add "And you can still have fun & enjoy life but Always remember God, be thankful and Worship Him, not worship pop idols/celebrities/mortal powerless entities."

Thank you for the Quote! :)

Sakina'141
11-15-2017, 11:38 PM

Sakina'141
11-18-2017, 07:01 PM

627f811931213 560842137404944 664669441  1?w770 -

Zzz_
11-18-2017, 07:10 PM

One of the most popular and quoted by muslims and non-muslims and yet one of the most untrue statements.

Sakina'141
11-18-2017, 07:48 PM
LOve Rumi Quotes!!

- - - Updated - - -

One of the most popular and quoted by muslims and non-muslims and yet one of the most untrue statements.
Okay...I believe it is very ture in my humble opinion. Everyone has right to their opinions and may be some people might find it very easy.

Zzz_
11-26-2017, 06:04 AM

Okay...I believe it is very ture in my humble opinion. Everyone has right to their opinions and may be some people might find it very easy.
No one has a right to their own opinion when it comes to Islam. Either we follow Quran and Sunnah or we don't.

popsthebuilder
11-26-2017, 07:41 PM
No one has a right to their own opinion when it comes to Islam. Either we follow Quran and Sunnah or we don't.
And if one believes and follows the Quran but neglects to read the Sunnah?

What is that person to you?

anatolian
11-26-2017, 08:22 PM
You mean it is untrue as a hadith because of the lack of trust in the chain of it or you mean the stament is totally an untrue stament? If you mean the second, that's the requirement of logic. If you can't win the evil temptations of your soul, you can never guide yourself to even fight in the battle field first.

Zzz_
11-30-2017, 02:27 AM
And if one believes and follows the Quran but neglects to read the Sunnah?

What is that person to you?
They are called al-Qur'aaniyyeen and they are one of the deviant sects in Islam. Prophet :saws: said the one who is on right path is the one who follows the Quran AND my Sunnah.

format_quote Originally Posted by anatolian
You mean it is untrue as a hadith because of the lack of trust in the chain of it or you mean the stament is totally an untrue stament? If you mean the second, that's the requirement of logic. If you can't win the evil temptations of your soul, you can never guide yourself to even fight in the battle field first.
It's not even weak hadith, its fabricated and therefore made up and a complete lie. Also, logically it doesn't make sense that fighting with your nafs is worth more than losing your life.

There is a saying, "We have returned from the lesser Jihad (battle) to the greater Jihad", which the people quote on the basis that it is a hadeeth, which is in fact false, fabricated hadith which has no basis. According to this belief, striving against desires of the self is considered the Greater Jihad, which makes the Jihad of the battlefield the Lesser Jihad. However, this so-called hadith is only a saying of Ibrahim bin Abi Ablah one of the Successors, and it contradicts textual evidences and reality.
- Shaykh Abu Qatadah Al-Filistini

There is also the narrator Yahya bin Al-Ula who is a known liar and forger of hadith (Ahmad). Amru bin Ali, An-Nasai and Ad-Daraqutni state, "His hadith are renounced." Ibn Adi states, "His hadith are false." (Tahzeeb-ut-Tahzeeb 11/261-262)

Sheikh Bin Baaz (rahimahullah)

Question: Is Jihad in the way of Allah the same level regardless of whether it is with one's life, wealth , or supplication , even if somebody is capable of the type that involves one's life?

Answer: There are different kinds of jihad - with one's self, wealth, supplication, teaching, giving guidance, or helping others in good in any form.The highest form of jihad, however, is with one's life (the intent here is not suicide, for that is forbidden in Islam), then comes Jihad with one's wealth and jihad with teaching and guidance, and in this way Da'wah is a form of jihad, but jihad with one's life is the highest form.
[Fatawa Islamiyyah, vol. 8, p. 24]

popsthebuilder
11-30-2017, 03:10 AM
"They are called al-Qur'aaniyyeen and they are one of the deviant sects in Islam. Prophet :saws: said the one who is on right path is the one who follows the Quran AND my Sunnah."

Yet you claim there are fraudulent Hadith. This alone is the main reason I would not steer away from core sacred texts personally.

I appreciate you answering, as i wasn't aware that there was a sect or division of Islam that held such a belief. To be clear though; I do not only read the Quran, nor do I consider only the Quran to be divinely inspired.

peace

Sakina'141
12-08-2017, 07:08 PM

Ameen.

- - - Updated - - -

Zeal
12-18-2017, 08:10 PM
It feels good to be back ;)

سيف الله
12-20-2017, 02:56 AM
Salaam

Heres another one

My life has been a story of lost causes. But I have no regrets. None.

Norman Finkelstein

Sakina'141
12-30-2017, 07:01 PM
It feels good to be back ;)

Welcome back brother. Where did you disappear to anyway? Lol did you get married??...people usually disappear & miraclously overcome their forum addiction only once they get married! Lol! MashaAllah.

Salaam

Heres another one

My life has been a story of lost causes. But I have no regrets. None.

Norman Finkelstein
:wa:

Lol funny quote...but no regrets means no regrets so no lost causes truly.

- - - Updated - - -

Aameeen :love:

Zeal
01-05-2018, 02:08 PM

Welcome back brother. Where did you disappear to anyway? Lol did you get married??...people usually disappear & miraclously overcome their forum addiction only once they get married! Lol! MashaAllah.

:wa:

Lol funny quote...but no regrets means no regrets so no lost causes truly.

- - - Updated - - -

Aameeen :love:
Wa alaykum assalam,

Nowhere and no lol I just started missing the forum so I thought I'd come back. Well tbh I was close to getting married so I dunno if that counts loool

Sakina'141
01-10-2018, 02:05 AM
Wa alaykum assalam,

Nowhere and no lol I just started missing the forum so I thought I'd come back.
Aww that's sweet...the forum missed you too! The number of likes I was getting certainly declined lol!...not that I post on here to get likes at all. Its just a nice thing to receive Lol!

Well tbh I was close to getting married so I dunno if that counts loool
Oh NOOOO...sorry to hear that! What happened? Im curious to know about ppls spouse searching stories. So I can learn some words of wisdom from other peoples stories! Are you South Asian?...hope your family didn't try to marry you off to someone they believe is great for you! LOL some ppl get so carried away with matching making!

My entire family and beyond are bringing me potentials from all over the world it seems! :/ and I am just like who on earth do I even choose?! how do I even consider one over another?! #missionimpossible This whole thing is so bizzare...I was just suppose to either fall in love with someone I met along my life journeys or get an arranged marraige...OK I always knew the whole pre-marital relationships-fallinginlove&dating wasn't my forte... But who knew this whole arranged marriage thing is actually like going on dates except with lot of mahrams. Its all very interesting and I don't have a clue who to marry...trying to figure someone out is so complicated. Anyway, May Allah guide us and help us during this difficult and challenging experience and grant us good, pious spouses who Allah loves and is pleased with, Aameen.

Here are some inspiring marriage quotes for all! :)

Aameen.

Lol ^I love this quote! My husband will definately be a philospher!

LOL

Zeal
01-11-2018, 09:34 PM
Aww that's sweet...the forum missed you too! The number of likes I was getting certainly declined lol!...not that I post on here to get likes at all. Its just a nice thing to receive Lol!

Oh NOOOO...sorry to hear that! What happened? Im curious to know about ppls spouse searching stories. So I can learn some words of wisdom from other peoples stories! Are you South Asian?...hope your family didn't try to marry you off to someone they believe is great for you! LOL some ppl get so carried away with matching making!

My entire family and beyond are bringing me potentials from all over the world it seems! :/ and I am just like who on earth do I even choose?! how do I even consider one over another?! #missionimpossible This whole thing is so bizzare...I was just suppose to either fall in love with someone I met along my life journeys or get an arranged marraige...OK I always knew the whole pre-marital relationships-fallinginlove&dating wasn't my forte... But who knew this whole arranged marriage thing is actually like going on dates except with lot of mahrams. Its all very interesting and I don't have a clue who to marry...trying to figure someone out is so complicated. Anyway, May Allah guide us and help us during this difficult and challenging experience and grant us good, pious spouses who Allah loves and is pleased with, Aameen.

Here are some inspiring marriage quotes for all! :)

Aameen.

Lol ^I love this quote! My husband will definately be a philospher!

LOL
Aameen thumma aameen you seem to have a very active spouse searching life it must be tough and yh ik talking around mahrams is awkward and intense sometimes it can feel verrrrry weird

Also just how many potentials do you get its crazy that you get em from all over the world I only ever got 2/3 if you count the old guy at the masjid who proposed I marry from his two daughters lol

And lol jazakallahu khairan for the quotes one or two really made me laugh almost cry I think they suffice as words of wisdom to find the ideal spouse and these aren't really words of wisdom but if you want to know my story brace yourself here goes ~ I knew this girl from Islamic places and work she was a really good girl wore niqab and didn't talk to boys mashaallah and then the day comes that she proposes the commencement of marriage meetings obviously I tell her let me think about it but there was no doubt I was gonna say yes. I just had to seem cool lol. And then we did this parental contacts exchange thing through third parties. Our parents spoke to each other and everything seemed fine we even started speaking to each other and got along really well but then the day came when my dad decided that he wanted me to finish my studies first but we disagreed so he made up all these of why I shouldn't get married but then he played it kl as if it was all ok and then there was a clash between our parents so things didn't work out. It was a sucker-punch to the gut tbh but you get over it walhamdulillah alaa kulli haal
We might try again in the future although I'm not sure we we're just potentials and I trust Allah in whatever he does

I am desi btw apparently were not big believers in love at first sight or just falling in love like some are, rather it grows within the marriage by spending time and taking care of eachother at least that's what I was told and hey, words of wisdom!

I don't think I need to give you advice you probably get bombarded with it by family and friends just don't worry about it and when the time is right the right guy will come along in sha Allah

The number of likes your set to receive has increased by +1 lol but yh this is my favourite thread so I need to show my appreciation by hitting the like button jazakallahu khairan to all if anyone else is reading. This place just better not become similar to an fb addiction for you although it wont be that bad if it was may Allah make this IB increasingly beneficial ameen

سيف الله
01-12-2018, 01:54 AM
Salaam

Another gem.

"In order for nonviolence to work, your opponent must have a conscience." - Stokely Carmichael.

Sakina'141
01-17-2018, 12:21 AM
Aameen thumma aameen you seem to have a very active spouse searching life it must be tough and yh ik talking around mahrams is awkward and intense sometimes it can feel verrrrry weird

Also just how many potentials do you get its crazy that you get em from all over the world I only ever got 2/3 if you count the old guy at the masjid who proposed I marry from his two daughters lol
Nah I DO NOT have an active spouse searching life...other people in my life are doing all the work and Im living in a cloud thinking OMG please stop! Most are not suitable because of work/place/interets/taste/lack of humour/too much humour/too quiet/talkative/selfcentred like a girl/mature/old...I've only met 5 potentials over some years, rejected 2/3 (all probably big mistakes for stupid reasons), was rejected by 1/2 and currently stuck in a limbo with 1...still trying to figure out whether or not to continue talking to him...keepig the poor guy hanging in the meantime! I feel very bad...never done this before...usually I give the very obviously not interested signal/Im not sure if I want to marry you impression.

Aww old guy from mosque sounds sweet...hope his daughters are married to someone amazing, religious and good, Ameen. Your parents probably get a lot of aunties and uncles asking about you and they are probably saying you still studying instead.

And lol jazakallahu khairan for the quotes one or two really made me laugh almost cry I think they suffice as words of wisdom to find the ideal spouse and these aren't really words of wisdom but if you want to know my story brace yourself here goes ~ I knew this girl from Islamic places and work she was a really good girl wore niqab and didn't talk to boys mashaallah and then the day comes that she proposes the commencement of marriage meetings obviously I tell her let me think about it but there was no doubt I was gonna say yes. I just had to seem cool lol. And then we did this parental contacts exchange thing through third parties. Our parents spoke to each other and everything seemed fine we even started speaking to each other and got along really well but then the day came when my dad decided that he wanted me to finish my studies first but we disagreed so he made up all these of why I shouldn't get married but then he played it kl as if it was all ok and then there was a clash between our parents so things didn't work out. It was a sucker-punch to the gut tbh but you get over it walhamdulillah alaa kulli haal
We might try again in the future although I'm not sure we we're just potentials and I trust Allah in whatever he does
Oh very sorry to hear that, sounds like difficult scenario. Its not right to end like that especially when you two have become emotionally attached to each other , feel are perfect for each other, and you both did everything in the halal way..got both your parents involved from beginning.

If I were you, I would speak to Islamic scholar for advise and council. Not sure if reason for breaking off marriage is very islamically valid (studying)...check with qualified Islamic Scholar. Although I get where you father is coming from, when I was studying...I was definately not ready for marriage and it would have been extremely difficult but many people at University are very mature and ARE totally ready for marriage, I know some people who got married whilst at uni and it was beautiful. As young muslim brothers and sisters living in the 21st century, what is the point in delaying marriage if you are both already emotionally attached to each other?!...might as well as get married and make it Halal.

Parents shouldn't break two people who have talked & got to know each other over a period of time in hopes of marriage andfeel happy & content with each other. I would definately seek Islamic scholars advise on this.

I am desi btw apparently were not big believers in love at first sight or just falling in love like some are, rather it grows within the marriage by spending time and taking care of eachother at least that's what I was told and hey, words of wisdom!
Well actually if you look at like ALL the Bollywood/other woods Indian movies...almost all begin with love at first sight...hero falling in love with a BEAUTIFUL girl and so much drama to get the girl but I think the Indian film industry are making more Relaistic and original love stories now!! But yeah our parents generations married whoever their parents/relatives matched them up with and many saw their spouse for the first time on day of marriage and they learnt to love and embrace and share their life with them forever. But Traditional arrange marriage (marry whoever parents/reklatves pick) would be our worst nightmare! Totally wouldn't work for our generation and all future generations.

I don't think I need to give you advice you probably get bombarded with it by family and friends just don't worry about it and when the time is right the right guy will come along in sha Allah

The number of likes your set to receive has increased by +1 lol but yh this is my favourite thread so I need to show my appreciation by hitting the like button jazakallahu khairan to all if anyone else is reading. This place just better not become similar to an fb addiction for you although it wont be that bad if it was may Allah make this IB increasingly beneficial ameen
Ameen. Thank you! I also like spreading likes and yes it can get addictive but its good to read & share beneficial material now& again or regularly is more good.

Anyway, I really hope all works out for you inshaAllah. May Allah swt put right all your affairs and give you whoever would be best for your deen and akira, Ameen. You should definately speak to a scholar...your not going to find many niqabis around!!

Sakina'141
01-17-2018, 12:55 AM

theroleofmuslimsinthewestdrkhalidsiddiqi 1?cb1398034548 -

5essentialqualitiesofleadership14638 1?cb1354664886 -

rumi 1?w640 -

Sakina'141
01-23-2018, 02:55 AM

Zeal
01-23-2018, 09:17 PM
The more you lose the more you begin to appreciate the things that matter in life (Allah and his deen)

Sakina'141
02-04-2018, 04:44 PM
The more you lose the more you begin to appreciate the things that matter in life (Allah and his deen)
Indeed, very deep and true.

And we should never break anyones heart.

Sakina'141
02-04-2018, 05:18 PM

almualim
02-12-2018, 02:40 AM
I'll be using some of this great quotes and add it to my FB group on a daily basis, feel free to share it. Thank you for these beautiful quotes.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/islamshares/

- - - Updated - - -

I'll be using some of this great quotes and add it to my FB group on a daily basis, feel free to share it. Thank you for these beautiful quotes.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/islamshares/

Sakina'141
02-24-2018, 11:55 PM

:saws1::love: :saws1::love:

Sentasmercyhadithpngresize4512C338 1?resize4512c338 -

:saws1::love: :saws1::love:

:saws1::love::saws1::love:

Aameen.

Sakina'141
03-07-2018, 11:48 PM

Zeal
03-13-2018, 09:17 PM
Ameen

Sakina'141
03-23-2018, 10:27 PM

Sakina'141
03-24-2018, 11:20 PM

سيف الله
03-30-2018, 10:55 PM
Salaam

Like to share.

Sakina'141
04-01-2018, 11:34 PM
^Walaikum Assalaam wr wb,

Indeed so very true. You should never do something you do not enjoy and find rewarding and happy. Everyone should have dreams and life ambitions, goals and let them be as high as the sky. When you don't dream big enough, you end up doing a bored unhappy job.

May Allah make us all have supreme dreams of changing the world for the good of all humanity by helping and empowering the poor, oppressed, war-torn and unjustly treated in whatever way we can, Ameen.

Sakina'141
04-02-2018, 12:10 AM

ethicsinislam59638 1?cb1459860313 -

سيف الله
04-03-2018, 09:15 PM
Salaam

Like to share

Sakina'141
04-12-2018, 12:17 AM

slideshareakhlaqbatch5aug2016intakelesso 1?cb1472659494 -

:love: :love: :love: :love: :love:...inshaAllah will post some more.

سيف الله
04-15-2018, 10:05 PM
Salaam

Like to share

سيف الله
04-21-2018, 09:02 AM
Salaam

My posts keep going missing -_-

Anyway Ill try this

eidmubarak
04-21-2018, 05:18 PM
Thanks For sharing valuable information<a href="https://eidmubarakimagesorg.blogspot.com/" >Best Eid Mubarak 2018 Sms Messages Wishes Images</a><a href="https://eidmubarakimagesorg.blogspot.com/" >Best Eid Mubarak 2018 Greetings</a><a href="https://eidmubarakimagesorg.blogspot.com/" >Best Eid Mubarak 2018 Sms</a><a href="https://eidmubarakimagesorg.blogspot.com/" >Best Eid Mubarak 2018 Messages</a><a href="https://eidmubarakimagesorg.blogspot.com/" >Best Eid Mubarak 2018 Wishes Walpapers Images</a><a href="https://www.eidmubarakimages.org" >Best Eid Mubarak 2018 Sms Messages Wishes Images</a><a href="https://www.eidmubarakimages.org" >Best Eid Mubarak 2018 Greetings</a><a href="https://www.eidmubarakimages.org" >Best Eid Mubarak 2018 Sms</a><a href="https://eidmubarakimages.org" >Best Eid Mubarak 2018 Messages</a><a href="https://eidmubarakimages.org" >Best Eid Mubarak Wishes 2018 Walpapers Images</a><a href="https://ramadanwish.com/" >Best Ramzan SMS Messages Images Walpapers</a><a href="https://ramadanwish.com/" >Best Ramzan Mubarak Wishes Images Walpapers</a><a href="https://ramadanwish.com/" >Best Ramzan Mubarak Wishes Images Walpapers</a><a href="https://ramadanwish.com/" >Best Ramzan Mubarak SMS</a><a href="https://ramadanwish.com/" >Best Ramzan Mubarak Walpapers</a>

- - - Updated - - -

Best Eid Mubarak 2018 Wishes Walpapers Images
Best Eid Mubarak 2018 Sms Messages Wishes Images

Best Eid Mubarak 2018 Greetings
Best Eid Mubarak 2018 Sms
Best Eid Mubarak 2018 Messages
Best Eid Mubarak 2018 Wishes Walpapers Images

Best Ramzan SMS Messages Images Walpapers
Best Ramzan Mubarak Wishes Images Walpapers
Best Ramzan Mubarak Wishes Images Walpapers
Best Ramzan Mubarak SMS
Best Ramzan Mubarak Walpapers

Sakina'141
04-23-2018, 07:41 PM
Salaam

My posts keep going missing -_-

Anyway Ill try this

W.salaams

It aint just your posts...mine too...but dont worry though, Ive asked one of the nice moderators to look into this inshaAllah!

Sorry it might be my fault for posting too many picture quotes crashing the system!! :Emoji60: Lol!

Sakina'141
04-23-2018, 08:22 PM

Zeal
04-24-2018, 03:46 PM
I cant see any images

Sakina'141
04-25-2018, 09:43 PM
I cant see any images
Salaams,

Yeah sorry its been happening to all of us and my post of sunnahs of the Prophet SAW was the Best post from all of my decade of posting quotes. I have emailed the moderator to look into and resolve the problem InshaALlah. It does work sometimes...like right now I can see all the quotes from all so keep looking! :thumbsup:

JazakAllah khair

Sakina'141
04-25-2018, 10:49 PM

Zeal
04-26-2018, 07:08 PM
Salaams,

Yeah sorry its been happening to all of us and my post of sunnahs of the Prophet SAW was the Best post from all of my decade of posting quotes. I have emailed the moderator to look into and resolve the problem InshaALlah. It does work sometimes...like right now I can see all the quotes from all so keep looking! :thumbsup:

JazakAllah khair
Wa alaykum salaam

Yes Alhamdulillah It seems to be working now and that was an amazing post

Barakallahu feek

Sakina'141
05-03-2018, 01:18 AM

سيف الله
05-03-2018, 08:41 AM
Salaam

Like to share

Zeal
05-03-2018, 03:52 PM
Attachment 6403
Attachment 6404
Attachment 6405
Attachment 6406
Attachment 6407

Sakina'141
05-09-2018, 10:56 PM

Sakina'141
05-16-2018, 11:45 PM

Zeal
05-17-2018, 01:13 AM
'Do not let difficulties fill you with anxiety;
After all, it is only in the darkest nights that the stars shine more brightly.'

~Ali (RA)

سيف الله
05-18-2018, 11:42 AM
Salaam

Like to share

Sakina'141
05-20-2018, 11:05 PM

HappyMuslimpngresize4832C404 1?resize4832c404 -

beleiver
05-21-2018, 03:19 PM
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">[Shahīd Beheshti’s speech about Love and God] <a href="https://t.co/1VBFZPlJQK">pic.twitter.com/1VBFZPlJQK</a></p>&mdash; Gnostic Souls (@gnosticsouls) <a href="https://twitter.com/gnosticsouls/status/998520146875600896?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">May 21, 2018</a></blockquote><script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Sakina'141
05-28-2018, 10:34 PM

Sakina'141
08-28-2018, 05:14 AM

^SubhanAllah, very powerful. :love:

Sakina'141
09-12-2018, 09:09 PM

Sakina'141
10-11-2018, 12:16 AM

Sakina'141
10-18-2018, 12:08 AM

emem.masorong
10-18-2018, 01:47 AM
Thank you so much for these lovely quotes. May Allah forgive his believers, bless them, and grant them Jannah.

azc
10-21-2018, 07:01 AM
. احذر عدوك مرة وصديقك ألف مرة فإن انقلب الصديق فهو أعلم بالمضرة

“Be wary around your enemy once, and your friend a thousand times. A double crossing friend knows more about what harms you.”

. اجتنب مصاحبة الكذاب فإن اضطررت إليه فلا تُصَدِّقْهُ

“Avoid the company of liars, but if you can’t, don’t believe them.”

. الثروة تأتي كالسلحفاة وتذهب كالغزال

“Wealth comes like a turtle, and runs away like a gazelle.”

azc
10-21-2018, 09:19 AM
A hundred no's are less agonizing than one insincere yes.

(Chinese Proverb)

A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.

(Chinese Proverb)

A crisis is an opportunity riding the dangerous wind.

(Chinese Proverb)

سيف الله
10-25-2018, 01:10 AM
Salaam

Like to share

Sakina'141
10-31-2018, 11:06 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by emem.masorong
Thank you so much for these lovely quotes. May Allah forgive his believers, bless them, and grant them Jannah.
Assalaamu Aalaikum Emem Masorong, Aameen.
JazakALlah Khair :)

Sakina'141
10-31-2018, 11:51 PM

5562e14272122 177715525987792 282420608  1?w723 -

Sakina'141
01-02-2019, 10:42 PM

Sakina'141
01-28-2019, 04:57 PM

:w:

May Allah SWT cure all our broken hearts, Aameen.

Sakina'141
02-10-2019, 10:32 PM

surah20al20asr5B115D 1?imgmax800 -

AhmedAbdulla
02-17-2019, 12:06 AM

- - - Updated - - -

I wrote a compilation article on Quotes From Imam Ali ranging on four categories (knowledge, death, friendship, and forgiveness). Here are my favorites from each category.
Quotes From Hazrat Ali - Wisdom and Knowledge
1. The biggest shame is to mock at something that you have in yourself
2. Two things define you: Your patience when you have nothing and your attitude when you have everything.
3. Through patience, great things are accomplished.
4. Knowledge is a venerable estate; good manners are new dresses; and thinking is clear mirror.
5. If someone is quick in saying about people what they dislike, they speak about him that about which they have no knowledge.

6. Fear the attack of a noble person when he is hungry, and that of an ignoble person when he is satiated.
7. The worth of a man is according to his courage, his truthfulness is according to his balance of temper, his valour is according to his self-respect and his chasteness is according to his sense of shame.
8. When you get (only) small favors do not push them away through lack of gratefulness.
9. Keep walking in your sickness as long as you can.
10. Do not let your difficulties fill you with anxiety, after all it is only in the darkest nights that stars shine more brightly.
Quotes From Hazrat Ali - Death
11. Gone Are those who pile wealth, even while they are alive. But those who are knowledgeable stay as long as there is night & day: although their bodies may be dead, but their knowledge is alive in the hearts.
12. He who trusts the world, the world betrays him.
13. Don’t show pleasure in somebody’s downfall, for you have no knowledge of what the future holds in store for you.
14. Aim to live in this world without allowing the world to live inside you because when a boat sits on water, it sails perfectly, but when water enters the boat, it sinks.
Quotes From Hazrat Ali - Forgiveness
15. The worst sin is that which the sinner takes lightly.
16. Try to be honest for Allah is the helper of honest people, Avoid telling lies since it will ruin your faith. Know that honest people are on the verge of nobility and honor, while liars area on the verge of collapse and destruction. The best revenge is to improve yourself.
17. Fear the sins that you commit in secret because the witness of those sins is the Judge Himself.
18. Forgive the shortcomings of people of virtue and honor because when they fall into error Allah raises them up.
Quotes From Hazrat Ali - Love & Friendship
19. It is easier to turn a mountain into dust than to create love in a heart that filled with hatred.
20. Woman is a delicate creature with strong emotions who has been created by the Almighty God to shoulder responsibility for educating society and moving toward perfection. God created woman as symbol of His own beauty and to give solace to her partner and her family
21. Meet people in such a manner that if you die they should weep for you and if you live they should long for you.
22. A lack of friends means strangeness.
23. It’s never the value of water but thirst, it’s never the value of life but death and it’s never about the friendship but trust.
24. A brother is like gold and a friend is like diamond. If gold cracks you can melt it and make it just like it was before. If a diamond cracks, it can never be like it was before.
25. A friend cannot be considered a friend until he is tested in three occasions: in time of need, behind your back, and after your death,

- - - Updated - - -

apologize previous link was broken don't know how to edit. Imam Ali Quotes

myislam.org/100-hazrat-ali-quotes/

beleiver
03-14-2019, 11:49 PM
"We should not be ashamed to acknowledge Truth from whatever source it comes to us, even if it is brought to us by former generations and foreign peoples. For him who seeks the Truth, there is nothing of higher value than Truth itself." Al Kindi

AhmedAbdulla
04-20-2019, 07:56 PM
Quotes From Quran:

1. “And it is He who created the heavens and earth in truth. And the day He says, “Be,” and it is, His word is the truth. And His is the dominion [on] the Day the Horn is blown. [He is] Knower of the unseen and the witnessed; and He is the Wise, the Acquainted.” (Surah An'am Ayat 73)
2. And the worldly life is not but amusement and diversion; but the home of the Hereafter is best for those who fear Allah, so will you not reason? (Surah An'am Ayat 32)
3. On Gambling and Drinking: O you who have believed, indeed, intoxicants, gambling, [sacrificing on] stone alters [to other than Allah ], and divining arrows are but defilement from the work of Satan, so avoid it that you may be successful. (Surah Maidah Ayat 90)
4. Allah wills to lighten (things) for you, and man was created a weakling. (Surah An Nisa Ayat 29)

I started posting on twitter almost daily for past week with Quran Quotes so if you're interested to keep these updates follow https://twitter.com/MyIslam16 will go one chapter at a time.

eesa the kiwi
06-21-2019, 08:22 AM
You know why we are all so happy in Ramadan? Because for one month in a year, we are all doing what we were created to do - worship in a state of brokenness and gratitude.”

— Shaykh Mohammed Aslam

- - - Updated - - -

Attachment 6718Attachment 6718

mcknzAlex
06-24-2019, 02:05 AM
I am glad that I bumped on this thread as I feel kind of blue.

eesa the kiwi
04-29-2020, 08:15 AM
And [remember] when your Lord proclaimed, 'If you are grateful, I will surely increase you [in favor]; but if you deny, indeed, My punishment is severe.' "[Qur'aan 14:7]

Do not dwell over the 10% Allaah has not given you. Be grateful for the 100% He has given you. When you do, He will increase you.

Be grateful. You can walk. You can see. You can eat. You can sleep.Once you begin to count the blessings, they just do not stop.

And He gave you from all you asked of Him. And if you should count the favor of Allah , you could not enumerate them.Indeed, mankind is [generally] most unjust and ungrateful.[Qur'aan 14:34]

Imagine if you lost a finger. If just one finger went missing. Wait. Do not go that far.Imagine if you cut your finger very deep. How hard does everything become.Do you really need reminders such as this?

Do you really need to be subjected to trials to remember the blessings Allaah has given you?Do not be the one who learns after he is subjected to difficulty.Be grateful to Allaah. There is so much.

Do not cry over the little He has not given you. He hasn't given it to you for your own good.

Be grateful for the mountains of blessings He has bestowed upon you.Be grateful before He takes away what you have and you are left with nothing but tears.

eesa the kiwi
06-14-2021, 07:12 AM
Attachment 7201

eesa the kiwi
06-16-2021, 07:50 AM
Attachment 7203

- - - Updated - - -
@AabiruSabeel I tried to embed an image but it didn't work. Suggestions?

Sakina'141
12-06-2021, 11:32 PM

Sakina'141
12-11-2021, 03:14 AM

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.