/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Why do some masjids hang out amulets (ta'weez) contaning numerology

Salahudeen
03-16-2011, 12:48 AM
Quite a few masjids I know hand out amulets(ta'weez) containing numerology, how do they justify this under Islam?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
space
01-21-2019, 05:21 PM
people are ignorant, that's it.. amulets and such are totally prohibited in Islam

*charisma*
01-21-2019, 05:57 PM
Assalamu Alaikum

format_quote Originally Posted by Salahudeen
Quite a few masjids I know hand out amulets(ta'weez) containing numerology, how do they justify this under Islam?
Where are these masjids??

Mandy
01-21-2019, 06:19 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Salahudeen
When you refer to amulets, do you mean decorative reckless like the ones women wear? If so that is probably not much of a problem as long as the one wearing them follow the proper ruling concerning adornments. Althought it is weird that a masjid would give those out as if it was a common shop.

If you refer to so called "magical amulets" those are completely forbidden in Islam. I would question any masjid that would get involved in such things. But make sure those amulets are really what you believe they are.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!