/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Asalaam alaikum wa rhathmatullah wa baraktuhiu

Mariyah
03-16-2011, 02:58 AM
:sl:
I am new to the forum and intrigued by what I see posted here. I am a Social Services student and active community health nurse that lives in a southern Arizona city that is in the district of Cgrwm Gabby Giffords. This year so far has been long and interesting and Insh"Allah I will learn much from the wisdom I see posted here!

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
*charisma*
03-16-2011, 03:18 AM
Wa'alaikum asalaam wa rahmatallahi wa barakatuhu! :D

WELCOME TO THE FORUM!!! HOPE YOU ENJOY YOUR STAY INSHALLAH!

I loveeee the spelling of your name, very unique! Inshallah you will find this site of benefit to you (:
If you've got any questions, don't hesitate to ask!

Aprender
03-16-2011, 03:43 AM
Hello Mariyah!
I too am from AZ. I was out of the state when the shootings happened down there and on my way back my flight was crowded with reporters. Welcome to the message board! There are many amazing members here as you've seen! :)

Faatin
03-16-2011, 04:00 AM
Welcome to this lovely place ^___^

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
PouringRain
03-16-2011, 04:03 AM
Welcome to the forum.

selsebil
03-16-2011, 10:16 AM
Assalaam Alaikum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuh,

Welcome to the forum sis.Hope you'd benefit from your stay here.

Ğħαrєєвαħ
03-16-2011, 02:44 PM
.. Wa 'Alaaykum As-salaam Wa Rahmatullaah Wa Barahkaatuh ..

Welcome to the forum sistah!

May you have a wonderful stay here and find the forum beneficial insha'Allaah

.. peace ..

Ramadhan
03-16-2011, 04:09 PM
:wa:

Welcome to the forum and have enjoyable and beneficial stay!

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!